Touhou Mafia: Extreme Shrine Makeover Edition

Comments

• Lehki said:
    Did we have any suspicion on Iosion besides the lack of response the last day? 
    Not that I know of. It's mostly that he's among those who has shared the least (if anything), and that he stopped posting.
  • If that's the case I'm going to wait out the days we have left before pushing a lynch for just that. Gonna go back and review the thread, see if there's anything else worth pursuing in the meantime.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    On a more practical note, removing Iosion removes one more unknown from the field; Iosion more than most is in the category of "we really don't know what's going on with you". It's not as if we're picking off someone who's been active and contributing; we're genuinely trying figure out who is who from the current potential roles left that aren't accounted for. Nothing stops Iosion from participating post-lynch, too, in a stump set-up.

I want to say this is a good risk to take... though if Iosion were the coroner that would be a terrible, terrible loss. :( So idk.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I'm not saying lynching quiet people is bad, it's just that Iosion hasn't been on the forums in 4 days so it just seems like they've been busy lately.

@Kiradawea didn't actually post when the day phase will be ending in the start of day post, but I think we still got about 3 days left to mull things over and give Iosion a chance to speak up.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Hmm, OK.. there's no real pressure on me to force a reveal but since I could actually do with some group input and to have something more to take from this day...

I am both census taker and coroner. Problem is they share the same X-shot use which is why you've only seen one of each up to now.

And since I only have 1-shot left, how do people think I should use it? And if recommending coroner explain why pick that person!
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Ah, I thought you might be the coroner, based on the one spellcard we've seen. Having only one more shot is tricky business, though. Hmm.
    Ha, and here I thought that was my least revealing spellcard!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Ushaara, can you clarify that news thing re: Weiwae and Kalaneya? Did you target any of them specifically?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I think he claimed to be the census taker back at night 0, not claiming to be Aya.
    Part of me thinks the census might be more useful because it gives us a stronger sense of the current situation. But ugh I hate limited coroner set ups. Coroners are already limited by virtue of being able to be killed! Hmph.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    While we're all wondering why Iosion is missing, Imma sweep the shrine here and there.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    While we're all wondering why Iosion is missing, Imma sweep the shrine here and there.
    Aren't you just a voice on the radio at this point? 

@Ushaara can you give us a bit more details about how the census works exactly? 
    Not much more to tell than what you've seen already seen in action. Can be used while stumped if I haven't used up the X-shot nature while already active, and itreveals the number of scum + outsiders still in the game at the dawn of the next day, and included a warning that there might have been some overlap between the figures.

I thought the warning might have meant Ratatoskr was the leader of the saboteurs, but that didn't seem to pan out, so am currently assuming your idea of two rival cult-leaders each having recruited one person each the first night accounted for the four saboteurs the first census revealed.

Taking census now would ideally confirm that assumption, since whatever about the possibility of Tamashi's second inheriting recruiting powers, the second cult has likely been freely recruiting so there should be some change in saboteur figures (assuming both Siam + Kalaneya were town at time of elimination).

But taking census means all future stumps will be uncheckable, hence my dilemma!
    What's that link to the spellcard duels again?
    If the census can be used even while stumped, and we're generally in favour of that over coroner reports, then it might be fine to hold off for another day or so.
    Will we be informed if we hit MyLo or LyLo, @Kiradawea?
    Daraius said:
  • If the census can be used while stumped, I'd say it's probably best to just not use either right now. I'm not super curious about any of the other stumped people just yet.
  • @Kiradawea Is there anyone to replace Iosion if they don't reply soon? I am really against lynching someone because they went quiet. For all we know we are lynching the doctor who had their real life get too busy.
    Falmiis has claimed the doctor and Ushaara has claimed the coroner. (I will say lynching quiet people has had an impressive scum-catch rate in the past.)
    Daraius said:
  • Yeah I'll Vote: Iosion
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Quite frankly it's dead weight and thus not helpful. If they can't post here they clearly also aren't doing night actions

Unvote vote Iosion

• Alright...Unvote. Vote Iosion.
    I'll vote once we know we want to end the day for sure.
  • Sylandra said:
    Falmiis has claimed the doctor and Ushaara has claimed the coroner. (I will say lynching quiet people has had an impressive scum-catch rate in the past.)
    Fair, I was mostly using doctor as an example. I just prefer people being subbed in then lynching because someone disappeared. Lynch all lurkers makes sense if they're actually lurking but if they just poofed it always feels kind of meh from a gameplay perspective.
    Lehki said:
    Siam said:

Being an Avatar of a God, I am more than a voice! I am a ghost! 

#bringShikariback 

• I suppose I should too.
    UnvoteVote: Iosion
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Siam said:
    Lehki said:
    Siam said:

How many votes is that now? And did I lose the duel to the Invincible Luce yet?
    Daraius said:
    Krackenor said:
    Siam said:
    Lehki said:
    Siam said:

In the Tohou world, Shu, my role, is the Avatar of Bishamonten.

#bringShikariback