One Night Ultimate Werewolf rd 4 - Town Wins

Comments

• Pokemans just started too...and it's gonna be a doozie. I'm still in though.
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I don't really understand Werewolf and found it very confusing last time I tried it but in the interest of promoting awesome forum games...add me to the list.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited September 2016
    Executive decision here. Restarting, interest check reply if you're in for the next round. I'll keep a pair of lists running, one with the players in, and one with the roles to be used and their synopses. Of note: If we get enough players, I'll be introducing the Changeling, who acts at the same time as whatever role they are duplicating, half a priority off. If we have few enough, I'm including the Village Idiot to increase chaos by swapping everyone's roles.

Players - One more and the Dream Wolf is replaced by the Mystic wolf and another role.
    1 - Breandryn
    2 - Daraius
    3 - Lehki
    4 - Siam
    5 - Sylandra
    6 - Tremula
    7 - Falmiis
    8 - Melali

Roles
    Villager x1 - Mmmm, vanilla. 
    Werewolf x2- Aroooooo, fuzzy.
    Troublemaker - Swaps two players' roles without looking near the end of the night.
    Changeling - Selects a player at the start of the night then functions as that role. Acts slightly before the original.
    Seer - Is allowed to view either one active player or two inactive roles.
    Mystic Wolf - Seer, but also wolf.
    Insomniac - Wakes at the end of the night to see what role he or she now plays.
    Mason x2 - Siblings in arms, both Masons begin play knowing who holds the other Mason role.
    Prince - Votes against the Prince don't count.
  • I'll play!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Me.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Sign me up
    (what day of the week would this start)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Memememe
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Ideally I'd start this Thursday to allow 24 hours for night actions (Friday), and 48 for discussion (Sat-Sun), with another 24 to vote and get results out.
    Oh, okay. Then in that case what the hell: I'm in. (plz2notbtanneragain)
    Daraius said:
    Join up, everyone. Take part in the meltdown of Hallifax's OTP.
    I used to make cakes.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Daraius said:
    Join up, everyone. Take part in the meltdown of Hallifax's OTP.
    I didn't see Zyphora and Turnus sign up?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Since Night's about to happen and I could use a neat little distraction (plus I have to try and top my own silver bullet play from last game).
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited September 2016
    Since it's sortof important, if/when we add the 7th person, Village Idiot will become Changeling. If we get to 10, the 13th role will be the Sentinel who I will (randomly) assign immediately so that their action can come first, as its result is public knowledge. Changeling will likely be contacted a smidge early on the off chance they mimic the Sentinel.

I'm taking requests now for the 10th, 11th, and 12th roles, tho.
  • I will join
    I like the troublemaker.
    I used to make cakes.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Last call! If you haven't replied yet and want in, you have until I get home from work.
  • I'll join too!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    And Melali squeaks under the line. Roles are being assigned and going out now.
    Daraius said:
    I like the troublemaker.
    (You -are- the troublemaker in these games)
    Daraius said:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Roles are out. Night actions are needed no later than Midnight EST between Sep 2 and Sep 3
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    As a reminder,

Players
    1 - Breandryn
    2 - Daraius
    3 - Lehki
    4 - Siam
    5 - Sylandra
    6 - Tremula
    7 - Falmiis
    8 - Melali

Roles
    Villager x1 - Mmmm, vanilla. 
    Werewolf x2- Aroooooo, fuzzy.
    Troublemaker - Swaps two players' roles without looking near the end of the night.
    Changeling - Selects a player at the start of the night then functions as that role. Acts slightly before the original.
    Seer - Is allowed to view either one active player or two inactive roles.
    Mystic Wolf - Seer, but also wolf.
    Insomniac - Wakes at the end of the night to see what role he or she now plays.
    Mason x2 - Siblings in arms, both Masons begin play knowing who holds the other Mason role.
    Prince - Votes against the Prince don't count.

@Luce I have a few questions, some of which may be obvious.

1. Does the changeling take on the win conditions of the role she targets?
    2. Does the mystic wolf wake up with the regular wolves?
    3. Is the prince a town-aligned role or some kind of third party? I'm not sure I get how he functions.
    I used to make cakes.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    1 - Changeling becomes an extra copy of whatever role he or she gets. It's the Doppelganger card, but I had distributed roles before I thought to look it up for turn order's sake. This particular minutium only matters when the Doppelganger hits a tanner (at which point there are four factions rather than three.)
    2 - Yes, the Mystic wolf wakes up twice.
    3 - Prince is town, just immune to lynching.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Waiting for one person, but I'm beyond exhausted right now anyway, so they get an extra 8 hours.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Night falls, and a preternatural fog shrouds the forest of your home. The Changeling has replaced a child, so long ago. The Werewolves wake and prepare their dark rite. The Mystic wolf stays after the others have fled, seeking out knowledge against the village. The Masons meet in secret to speak. The Seer reaches across the aether for answers. The Troublemaker's little black book forces two villagers to switch their roles. The Insomniac wanders the village. The Prince arrives to oversee the village.

Dawn breaks, and you all venture into the town square to find who among you is out to undo the village, and put an end to their dark machinations.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    @Breandryn @Daraius @Lehki @Siam @Sylandra @Tremula @Falmiis @Melali

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS (+/- Mod Sleep) TO DISCUSS YOUR VOTES.

Heads up I'm entertaining a guest this weekend so I'll be sporadic. I started the night as the Vanilla townie. Discuss.
    Daraius said:
    Yessss. Hello everyone. I've never played with so many potential wolves who have so much potential information, so I may be a bit more cautious than usual. I am very pleased with my role, however.  >:)
    I used to make cakes.

• I think that the Changeling should reveal who they copied first and what they are now, so that we can confirm that they are not a Werewolf. Then the Masons should reveal themselves, if there are two of them. Then the Seer should reveal themselves and what they saw. Then the vanilla/prince and insomniac should reveal who they are. Then, finally, the Troublemaker would reveal themselves and who they switched.