The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Sylandra said:
    Weiwae said:
    I will reveal my source when it is relevant to do so.
    Well good luck getting a lynch train going based on "trust me, guys." We don't know what you know! You have to argue to convince us.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Because I'm assuming it is to help your case. What I saw last night is not very ground breaking but I'm not going to hand something out to help you put together your story. If your info is good you can share it and then you get the thing you want. I don't need to share my info until I think it is useful.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Weiwae said:
    Damn auto-correct. Cite not come.
    Auto-correct just wanted the game to be even more interesting than it already is.
  • Othero said:
    Because I'm assuming it is to help your case. What I saw last night is not very ground breaking but I'm not going to hand something out to help you put together your story. If your info is good you can share it and then you get the thing you want. I don't need to share my info until I think it is useful.
    Your assumption is wrong.
  • Then no, my info is really only useful to stop someone elses bluff. Revealing it before other people give us what they did last night makes it useless.
  • Othero said:
    Then no, my info is really only useful to stop someone elses bluff. Revealing it before other people give us what they did last night makes it useless.
    Ok, that works for me. 

I was just trying to move the conversation along onto more relevant things.

I will also reveal the details of my claim if/when the conversation lulls and there isn't other important info from last night.
  • More relevant than saying someone is mafia like it is a fact?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I imagine Weiwae is hoping Phoebus will come out to defend herself and get trapped in a lie but....there's no pressure on her. There is no motivation for anyone to vote for her, and as such she has no need to explain anything.

@Weiwae you can't just absolutely declare someone as mafia without explanation (or being investigator whom we trust) and expect to get a pile on of votes. At the least you'd call it a hunch, but you didn't, suggesting you -know- something, but without sharing your information, you're not helping town get on board at all. Throw us a bone here! I'm happy to vote for her but not without any justification at all.

• @lavinya I agree 100%
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Phoebus - Weiwae, Fyler, Selenity (3)

I feel like if I go to sleep I'm going to wake up in 5 hours to a lynch.
  • I have no idea what Weiwae thinks he is doing.

@Othero, I'm honestly confused how your power is gonna be used to call anybody's bluffs, when you don't know who the Soulless are whose actions you're seeing.

Speaking off Soulless, we've only got 2 deaths again, but if we're inclined to believe Othero that somebody attacked Selenity the previous night, that means somebody was possibly protected or blocked again tonight. Do we have any indication of that? 
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Not on my end. Someone (*cough* @SHADDUS *cough*) spilled all my beans, so no one came knocking on my door last night. :'(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Whoa, whoa, what the hell? You jail me, my fricking sister dies, and then Weiwae starts getting people to vote for me? I'm Elfenehoala, you jerkass.
    We should have just claimed yesterday like my gut told me to, but I wanted to play it safe and left it up to Ssaliss when to claim. Now he's dead, and Weiwae wants to kill me because he can't accept the fact that I'm not guilty.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Huh. Well. I did wonder how a jailor could have 100% certainty on someone's alignment.

@Weiwae why the certainty on Phoebus being mafia? Because you jailed her and...what happened? Short of someone counter-claiming Elfenhoala, I think you'll need to give us more info.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Because he jailed me and only two people died, it fit his narrative that I was super suspicious. I am now alone. Not that we were being particularly chatty anyway, but still. 
    Wait wait....we have 0 confirmation that there are 3 kill powers in operation at once, for starters. Secondly, jailing someone isn't the only reason a kill doesn't happen - they can choose not to kill, they can hit immunity, they can hit doctor/protection, they can be bussed...there's many many options.

What the hell, man?

Lavinya said:
    Wait wait....we have 0 confirmation that there are 3 kill powers in operation at once, for starters. Secondly, jailing someone isn't the only reason a kill doesn't happen - they can choose not to kill, they can hit immunity, they can hit doctor/protection, they can be bussed...there's many many options.

What the hell, man?
    The tunnel vision would be bad enough on its own, but the fact that two other people went along with it with zero explanation was kind of annoying to wake up to.
    Dangit I keep making all these short posts but I didn't think of this joke til right now. This is why I need to take 20 minutes to write posts and actually get all my ideas into them at once.

Turns out Weiwae was my Princess Claude all along. He has the FACTS. I am Elizabethenehoala.* 

*(If you aren't familiar with the mafia game this is from, Princess Claude was extremely convinced that they were correct about a player being the main badguy, Elizabeth. Princess Claude was super wrong, but they refused to acknowledge it. Because they had the FACTS. Even when they were wrong, they were right all along...somehow?)
    I lol'd. I was Princess Claude in the meta game and one of my posting restrictions was to use FACTS. 

Lavinya said:
    I lol'd. I was Princess Claude in the meta game and one of my posting restrictions was to use FACTS. 
    I know, I about died from laughter when I saw your posts in that game being very Claudey. Oh my god. Princess Claude will forever go down as one of my favorite baffling mafia moments on these forums. 
    So I'm wondering why @Fyler and @Selenity were ok to leap onto the vote without any sort of explanation or question.

Ok, another thing.
    Selenity said:
    Okay so I now believe Portius's claim.
    I don't. The only thing that was proven is that he has immunities. The blurb that went along with the attempted lynch was also very strange, and didn't seem like it had anything to do with Maeve. When Aslarn wasn't lynched, it was due to the First Circle, which fits. This one was just...weird. Not remembering how they got there, a flashback to a different game, and not really talking like Maeve would. It doesn't seem right at all. Something is off.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Rawr, apparently every other Irish person also had the same plan to go out last night to avoid St. Patrick's Day madness tonight. That plan failed.

Immediate thoughts but will need another look through when not so groggy.

Othero - Somewhat cagey after two days of seemingly having no issue volunteering what he saw. Still  believe to be Town though.

Portius - Still believe him to be mafia. Othero's point holds. Why didn't he protect Xeii/Luce if he had all these immunities to hand out. Can claim risk averse and subtlety all he likes but not buying it. Read the end of day post as a 1-shot lynch proof so willing to go again.

Dylara - Consistent in suspicion of me. Fine. But with the few people yet to claim, I simply don't believe them all to be canon Traitors too. We know there must be a few Soulless, this canon Traitor argument against me gets weaker by the day.

Weiwae - Person I'm most inclined to believe is Town from previous days, thus the same person I'll be most easily fooled by. But if Phoebus is a Traitor, would explain why she didn't appear to even consider pulling other threads and was determined to lynch me. 

Speculative theory - inversion of sibling bond to Fain infiltrating town Elders would also be pretty devious on Silvanus' part. Hmm.

Do agree we need to hear more though from Weiwae though. 

Also Yomoigu, no need to claim fully but did you jail/block anyone on Night 1?

(with family today so will be less active)

Wait Sylandra, how did you know Portius wasn't jailed?
    Oh derp, Weiwae said he didn't...

(as I said, groggy)
    Ushaara said:
    But if Phoebus is a Traitor, would explain why she didn't appear to even consider pulling other threads and was determined to lynch me. 

If you'd care to notice, while I have thought that lynching you is what we should do, I hardly "don't consider" going for other options. Additionally, the one Traitor we have confirmed so far was notably against your demise, not for it.
    I'm not alert enough to get into full defence mode, but there are so many other reasons Vivet could have chosen not to lynch me. Two off the top of a groggy head are

Knowing I'd flip Town lets her avoid bandwagon suspicion.

If conversion is on the table, like Sylandra, assumed I'd have a good power to convert.
    You'll also notice that I haven't said a word about lynching you yet today, as I am more suspicious of both Portius and Yomoigu. Just because I've felt you were a very good option, doesn't mean it's the only thing I've ever focused on.

(Dammit, I really do need to take forever with my posts before posting. Otherwise I will have a bunch of short posts one after another as I realize things I wanted to say.)
    I'll admit after 2 days of heavy defence I am biased toward those who were using canon Traitor argument against me.

So yep, you likely did consider other threads, but from my POV felt like the only one you pulled was mine.