Welcome to Night Vale - Mafia

Comments

• Oh, you did? Well, that's the end of the day no matter what then.
  • Well, I can try to unvote! It just won't have any effect if we're already at lynch. Just that at that point, I wasn't sure if we were at lynch or not, so it was kindof a safeguard. Feels kinda bad to lynch Celina without her saying much though :(
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    @Krackenor I blame you for this. LAVINYA ALL OVER AGAIN
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    @Krackenor I blame you for this. LAVINYA ALL OVER AGAIN

it's 20% my fault
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Well shoot I didn't have enough time but basically if Falmiis blocks Cen, lynch Falmiis. If Celina is scum, Ello probably is one too. If Celina is town, Krack and Ush are mafia. I am going to vigilante one of them, so I would suggest Cen watches me and Falmiis should role block either Krack/Ush/Ello.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Falmiis will be incapacitated tonight. I directed him at Kira/Cyndarin to shut off the aeon drama. So he should not be blocking anybody.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Exhibit #5000 why the aeon sucks for town and I'm glad it's being ousted this dayphase, all praise.
    Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:
    Ellowyn, Silvanus had a one time investigative ability. Due to your bus driving shenanigans it was wasted. And I've told you 3 times what happened to me last night, which is I've been aeon'd.

The point everyone is making is that bus driver is a potent power. In the hands of town you could hypothetically make scum kill each other. You could also have forced Falmiis to block the person you wanted him to block last night, or at least tried to, by following your hunch and swapping me and that individual. You could also force Ssaliss to jail by swapping him with anyone.

I'll be honest: I don't think Krackenor is mafia. Haven't believed it since so many people bandwagon'd him early on. If anything he's a solo cultist in my mind. So I'm going to go ahead and Vote Cyndarin

I KNOW you were aeon'ed, if you read my original post where I asked I asked you what you did and even though you were aeon'ed it would take effect tonight. You still did a night action right? I'm not asking what happened TO you. What did you TRY to do?
    She mind controlled Falmiis to block Celina. So if anyone is blocked by Falmiis tonight, Sylandra is a liar.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Also I know you have now answered that above, but I wanted to clarify since you feel that I have asked 'three' times already.
  • Damn Silv with your ninja post, haha. I've also asked Ieptix yesterday to replace me so I can do the studies.
  • ...If Cyndarin turns out to be town I'm not going to be impressed.

Sylandra 3p.
    Krackenor/Ushaara mafia.

Technically I would be 4th party as Rolsand was the third party. ;;)

anyway I'm town so w/e
    Daraius said:
  • Third-party, most likely.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    I am pretty drunk after two ireland games today. What was the final day result?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It's Twilight, so the final result is: Wait for @Ieptix to tell everybody!
    We lynched @Cyndarin, Ushaara. Now we wait!
    Daraius said:
  • Did I just die? You god damn pricks, I just joined the game! I hope all your faces are eaten by rats while you sleep.
  • Brutal! Hopefully just rat droppings for those of us who didn't vote against you?

I'm so anxious to see the flip though, man. At least that annoying power is off the board now. I'm also crossing my fingers that people have put some serious though into their actions for the next night phase, since I think it has the potential to be one of our last.

• Cen said:
    Brutal! Hopefully just rat droppings for those of us who didn't vote against you?

I'm so anxious to see the flip though, man. At least that annoying power is off the board now. I'm also crossing my fingers that people have put some serious though into their actions for the next night phase, since I think it has the potential to be one of our last.
    I don't think the potential is very high, or even there. Right now there are nine of us. Let's assume there were four mafia to begin with, and we've killed two already. That means there are two remaining. Assume Celina is town and remove someone else due to mafia kill, and we're down to seven, of which two are mafia. We'd need to be at four for the mafia to win (again, assuming there are two remaining), which we're pretty far away from. For there to be any real risk of the mafia winning without another nightphase, there'd have to have been five of them to start with, which would be nearly a third of our starting population, which I find to be unlikely.

TLDR: While we should always be careful, there's little risk of town losing without another two or three nightphases.
  • Well, at least you didn't tell everyone that you're secretly part of that undead team that plans to take over Nightvale!
  • Ssaliss said:
    Well, at least you didn't tell everyone that you're secretly part of that undead team that plans to take over Nightvale!

that's because it doesn't exist :P
  • Confirming lynch, night post will be up tonight.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    Daraius said:
    We deleted Aeon, you should be proud of us.
    A bipartisan agreement was reached, no less!
    Ieptix said:
    Confirming lynch, night post will be up tonight.

I want to just point out that you sit on a throne of lies. :C
    Daraius said:
  • Hrm... Has anybody heard from ieptix recently?