the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Mazeltov to the happy couple! Out of curiosity does being paired successfully affect your night actions at all? Like are you blocked by smooches? Or do things carry on as always, but plus smooches?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Lehki said:

Portius said:

I'm pretty sure that I got blocked by a mafia. Specifically, I went out to kill Lehki, forgot what I was going to do, and therefore did nothing. I did not get the name of the blocker like I did last time I got blocked, which is why I'm assuming it was a mafia.

I may have said some very vulgar things at my computer in response to this.

I'm a slippery fella. ;p

You are the Moby Dick to my Ahab. The Devourer of Destiny to my Beehab. The strained metaphor to my Ceehab. I can respect the miracle that is your continued survival, but I also want to shove a harpoon into your face and harvest your lipids to produce a wide variety of consumer goods.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    It occurs to me that a mafia doctor might have saved him instead of a blocker. The message made me think blocker, but it could really be either one. Or a pokemon.
  • Why was Cen in my room touching my pokemon. [-(
  • Two members of team Solgaleo are down already. Is four a reasonable number per mafia team to suspect in this game? Could be mafia doc. Could just be that the vigilante claim isn't true.
  • ...except the mafia can apparently absorb each other according to Vivet, so he might be on team Lunaala now and someone's night doctoring him.
    I think we're looking at 3-4 per mafia team, with the possibility that one of them is a recruiting cult instead of a normal group.
    @Thul did anything happen to you last night?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:

@Thul did anything happen to you last night?

Nothing to report. Again.
  • Checking in.

Obvs, I jailed someone and myself. Nothing else to report.
    So @Portius was blocked from killing. Considering no one died, that means @Krackenor should definitely share who he blocked. And the doctor should get a thumbs up to keep doing what they're doing. The alternative explanation is that Melali either jailed a culprit or jailed a target last night.
    Daraius said:
  • Yet again nothing to report on my night, I saw no point in leaving my cabin. I feel all boring and unexciting against you guys.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I put Lehki to sleep unless and until someone else poked him. Can't do that twice, though. Also, congrats to Phoebus and Othero! I've already updated my shipping wall and I expect lots of babies by the time we reach Alola!
  • I do not have a ton of useful info. I poked Lehki last night but he stayed asleep. I did not follow Portius and did not get too much info from who I did. I wanted to get some insight into our quote members of the game. My flavor text did say that someone else visited Lehki after me and after he was asleep but I do not know who it was. Also I kissed Phoebus. I liked it and would do it again. I have no idea what effect it had on us though.
  • I find myself very happy not to be a match for Sylandra (not because I don't like you), but because this match up PokeCupid thing is weird.

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Dylara, please trademark PokeCupid as soon as possible.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Dylara and I just realized lesbianism wasn't the path for us. Also it is probably really irresponsible to have babies on this murder train.
    Daraius said:
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Othero said:

Also I kissed Phoebus. I liked it and would do it again.

;;)

Haha, does this mean that Lehki and Ushaara kissed, too? ;))
    The SS Ushaaki has officially set sail.
    Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:

Dylara and I just realized lesbianism wasn't the path for us. Also it is probably really irresponsible to have babies on this murder train.

Seriously, this is a Murder Train, we all dying (except GOD DAMN LEHKI).

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tagGuuVYx9g

• Aww, that didn't bring up the video. Damn it. How do you put videos into posts now!

• I give up, sorry guys. The link is the Murder Train song from How I Met Your Mother.

• @Kaimanahi has some explaining to do.
  • Checking in. Nothing to add.
  • So I'm just going to mention that tomorrow I work all day, then am supposed to have my boyfriend come down for a visit and the next day (Monday) I'll be visiting family. I may be a bit scarce. :p

Vote: Lehki because I can't believe you're still alive.

• Well, if we can't nightkill Lehki, then by god we should beat his brains out with a golf club in the dining car.

Vote: Lehki
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Ushaara and I didn't get to make out before you got 'em arrested. ): Probably did you guys have kept me stuck in my room the last 3 nights. I wasn't able to do anything dastardly last night but sore l snore loudly.

Also I welcome any and all attempts on my life at this point. The way my lucks going some other huge distraction will come up before the lynch and redirect you guys again.
    I do think it would be beneficial to see whether or not @Lehki's daykill immunity is a bluff. I'd also like to hear from @Kaimanahi though since she's implicated via being blocked by Krackenor. Since our vote trains take a million years I'll do Vote Lehki for now but Queen Kelly ought to speak up on where she was last night.
    Daraius said: