Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Where do you get those?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Off of Grand Junction. 50 dingbats each.

I'm surprised they gave it amnesiacloud since last I heard was amnesia was going away.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • They're sold out at this point. Only 12 were available.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited October 2015
    Silvanus said:

I'm surprised they gave it amnesiacloud since last I heard was amnesia was going away.
    Not sure why it'd need to go away. Amnesia never even had a cure to begin with. Not that amnesiacloud is worth much of anything anyway.

One thing I feel is a missed opportunity in exclusive beasts like these is making exclusive beast abilities for them.
    I'm more disappointed that the Wayfaire isn't selling Czigany coins this time around.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Maybe there should be a beast power to give room prismatic barriers.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    As a public service announcement: Children, the props, carrots, rabbits, etc. all respawn. None of them can do it when you have them in your hands/entourage. The faster you turn in pieces of the Wayfaire, even if you end up missing one or two in that round, the faster you and everyone else finishes.
  • Dream phoenixes, did they run out of eggs @Estarra? We wish to buy them!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Shaddus said:
    I'm more disappointed that the Wayfaire isn't selling Czigany coins this time around.
    Such a crazy crazy time. I still remember people camping out the shop waiting for weave change.

Rivius said:
    Silvanus said:

Not sure why it'd need to go away. Amnesia never even had a cure to begin with. Not that amnesiacloud is worth much of anything anyway.

One thing I feel is a missed opportunity in exclusive beasts like these is making exclusive beast abilities for them.

That would open up soooo many doors of 'unfair' this and 'if used with that'. I personally though would not mind if they were given unique breath attacks, since that cant tip the tables. May a lovely breath of sparkling dreamfire.
  • Obviously the dream phoenix should strip metawake and passively weave the nightmare? illusion.

OP beast ftw?
  • Well, according to the helpfile, Amnesia's going to make you forget random skills after all the overhaul stuff is worked out.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    Luce said:

As a public service announcement: Children, the props, carrots, rabbits, etc. all respawn. None of them can do it when you have them in your hands/entourage. The faster you turn in pieces of the Wayfaire, even if you end up missing one or two in that round, the faster you and everyone else finishes.

For reference, this is generally false. I'm not saying people should sit on pieces, but I'm pretty sure an item has a reset time that doesn't change depending on where it is, be it in an inventory or hidden under a park bench.
    Salome said:

Dream phoenixes, did they run out of eggs @Estarra? We wish to buy them!

Check back at the first of the IG month.
  • Shaddus said:
    For reference, this is generally false. I'm not saying people should sit on pieces, but I'm pretty sure an item has a reset time that doesn't change depending on where it is, be it in an inventory or hidden under a park bench.
    Not for Wayfaire. Wayfaire quest items repop as soon as (or shortly after for rabbits) they're used to facilitate multiple people being able to do the quest.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Hrm, interesting. I stand corrected!
  • edited October 2015
    Out of general curiosity, why when the Anniversary events were rescheduled, was one day skipped between Knowledge to Death challenge, but all the rest left consecutive? Just generally wondering

P.S: @Estarra the website still has the old schedule on it, hasnt been updated.
  • You put 10,000 gold sovereigns in a teddy bear smothered by swaddling cloth.
    A teddy bear smothered by swaddling cloth accepts your payment.
    A teddy bear smothered by swaddling cloth rises up in the air a bit, the swaddling cloth falling away as the fountain of dreammotes enter the teddy bear's mind.
    A teddy bear named Teddy Teddy exclaims, "I can remember who I am! I am Teddy Teddy!"

Why is he so basic
  • edited October 2015
    Got my (not so) little (anymore) brother to play Lusternia. 

Now every time I look at QW I'm all:

Waiting for him.

[edit - how the flip do you put images in here? The imagey button won't work for me!]

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Chirbo

God damnit, Moon Moon.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited October 2015
    You put 10,000 gold sovereigns in a teddy bear named Fuzzy Jasper.
    A teddy bear named Fuzzy Jasper accepts your payment.
    A teddy bear named Fuzzy Jasper rises up in the air a bit, the swaddling cloth falling away as the fountain of dreammotes enter the teddy bear's mind.
    A teddy bear named Smokey Ben exclaims, "I can remember who I am! I am Smokey Ben!"

HA. So long Fuzzy Jasper
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I don't even know how to get to some of the treasure hunt locations. :-S
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I love you, Dreamy Oliver.
  • I wish it didn't take so long to make tawdry clothes.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Daraius said:
    I don't even know how to get to some of the treasure hunt locations. :-S
    Neither do I....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Came home to upgrade the first domoth I've held in years, and my internet was down. Ugh :/
  • At least you didn't come home to it being absolved?
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Oh I see how it is @Kethaera. I SEE YOU, SHADY LADY.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    "a teddy bear named Furry Aloysius" ... as adorable as you are little furball... how the ... :-O
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Celina said:
    Oh I see how it is @Kethaera. I SEE YOU, SHADY LADY.
    Maybe you just see plots everywhere, @Celina. :p
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
This discussion has been closed.