Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Filthy city dwellers shouldn't be at the sacred forest of Faethorn.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Xenthos said:

A fungus is a kind of plantlife, too! It would make sense for the spirits of a mushroomy forest to be like that.
    Fungi aren't plants! Sorry, couldn't contain my pedantry.  :-\"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Phoebus said:
    Xenthos said:

A fungus is a kind of plantlife, too! It would make sense for the spirits of a mushroomy forest to be like that.
    Fungi aren't plants! Sorry, couldn't contain my pedantry.  :-\"
    I will accept that-- but in terms of Lusternia and nature spirits / fae, they work the same way.
    Shuyin said:
    So... aren't you a filthy city dweller, too? Ash and soot all over the place...
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited December 2015
    Salome said:
    [spoiler]
    While I want an alliance technically with Gaudiguch, it's really hard not to switch the flip concerning how bad your guys' listening skills are. Another conflict with Glomdoring, even if it is provoked/stirred up/ ect. I cannot solve the problem. After months of trying to ally with you guys, and having it being put on hold, I'm ready to move on. I want good PK, but I don't want allies who don't really understand why you can't set fire to crap after being told a bagillion times not to do it because the fae are trying to hurt themselves. I'm just ready to go straight isolationist with Glomdoring if possible. It saves me the trouble of having to flip flop around and make myself look dumb for the sake of Salome's amoral/moral ideas of playing both sides until it's necessary. I love you @Asani. Don't take the CDF personally.
    [/spoiler]

*sadface*
    You're courting politicians and leaders over a combatant alliance, and while that's how it works in Glom, that's not really how it works in Gaudi. Which I tried to explain to the Court and got so exasperated over. Incidentally, you got a political alliance with Hallifax, because it was chosen for political reasons primarily by politicians.

And you're still allied with Hallifax. "Don't set Seren on fire, we're dictating your foreign policy. Oh, Hallifax? Let's not talk about that right now."

I spent so much time trying to get the Court to understand. I would love to be gal pals with the glomfam, but gosh, it's definitely not Gaudiguch that isn't listening.

:|
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I haven't logged in much as of late due to work, and when I do pop on I check channels, rub bottles, dink around for half an hour, then log. I know what's going on with politics, I know what my preferred outcome would be, I just don't have the energy or will to advocate and make it happen ic in the way I'd like. As it is, I figure me and Lerad should just stage a military coup.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Xenthos said:
    Shuyin said:
    I would prefer to think of my home as a forest made of fire.
  • It's definitely causing a lot of confusion. If Hallifax can't get it together with Magnagora then it's for certain that Glomdoring settles with Gaudiguch. Part of this is me wanting to play both. But it's obvious that we can't. Thanks for making it clearer guys. :)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • You can't play both sides with the cities (at least, not as easily as with communes). We don't have a common goal a la Faethorn to unite under. It is either Hallifax or Gaudiguch, Magnagora or Celest.

• Shuyin said:
    Xenthos said:
    Shuyin said:
    I would prefer to think of my home as a forest made of fire.
    We could wyrd the eternal flame so you have the wyrdenflame, and then be a wyrdenflame forest. But we'd havet oget ayou a previously lost ethereal plane aetherbubble. so you can hook it up to faethorn and have your own etherforest.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Resolution is on its way.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Please no, Celina and her wife already caused a spider web to make the Eternal Flame dim
  • Salome said:
    It's definitely causing a lot of confusion. If Hallifax can't get it together with Magnagora then it's for certain that Glomdoring settles with Gaudiguch. Part of this is me wanting to play both. But it's obvious that we can't. Thanks for making it clearer guys. :)
    Just a gentle reminder that you already DO have a formal treaty with Hallifax. Just saying.
  • edited December 2015
    Tekora said:
    Salome said:
    It's definitely causing a lot of confusion. If Hallifax can't get it together with Magnagora then it's for certain that Glomdoring settles with Gaudiguch. Part of this is me wanting to play both. But it's obvious that we can't. Thanks for making it clearer guys. :)
    Just a gentle reminder that you already DO have a formal treaty with Hallifax. Just saying.

Here's the problem. If you guys can't resolve with Magnagora we can no longer be allies. Time has been wasted. I know which treaty is where. But at this point it's no longer conducive to Wyrd progress. Sorry m8. Edit: for more clarification Glomdoring voted a long time ago that we would buddy up with Mag, if you could do it in the same amount of time or alliance could have stayed. But glom now has to go one way or the other. Not meaning to sound like a jerk. But I can't hold off on the decision now.
  • edited December 2015
    Chirbo said:
    Please no, Celina and her wife already caused a spider web to make the Eternal Flame dim
    Too late dear. It's probably going to happen. Tweet: Also writing news from my phone sucks. How do you even text android users.
    Well, with an IC discussion, of course.  After all, it was sold as being a package deal.
  • Xenthos said:
    Well, with an IC discussion, of course.  After all, it was sold as being a package deal.

Right.
  • edited December 2015
    I wish Dramube could be done by more than one person at a time. Or the reset time was shorter (I'm told it is 3-4 hours once finished).
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Someone please tell me what went wrong: http://pastebin.com/6Z2NmjPM
  • Salome said:
    Chirbo said:
    Please no, Celina and her wife already caused a spider web to make the Eternal Flame dim
    Too late dear. It's probably going to happen. Tweet: Also writing news from my phone sucks. How do you even text android users.
    I meant the Wyrding of the Flame as Tylwyth said
    Wyrding it wouldn't work, anyways (to make it a Forest with an Ethereal side).

You'd need a Flametree Sapling from the Tree of Trees.  That'll get you your link to Ethereal and an Ethereal reflection.
  • Enyalida said:

You turned portside in the last one. You should have turned starboard. You were facing east, turning 3 portside made you face NW
    But it resets to north at every oasis. 
    Enyalida said:
    Never did when I did that quest, it always stayed the same direction as I had it last moving in.
  • Enyalida said:
    No it doesn't.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    What? I've jumped out, looked at it and it faces north each time. I bugged it, and they responded that wasn't a bug. I also brought it up pages back and that was agreed on???
  • @Enyalida wrong turns. You took 2 turns port first which was ok. You needed to turn 3 turns PORT not STARBOARD to go to the right direction. This is why I said you almost aalways end up lacking a couple of proper turns because you usually get 3-4 of one direction, but you need a total of 5 tokens usually for a proper direction to complete a whole set.
    edited December 2015
    Enyalida said:
    What? I've jumped out, looked at it and it faces north each time. I bugged it, and they responded that wasn't a bug. I also brought it up pages back and that was agreed on???
    Yeah, you can't look at which way the speeder says it is facing.  Ignore it.

I agreed to that one because I read it as you saying the speeder always faces north when it resets... which it does.  It starts out north, every time.
    I guess I'll bug it again, then. 
  • Enyalida said:
    You tried questing
This discussion has been closed.