Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Drocilla said:
    I have a dollhouse. It holds dolls of all the 4th circle artists who won't play with me anymore. We hold tea parties.  :-<
    So, pretty much all of them?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Vivet said:
    This retirement thing has been drawing a lot of old folks to peek in, it seems. I've even spotted a Murphy.
    I can beat that, I saw a DIAMANTE
  • I can't get Sabrina out of my head as cannon for Drozilla now. Omg

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Must resist temptation to suffix @Vladimere 'the Impaler'.

• edited January 2016
    Qistrel said:
    That's spelled Vladimir.
    Also, wait 'til he becomes a cavalier....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Actually, I think it's just Vlad.
  • edited January 2016
    Tylwyth said:
    Qistrel said:
    That's spelled Vladimir.
    Also, wait 'til he becomes a cavalier....

• According to wikipedia he used Wladislaus in Latin documents, which I think is closer to Vladislav.
  • edited January 2016
    Falmiis said:
    According to wikipedia he used Wladislaus in Latin documents, which I think is closer to Vladislav.
    Doublechecking, I think this is technically correct, which is the best type of correct.
    *applauds @Falmiis *
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Nerds.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Sooo...never blindly follow people onto aetherships and assume they know what they're doing.

(This is not directed at @Esca. Esca is cool.)

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Should have rolled out overhaul warriors 10 minutes before the first ascension game.
  • :( I just created another alt like 10 days ago before retirement was a thing....
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Annick said:
    :( I just created another alt like 10 days ago before retirement was a thing....
    Then you have four more days to utilise retirement for them.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Or 20! Achaea and Imperian have announced they're extending the 14-day timeframe to 30 days, Lusternia might soon follow.
    See you in Sapience.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I like to try to treat them like optional things meant to help pass the time, but yeah. Sometimes the effect is -just- what you want, and it makes it difficult to not get twitchy.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I just ignore them completely. Lavi, amazing as she is, hasn't let me ignore the poteen pot and got it for me awhile back. <3
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Silvanus said:
    I just ignore them completely. Lavi, amazing as she is, hasn't let me ignore the poteen pot and got it for me awhile back. <3

And the ruby tulip! (Not that it's as useful without destro, but still)

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I found a script that I wrote ages ago (for cooking curios) which automatically attaches pieces together into partials / completes and generates the list of missing pieces automatically for me.  Unfortunately it's for zMud, but it IS possible to make curio collection and trading a little easier without having to work with external trading sites.

I still would love to be able to list pieces I have in-game for trade though.
    someone plz to write me a script that does that for Mush I will love you forever plz thank you I can't code to save myself will throw shiny things at you plz plz plz.

• edited January 2016
    Lavinya said:
    someone plz to write me a script that does that for Mush I will love you forever plz thank you I can't code to save myself will throw shiny things at you plz plz plz.
    @Lavinya I already did this by converting Pejat's plugin to Mush: http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/2240/ayisdras-mushclient-plugins

Reading is hard today. I misread Xenthos' post. The plugin only attaches pieces together.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Pejat wrote an awesome thing for Mudlet. I'll look and see if it's easy to port, since I want to start messing with mush
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Who told you that?

Let me at them.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
This discussion has been closed.