the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• He is blocked
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Well that's something. @Lehki you better explain yourself ASAP, I stg. We collectively lynched Kilee for talking about catching Pokemon, and here you are potentially trying to force players to trade with you. I would understand if I was the subject of a large lynch train, but I wasn't suspected until Ushaara made a last ditch effort to defend himself by pointing fingers at me, and you've doubled down on that the more you've drawn suspicion yourself. I claim immunities, a defensive Pokemon is revealed, and now you want to force a trade? Now? Really? With possibly a lynch on your doorstep? You look so insanely scummy right now. Like seriously my finger is hovering over the lynch button, waiting for you to explain yourself.

Talk. Fair warning: I'm not a patient person.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • omg this is like an episode of Game of Thrones I will, though, hold off on voting because apparently I'm a bandwagoning voter and god forbid I agree with the majority of votes and cast my stone for the lynchee in the spotlight.
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • Okay first up. This game is probably way more complicated that you guys have suspected yet.

I left something out of my report for the first night because at the time I was not sure what to make of it and was hoping to figure it out before bringing it up.

I received an email/text on my Pokegear. It basically said there was a bomber on board the train that would identify themself with a code phrase. If you look back to the first page, Makaela made some weird post about being a breeder that looked like it was C/P'd, that was the code phrase I was given. I was given a return phrase to say to that would activate him, which was the Eevee line I just said.

My first thought upon getting that is that is was some weird play by a mafia Spy to try and fish for people to expose or implement themelves by saying the phrase. I suspected this because my power is intercepting messages that people send at night. I basically sit in my room and try to scan the network for messages people are sending. I didn't know if this meant I got a glimpse at what the Mafia are discussing at night or just catching messages like the one that was sent to me.

On N1 I got hit by the earthquake and was basically unable to continue watching the network. N2 I did pick something up, a weird distorted messages and it didn't explicitly show me who sent or received it. (@Tremula ok'd me quoting just this bit of my PM, because seriously, Zalgo distortion?)

I ̬͉̝̻͡ag̗̣r͎̥͓̙̹͖̭e̶̠̹ͅe̞̩͉ ̙̦́a̫͔̪͖̲̦b̵̖͉̘̮͔o̳̲̰͇̘u̘̗͉t̘̫̼̗͓̖͈͢ ̶̪̬̺͖t҉͙͍͍h̻e̞̪̮̲̤͠ͅ ̗̰̟̪̱̜̰C̱̞̞h̟̪̩͍͉͓̮a̙̫̣͍͝m̸̳͈͇̦̳̝̺p̷̹i͙on̥̦̙̰͇.̲̲͈̣͓̯́ ̷̣̩̖I ͚̝̙w͝a̹͍̮̫͠nt͉̰͓͓͙̘ ̥͍̱t̲̠̱̪̮o̡͚̫̜̙̜ͅ s͕̱̲̫̫p̬̠̦͝e̲̭̩͈̪͔̮n͎͇̣̬̦d̸̮̥ ͕͎̫͍͓͕̹a̧͚͖̲̞͚̗ ̻̣̱̞̮͖͟f͉e̥͎̺̞̭͘w̮͈̦̬ ͕͘m̤̺ͅo̖̟̺͖r̟̼̪e̼̝͈̻̠̯̜ ̗̮͎n̷͈͚͚͚̘ͅi͇̭̣̗g̻̺̱͙̪̪̤͟h̘ts̙͢ ̭e҉͙͕s̙̩̤t̳̰͚ạ̶̫̮̻b̞̝̫̯l̘̺̥̰͇̀i̵s͎h̴̯̭̯̼̥i͚̤̗̬̳͔͙n͕̞͟g̖̻̪̤̳̪͖ e̝͇̝̹̺͚v̢̦̳̣̪i̳̜̞͞d̴̗̤̞̹̝e̜̪̱̲͈̩ṉ̻͇̹̹̀c̬͔͙͎̝̀e̪̼͞.̨͇ ̡̳̯̼͙̱̺H̹o̺w҉̗̩̺͉͎ ͔d̖̝͇̩̰i͖̪ͅd̶̩̣͈͙̼̯̻ ͇yo̭͕͇͓ͅu͍̪͈̩ ̦̪͚̬̱͜k̞̫n̷̮̝̥o͖̥̠̯͟w̹̰̞̜̮̝̪ ̗̘̩̱̭a̷͇͈̖͖̥̣b͕̮̣̫͖͕̤o̫̙͉̞͡uṭ̳͚ ̸͈̬̳̞L̶u̼na̵͎̘͇a̷͓͖̠͓̫̲ļ͙a̛͕̙̘̤̬?̰͚̝̺̹͓̫ ̘̻T͕̦̮̫̰͖̟h̢̲̞a̝͍͚̖̜̦t͕̘̦͇͎̠͍ ͕̟̯̤cou҉̲͇̼͕͎ḷḑ͓̮̖̰ ̩̭̜͟ͅb̩͕̗͘e̥͚͢ ͉̫̥͞h̛a͏̦̞̙n̺̞͙̯̻d̪͎̮̳͎͜y̝͖̱̗̥.̙̦̥̰ ̷I̳͓͠n̝̘͓̯̬ ̮͖̼̬͙̰͕͞ţ̫̬h͚̥̺͖̭̻ͅe͕̬͙ ͕̭̭͝m̙̗͎̕e̟̙͢a̺̘͟n̩̩̩̝͉̩t̢͉̺̹̹i̴̘̬m͓̯͖̻̤̫̤͠e̱͔͝ ̯͚̯̫͎͙h̤͉̤̠͖͕̙́a̴̻̞̝̦̫v̺̥̰̹̞͔ȩ̹͉͕̭͖̣̗ ̸̦̳̱̻̼͇s̰̱͘o̦̻m̧̭̼e̸̪̻ͅ ͎̺̱̟͚i͚͍̣͖̩ņ̹͚̫ͅf̩or̛͈̬m̭͚̥̟̮̬ͅa͠t͇̘̩͉̠͙̯i̫͈͖̝̜ͅo̹̼̰̦ņ̘.̫͕̬̩͕͓̭ ͠K͇̕a͎̗̝̘͜l͇̙a̙̗̭͍͜ne͙͔̖̙y̳̬̗͔͍a̝͚̬͎͡ͅ'̙͔̫̼ͅś̜ ̥̳p̱͉͉ok͜e͖̘̼͢ͅm̱͝o̹͢n͔͓̜͓̪̞͓ is͉͍͕̰ ̢̹̖̫̣a̢ ̗C̪̥̝͜o̢̯̥m̗̠͍͈̳̪͟b̷͖̯͇̼e̢̯̻̞̬̻̺͈e̖ ͎̟͓͍̫̕ͅạ̦̳̼͙̫n̵̹͍̱̱̬̦d̢̥̦̳̤ ̥͙̤̬̕I̖̳ ͚͕̹̭̥b̢̮̯̖̯̪̰ẹl̵̘͈͕͚͖̣ͅi̯̦̖̮̝͞e̱̜̺͠v̡̳̳͎͙͉̘̘e͖̲͇ͅ ͍̦̭͔͖̜̼s͎̜̯̪̼̘̯h̛e̬͚͜ ͔̞̭̥͉͚ẃą̠s̳̪̦̜͝ ̷͍t̴̰̮͓͇̤͇̤h̗̫̲̝e̫̦͉̦͢ ͏͕̝̩̫̳̩͓o͏̖̯̘̺ͅn̥̭ ̴͚̮͔t͚̞̩͝o̳͚̪̻̮ ̟͘u̶̖s̷̰̹e̛̥̟̪̹ ͎̟̙̠ͅS͓̘̙̯̙w̻è̙̙eṯ̙̻͈̼̖̀ ͖̼̬̤S҉͓̪͎c̼͕̖͓͚͜e̸̠͓͎̝͉̳ͅn͙͍̫̜͓t͉͘ ̨͔͕͓̟o̶ǹ ̸͕̳̤͇͚ͅK͉̜̯͓̖̳̗͜i̬̘̹̭l͙͎̖̙͢e̪̗̙̟e͙͠.͖͍̭ I̮̘̬͓ ͈̝̣̖̱h͙͇̫̬o̡͕̰̭̦̠̗p͉̞̜̗̖̲ḙ̭̰ ̫t͎̦̣̮̀h̷̻̻̭̪i̥͈͟s͈̖͚̺̟̼̖ ̻͓̞͇̣̫͠ị̣̦͎͎͓͢s ͚of ͍͖̪̼͘u̶̝̫̮̩͎̞s̠̻̞̼e͍̫̳͢ ̭̙̘t͕̭̩ͅo͙̗̯̝͈̟̣ ̫̕y̩̙̙o̰̭̺̭̹̙u̘̦͍͕͎̝͡.̳̳͎̯̟̫̺ ͢ͅGoo̦͍̩̫̬͟d̸̞͈͕͙ ͕l̫̦ͅu͏̲̖c̖̻̖k̢̪̯͈̞͇.̧̫͚͎̼̠̪͈

To me this didn't read as a a snippet from scum, but rather people probably with limited communication during the night, maybe masons that can only send a few messages, or maybe scum actually are limited to how much they can talk at night?

I didn't want to expose my power yet until I understood it better or somebody let something slip vital in the message, but I suppose now they'll just be extra caution in what they say assuming you guys let me live after this shit show.

Also on N2, my pokemon is Togepi, and the move I used was Metronome, so I don't actually know what it did, or how it got past Krackenor. If used during the day it's totally random, when done at night I can choose target, I guess because everybody is spread out instead of clumped together in an angry mob.  I didn't use it N1 because Metronome is just inviting chaos to happen. After Deino was exposed though, it has a double weakness to fairy types like Togepi, and Tremula wouldn't clarify if pokemon type or attack type matters for EXP, so I couldn't pass up the chance at possibly x4 exp for going after him and risked using it.

Now today I was just trying to poke out a few suspicions of my own out Cyndarin and Sylandra, I guess I Ushaara was confused about the same things I was? When Ushaara mentioned Weiwae being a bomb though, I figured there's no way that was a coincidence with that message I got N1. I don't know why I'm the person who was given the code phrase to trigger this potential bomb, knowing Tremula it could have been entirely random. But I was worried that other people might have been giver the trigger too and felt I should use it before maybe a scum could. I started poking more at Sylandra because I was nervous about setting off a possible bomb and wanted to see if I could confirm any more suspicions about her. 

If I'm wrong about suspecting her though, and she does have kill immunities, and this bomb IS real and I'm not just paranoid, then at least she'll live through it? And @Tremula specifically only told me that nothing will happen right now, wouldn't say if something else will happen later. So I'm incredibly anxious right now

And I think that's about it, all my cards on the table. Hope your happy. Lynch me or Ushaara or whatever.
  • @Sylandra for what's it's worth, that didn't seem like she was trying to force a trade at all...it was a question...

Not defending, but those are some mighty conclusions to which you jumped in your last two posts...
  • If there's a more ominous and scummy way to attempt to launch a mystery power, I haven't seen it. Going to see how this pans out.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Just fyi, I'm on a weekend trip so on mobile and in catching up with the 150+ posts, I might have accidentally agreed or disagreed or liked your post inadvertently, sorry, you're welcome, or great job depending on what I did. I'll go ahead and Vote: Ushaara because his theories have brought out a number of role reveals that might not have been necessary. Him again bringing out made up shit to go after Sylandra is what clinches it for me. Ush's actions were pretty suspicious and I'm left wondering why Lehki is acting more suspicious. To me, he looks like he is trying to take heat off Ush.
    Ok well. That is nowhere near what I expected. Guess we hunker down and wait?

@Iosion 1) Lehki is a guy, 2) He said he was waiting for a power to take effect from Tremula. That's why I lept to forced trade; was the only thing that "sylandra, want an eevee?" seemed like it could accomplish. Bomb passcodes were not something I considered!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Can someone explain this "bomb passcode" thing, in Mafia terms, real quick? Can't find anything on the googs. Also, I'm just gonna start saying "they" instead of gender-specific pronouns #-o
  • Kalaneya said:
    Just fyi, I'm on a weekend trip so on mobile and in catching up with the 150+ posts, I might have accidentally agreed or disagreed or liked your post inadvertently, sorry, you're welcome, or great job depending on what I did. I'll go ahead and Vote: Ushaara because his theories have brought out a number of role reveals that might not have been necessary. Him again bringing out made up shit to go after Sylandra is what clinches it for me. Ush's actions were pretty suspicious and I'm left wondering why Lehki is acting more suspicious. To me, he looks like he is trying to take heat off Ush.
    @Kalaneya! Could you at least confirm I'm right about Combee?
  • Iosion said:
    Can someone explain this "bomb passcode" thing, in Mafia terms, real quick? Can't find anything on the googs. Also, I'm just gonna start saying "they" instead of gender-specific pronouns #-o
    I tried looking it up and could not find anything similiar. A Bomb is usually a town aligned role that will kill a maifa that kills them at night. Triggered bombers are not something normal.

@Ushaara and @Weiwae, either of you got anything to chime in about the bomb stuff?
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    @Tremula Thank you for letting us know you're going to take the time to write some things up when you have the chance, I do appreciate it!

Ok, I've been hanging back and watching this circus act for a little while, and I have to say that scum must be loving it right now. It's somewhat vexing that people are so determined to disprove every theory, no matter how ridiculous, that they're directly causing a lot of risky information about each other to be revealed. The amount that was revealed to disprove Ushaara's theories - theories that everyone agreed barely had a foothold in the realm of plausibility - was completely unnecessary. We could have just ignored him and moved on with our lives, but that ship's sailed. Best we can do now is stop an entire fleet from leaving port.

@Sylandra's role is suspiciously powerful, but she has a very good point that she was confirmed as having been jailed last night, so she almost certainly isn't one of the five thousand killers we have on the prowl. Even if she is secretly evil, I think we have more pressing targets to chase after today.

@Ushaara is dangerous because of how eager everyone is to try to get him to believe he's wrong when he comes out with something wacky. If he's scum, I really do have to applaud him for an excellent play. If he's truly town, he might want to contact the History Channel and see if there's a time slot open for a new conspiracy theory program. ;)) Sorry Ush, but I'm definitely going to be teasing you about this for the rest of the game.

@Lehki is who I'm most suspicious of right now by far, and I'd be voting for him in this post if he hadn't asked for a minute to explain himself. I will wait for that.
    Ok, he actually made his post while I was typing, and oh goodness why on earth did you speak a code phrase to maybe set off a bomb augh what why?? I don't understand. So nothing will happen right now. That doesn't mean it didn't set up something to happen later! What if everyone who happens to be near Sylandra blows up with her at some indeterminate point in the future? Did you think of that? So if this is some bomb you just threw at her, she'll be ok if she's telling the truth, but you might have just exploded other people in the future, maybe. This is not making you look any less suspicious.
  • Lehki said:
    . Hope your happy. Lynch me or Ushaara or whatever.

happiness is for chumps, and I'm not buying it.
  • I am not confirming nor denying anything until someone explains bomb passcodes. I'm new like Iosion to mafia and don't want to set anything off.
    Oh wait the bomb is attached to me? Well ok den. I guess that's one way to prove an immunity.
    Daraius said:
  • So Sylandra is effectively a bomb now?
  • Or is she subject to death when the Bomb-role dies?
  • Lehki said:
    Okay first up. This game is probably way more complicated that you guys have suspected yet.

I left something out of my report for the first night because at the time I was not sure what to make of it and was hoping to figure it out before bringing it up.

I received an email/text on my Pokegear. It basically said there was a bomber on board the train that would identify themself with a code phrase. If you look back to the first page, Makaela made some weird post about being a breeder that looked like it was C/P'd, that was the code phrase I was given. I was given a return phrase to say to that would activate him, which was the Eevee line I just said.

My first thought upon getting that is that is was some weird play by a mafia Spy to try and fish for people to expose or implement themelves by saying the phrase. I suspected this because my power is intercepting messages that people send at night. I basically sit in my room and try to scan the network for messages people are sending. I didn't know if this meant I got a glimpse at what the Mafia are discussing at night or just catching messages like the one that was sent to me.

On N1 I got hit by the earthquake and was basically unable to continue watching the network. N2 I did pick something up, a weird distorted messages and it didn't explicitly show me who sent or received it. (@Tremula ok'd me quoting just this bit of my PM, because seriously, Zalgo distortion?)

I ̬͉̝̻͡ag̗̣r͎̥͓̙̹͖̭e̶̠̹ͅe̞̩͉ ̙̦́a̫͔̪͖̲̦b̵̖͉̘̮͔o̳̲̰͇̘u̘̗͉t̘̫̼̗͓̖͈͢ ̶̪̬̺͖t҉͙͍͍h̻e̞̪̮̲̤͠ͅ ̗̰̟̪̱̜̰C̱̞̞h̟̪̩͍͉͓̮a̙̫̣͍͝m̸̳͈͇̦̳̝̺p̷̹i͙on̥̦̙̰͇.̲̲͈̣͓̯́ ̷̣̩̖I ͚̝̙w͝a̹͍̮̫͠nt͉̰͓͓͙̘ ̥͍̱t̲̠̱̪̮o̡͚̫̜̙̜ͅ s͕̱̲̫̫p̬̠̦͝e̲̭̩͈̪͔̮n͎͇̣̬̦d̸̮̥ ͕͎̫͍͓͕̹a̧͚͖̲̞͚̗ ̻̣̱̞̮͖͟f͉e̥͎̺̞̭͘w̮͈̦̬ ͕͘m̤̺ͅo̖̟̺͖r̟̼̪e̼̝͈̻̠̯̜ ̗̮͎n̷͈͚͚͚̘ͅi͇̭̣̗g̻̺̱͙̪̪̤͟h̘ts̙͢ ̭e҉͙͕s̙̩̤t̳̰͚ạ̶̫̮̻b̞̝̫̯l̘̺̥̰͇̀i̵s͎h̴̯̭̯̼̥i͚̤̗̬̳͔͙n͕̞͟g̖̻̪̤̳̪͖ e̝͇̝̹̺͚v̢̦̳̣̪i̳̜̞͞d̴̗̤̞̹̝e̜̪̱̲͈̩ṉ̻͇̹̹̀c̬͔͙͎̝̀e̪̼͞.̨͇ ̡̳̯̼͙̱̺H̹o̺w҉̗̩̺͉͎ ͔d̖̝͇̩̰i͖̪ͅd̶̩̣͈͙̼̯̻ ͇yo̭͕͇͓ͅu͍̪͈̩ ̦̪͚̬̱͜k̞̫n̷̮̝̥o͖̥̠̯͟w̹̰̞̜̮̝̪ ̗̘̩̱̭a̷͇͈̖͖̥̣b͕̮̣̫͖͕̤o̫̙͉̞͡uṭ̳͚ ̸͈̬̳̞L̶u̼na̵͎̘͇a̷͓͖̠͓̫̲ļ͙a̛͕̙̘̤̬?̰͚̝̺̹͓̫ ̘̻T͕̦̮̫̰͖̟h̢̲̞a̝͍͚̖̜̦t͕̘̦͇͎̠͍ ͕̟̯̤cou҉̲͇̼͕͎ḷḑ͓̮̖̰ ̩̭̜͟ͅb̩͕̗͘e̥͚͢ ͉̫̥͞h̛a͏̦̞̙n̺̞͙̯̻d̪͎̮̳͎͜y̝͖̱̗̥.̙̦̥̰ ̷I̳͓͠n̝̘͓̯̬ ̮͖̼̬͙̰͕͞ţ̫̬h͚̥̺͖̭̻ͅe͕̬͙ ͕̭̭͝m̙̗͎̕e̟̙͢a̺̘͟n̩̩̩̝͉̩t̢͉̺̹̹i̴̘̬m͓̯͖̻̤̫̤͠e̱͔͝ ̯͚̯̫͎͙h̤͉̤̠͖͕̙́a̴̻̞̝̦̫v̺̥̰̹̞͔ȩ̹͉͕̭͖̣̗ ̸̦̳̱̻̼͇s̰̱͘o̦̻m̧̭̼e̸̪̻ͅ ͎̺̱̟͚i͚͍̣͖̩ņ̹͚̫ͅf̩or̛͈̬m̭͚̥̟̮̬ͅa͠t͇̘̩͉̠͙̯i̫͈͖̝̜ͅo̹̼̰̦ņ̘.̫͕̬̩͕͓̭ ͠K͇̕a͎̗̝̘͜l͇̙a̙̗̭͍͜ne͙͔̖̙y̳̬̗͔͍a̝͚̬͎͡ͅ'̙͔̫̼ͅś̜ ̥̳p̱͉͉ok͜e͖̘̼͢ͅm̱͝o̹͢n͔͓̜͓̪̞͓ is͉͍͕̰ ̢̹̖̫̣a̢ ̗C̪̥̝͜o̢̯̥m̗̠͍͈̳̪͟b̷͖̯͇̼e̢̯̻̞̬̻̺͈e̖ ͎̟͓͍̫̕ͅạ̦̳̼͙̫n̵̹͍̱̱̬̦d̢̥̦̳̤ ̥͙̤̬̕I̖̳ ͚͕̹̭̥b̢̮̯̖̯̪̰ẹl̵̘͈͕͚͖̣ͅi̯̦̖̮̝͞e̱̜̺͠v̡̳̳͎͙͉̘̘e͖̲͇ͅ ͍̦̭͔͖̜̼s͎̜̯̪̼̘̯h̛e̬͚͜ ͔̞̭̥͉͚ẃą̠s̳̪̦̜͝ ̷͍t̴̰̮͓͇̤͇̤h̗̫̲̝e̫̦͉̦͢ ͏͕̝̩̫̳̩͓o͏̖̯̘̺ͅn̥̭ ̴͚̮͔t͚̞̩͝o̳͚̪̻̮ ̟͘u̶̖s̷̰̹e̛̥̟̪̹ ͎̟̙̠ͅS͓̘̙̯̙w̻è̙̙eṯ̙̻͈̼̖̀ ͖̼̬̤S҉͓̪͎c̼͕̖͓͚͜e̸̠͓͎̝͉̳ͅn͙͍̫̜͓t͉͘ ̨͔͕͓̟o̶ǹ ̸͕̳̤͇͚ͅK͉̜̯͓̖̳̗͜i̬̘̹̭l͙͎̖̙͢e̪̗̙̟e͙͠.͖͍̭ I̮̘̬͓ ͈̝̣̖̱h͙͇̫̬o̡͕̰̭̦̠̗p͉̞̜̗̖̲ḙ̭̰ ̫t͎̦̣̮̀h̷̻̻̭̪i̥͈͟s͈̖͚̺̟̼̖ ̻͓̞͇̣̫͠ị̣̦͎͎͓͢s ͚of ͍͖̪̼͘u̶̝̫̮̩͎̞s̠̻̞̼e͍̫̳͢ ̭̙̘t͕̭̩ͅo͙̗̯̝͈̟̣ ̫̕y̩̙̙o̰̭̺̭̹̙u̘̦͍͕͎̝͡.̳̳͎̯̟̫̺ ͢ͅGoo̦͍̩̫̬͟d̸̞͈͕͙ ͕l̫̦ͅu͏̲̖c̖̻̖k̢̪̯͈̞͇.̧̫͚͎̼̠̪͈

To me this didn't read as a a snippet from scum, but rather people probably with limited communication during the night, maybe masons that can only send a few messages, or maybe scum actually are limited to how much they can talk at night?

I didn't want to expose my power yet until I understood it better or somebody let something slip vital in the message, but I suppose now they'll just be extra caution in what they say assuming you guys let me live after this shit show.

Also on N2, my pokemon is Togepi, and the move I used was Metronome, so I don't actually know what it did, or how it got past Krackenor. If used during the day it's totally random, when done at night I can choose target, I guess because everybody is spread out instead of clumped together in an angry mob.  I didn't use it N1 because Metronome is just inviting chaos to happen. After Deino was exposed though, it has a double weakness to fairy types like Togepi, and Tremula wouldn't clarify if pokemon type or attack type matters for EXP, so I couldn't pass up the chance at possibly x4 exp for going after him and risked using it.

Now today I was just trying to poke out a few suspicions of my own out Cyndarin and Sylandra, I guess I Ushaara was confused about the same things I was? When Ushaara mentioned Weiwae being a bomb though, I figured there's no way that was a coincidence with that message I got N1. I don't know why I'm the person who was given the code phrase to trigger this potential bomb, knowing Tremula it could have been entirely random. But I was worried that other people might have been giver the trigger too and felt I should use it before maybe a scum could. I started poking more at Sylandra because I was nervous about setting off a possible bomb and wanted to see if I could confirm any more suspicions about her. 

If I'm wrong about suspecting her though, and she does have kill immunities, and this bomb IS real and I'm not just paranoid, then at least she'll live through it? And @Tremula specifically only told me that nothing will happen right now, wouldn't say if something else will happen later. So I'm incredibly anxious right now

And I think that's about it, all my cards on the table. Hope your happy. Lynch me or Ushaara or whatever.
    So how did this help anything?
    Don't worry about me, bb, I'll be here tomorrow.

Sincere question: why blow me up? Why not Ushaara? You're basically taking the day's lynch into your own hands @Lehki. Blowing me up won't result in my death, but it could have sped up a lynch that might have assisted town. I don't see why I'm your target.
    Daraius said:
  • I have no clue how the bomb works. I just figured setting it off on her was the safest way to defuse it now. She'll either be fine, or get violently called out on her kill immunity. Or nothing will happen, I'm still not actually sure if N1 message was a headscrew or what

I'm not expecting to live through today and tonight though, after all this nonsense so, and there's not much more I can say now. So I'm just gonna Vote: Ushaara for now, because yeah she has been stirring up too much trouble so probably the best bet after the people who I do suspect as scum, but don't think I'll get to lynch through on them. 

Jesus, why couldn't you have voted Ushaara before this song and dance? For someone who hates giving the mafia info you're gleefully adding to the problem.
    Daraius said:
  • Vote count please? Looks like I'll be bandwagoning yet again, woe's me...
  • @Tremula ^^ (sorry for the double post!)
    Vote: Lehki

Because trying to set off a bomb on a train is not very townie move, and I don't think I buy your "I just happened to be the one who got the key to set off a bomb" thing. Also shooting a suspicious raised eyebrow @Weiwae's way (way). Are you two train terrorists who don't have a direct line of communication, with the code phrases being your way of letting each other know who you are? Wouldn't that be something.
  • I'm scared enough as it is, and my Evee is going to miss me. Sorry, I'm not letting my life be wasted. @Iosion any last words?
    Oh shit! Weiwae is killing Iosion?! What is even happening anymore.
    Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:
    Don't worry about me, bb, I'll be here tomorrow.

Sincere question: why blow me up? Why not Ushaara? You're basically taking the day's lynch into your own hands @Lehki. Blowing me up won't result in my death, but it could have sped up a lynch that might have assisted town. I don't see why I'm your target.
    I was potentially take it into my own hands, yes. Like I said, I was just rolling with a gut feeling on you.  If we ended without lynching her, the vig would have a ripe target to go after at night without risking too much. 

I was also worried naming a person was misleading and the bomb would just come after me regardless of who I pointed at when I said the line.
  • @Weiwae what? Are you killing me?
    Oh goodness, is Weiwae going to explode now and take someone out with him? Look at the mess you've made, @Lehki!
  • Purrloin go! Use Fakeout on Weiwae!