One Night Ultimate Werewolf rd 4 - Town Wins

Comments

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Not exactly. They can both be werewolves and this way would be able to avoid death for one werewolf at least.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Don't we win if we off a werewolf?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Werewolves lose if any werewolf if the victim of the final vote.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Thul gets to live!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Well @Thul, what were you at the start of the night?
    I used to make cakes.

• Double werewolf. I retain my werewolf properties even when targeted with special swapping powers. Because let's face it, it's really stupid to have awesome werewolf powers being something level 5 thieves and level 1 brats can just yoink from you.
    Wait are you saying you are a werewolf?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Yes. Right now. Lynch my furry lupine ass.
  • What. Did you just call me level 5
  • To clarify my position, unless and until either @Falmiis or @Cyndarin turns out to be lying, my impetus to be helpful to anyone in my presumed position (tanner, identity known) kinda isn't there.
  • What. Did you just call me level 5
    No, I called you level 1. Brat.
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    I'm so confused now. Am I still the tanner or is Thul a werewolf-tanner? How does that work? What does this all mean?
    Oh I completely missed everything Falmiis said last page. Ok uh. Let me get home so I can post ish.
    Daraius said:
    But lynching either Falmiis or Thul seems sketch at this point. HMM.
    Daraius said:
    if @CyndarinAscends is telling the truth (which is no guarantee, especially for someone claiming Troublemaker), then @Thul is now a Tanner and wins only if he's lynched, so he's being in cooperative. @Falmiis, then, is whatever Thul used to be, but since Thul's being uncooperative, we don't know what that is.
    I used to make cakes.

I need to stop phone posting.
    I used to make cakes.

Okay, I've made it to a laptop so I can avoid the acursed autocorrect. I think enough information is out for me to safely step forward without tipping off the wolves. I am the Seer, and during my investigation discovered that @Synkarin is the Robber. If we find out who he switched, I think we'll have a pretty clear picture of where things stand.
    I used to make cakes.

Oh was Thul just trolling when he said he was a double werewolf? <<
    Are double werewolfs even a thing??

I don't know anymore, man.
    Daraius said:
    Thul is trolling, double werewolves are not a thing (in this version of the game). He was just being a dingus. Only the roles and powers Luce posted on page one are legitimate.
    I used to make cakes.

Yeah okay, I took it at face value when I first read it but now it makes sense since if he did become the tanner he would want us to lynch him and has no reason to help us otherwise.
    Daraius said:
    Thul is trolling, double werewolves are not a thing (in this version of the game). He was just being a dingus. Only the roles and powers Luce posted on page one are legitimate.
    Whoa I did not even see that. This is what I get for signing up for a game on mobile and then playing the game on mobile. O_O Handy.
    Daraius said:
    omg just

these forums

i just can't sometimes
    Daraius said:
    Wow, you really take your stumbling blindly to the extreme.
    I used to make cakes.

Anybody else weighing in tonight? It's almost my bedtime. I-)
    I used to make cakes.

We can't talk after 24 hours but we will have some time to vote after that right?
    Wait when is the twenty four hours up? Geez. I wound up doing more stuff today than I expected.
    Daraius said:
    Looks like we have about 14 hours to go.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I've been all busy today. 

Thul is being waaaaaaay to obvious to be an actual werewolf. Like to the extreme. I don't like voting for people who ask for it. 

I feel so rushed. How scary. I don't know how to narrow it down. It's almost like we have no choice but to shoot in the dark and hope for the best. I can't help but feel it would be most likely, in such a fast game, that the werewolves will sit quiet and try to slide right under the radar, and win by not being noticable enough to be voted out. Admittedly this is my first post and we're a decent way in but hey, it aint me. Who else signed up that's being particularly...unmemorable?

You're all too deep in your mafia mindsets. You've got to spill what you know, or lie to suss out a contradiction in someone else's story. @Synkarin, let's hear who you robbed. @Sylandra, @Lavinya, let's hear your roles.
    I used to make cakes.