The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    My only thought currently is we need the others to claim since we're all mostly claimed and then we need to duke it out over who to lynch.
  • We already lost 3 investigative/deception finding roles... You sure putting everything on the table is a good idea?
  • No, and I think it's beyond strange that anyone would push for the rest to reveal. Let's give the mafia ALL the cards, and then "duke it out." 

Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Who has yet to claim? Myself, Fyler? Anyone else? Also if someone has a list of known claims/actions?

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Recap so far(I think?):

1. Sylandra - claims Hoaracle, vanishes at night

2. Falmiis  Dead: Krokano, Elder

3. Lavinya - ??

4. Luce Dead: Xyl, Investigator

5. not Celina - ??

6. Ssaliss Dead: Lisaera, Mason

7. Lehki - claims Aslarn, one-time governor power (used Day 2)

8. Breandryn - claims Clangorum, inventor + 1-time immunity (used Day 2)

9. Xeii Dead: Meridian, Doctor

10. Dylara - ??

11. Ushaara - claims (town) Malmydia, 1-time Revenge power (unactivated) 

12. Vivet Dead: Fain, Traitor

13. Phoebus - claims Elfenehoala, Mason with Ssaliss (confirmed by no counter claim) - Jailed Night 3

14. Selenity - claims Fates, passive shard-related power

15. Portius - claims Maeve with immunities, says he was targeted for two kills on Night 1, ?? lynch immunity (used Day 3) 

16. Yomoigu - ??, jailed Selenity Night 2

17. Shaddus - investigator-confirmed Mugowumpois, tracker, tracked Sylandra N1 (vanished), tracked Yomoigu N2 (targeted Selenity), tracked Othero N3 (went nowhere)

18. Othero - claims Dracnoris with Soulless sense, saw two Soulless fight each other on Night 1, a Soulless targeted Selenity on Night 2 (while jailed by Weiwae), ?? Night 3

19. Tremula - claims no night power, says has an ability literally called "Powerless"

20. Weiwae - investigator-confirmed Roark, jailer, N1 jailed Xeii, N2 jailed Othero, N3 jailed Phoebus

Am I missing anything?

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • (PS I really don't' mind revealing, but I don't encourage the rest.)
  • @Sylandra while I did jail Selenity, Shaddus did not know that I targeted her... Only that I targeted someone. Unless I missed something I don't think he's a traditional tracker (in case you want to adjust your list)
    Yomoigu said:
    @Sylandra while I did jail Selenity, Shaddus did not know that I targeted her... Only that I targeted someone. Unless I missed something I don't think he's a traditional tracker (in case you want to adjust your list)
    Oh really? Huh. @Shaddus can you confirm that?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Shaddus said: 
    I'm Mugwumpois, and our investigator. First night, I followed Sylandra and she "disappeared into thin air" in the Northern Wastes. Apparently, she has a power that makes her poof if she's targetted, and it also lets her know who targetted her. I can't think of anyone else she could be. 

Also, last night Yomoigu apparently jailed or otherwise isolated someone.
    Relevant post
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    @Sylandra How'd you miss that...
    Shaddus said:
    Ushaara said:
    Okay, Shaddus' "corrected" claim is that he's a tracker, and so he should have seen who Yomo's target was.

I don't buy the tracker claim, since he should have been able to name Yomo's target.

Vote Shaddus

As much as I wish this were true, it's not. Neither of my trackings have given me a role name at all. My first night check of Sylandra told me that while I was following her, she disappeared into thin air in the Northern Waste. My second night gave me what really just sounded like flavor text, that I had been coming down the mountain with some elders and they mentioned that someone had been imprisoned on the mountain. I realised that "That is what Yomoigu had been doing, so I saved myself the trip to watch him". 

Neither tells me who they actually are, and neither tells me who that person's target (or not) was.
    I'd still prefer to lynch Portius today, but the tracker/investigator confusion was what made me switch from Portius to Shaddus last Day phase.
  • ^other relevant post (thanks for finding that... Searching on mobile is terrible)
    Page 36 for full context. My original post is trimmed somewhat in the quotebox above.
    Ah thanks. Sorry I'm on spring break and jamming in wedding planning. Definitely not infallible atm, haha.
    Daraius said:
    That's odd though, because it means @Shaddus has a nonstandard tracker power. Luce said you were a tracker, Shaddus, and you're saying you're a tracker, but is that accurate?
    Daraius said:
  • Fyler said:
    (PS I really don't' mind revealing, but I don't encourage the rest.)
    I am also of a similar opinion, I have no problem revealing if the town demands it.

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Well if Dylara is cool with it, I'll go ahead. Should eliminate me as a suspect. 

Behold me in all my furry glory. For I am the deity of badger banging, sloth screwing, and fox f...nevermind. Mine is the realm of all that is fluffy and in heat. I am Bollikin, and I shall shed on any soulless who stand in my way.

My power is I splinter when I die, so I retain the ability to vote. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Fyler said:
    Well if Dylara is cool with it, I'll go ahead. Should eliminate me as a suspect. 

Behold me in all my furry glory. For I am the deity of badger banging, sloth screwing, and fox f...nevermind. Mine is the realm of all that is fluffy and in heat. I am Bollikin, and I shall shed on any soulless who stand in my way.

Or you're Illith.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sylandra said:
    That's odd though, because it means @Shaddus has a nonstandard tracker power. Luce said you were a tracker, Shaddus, and you're saying you're a tracker, but is that accurate?
    Apparently I'm just a "follower".
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Schrodinger's Soulless, I suppose.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Fyler said:
    Well if Dylara is cool with it, I'll go ahead. Should eliminate me as a suspect. 

I have questions. Important questions.

-When you die, or when you get lynched? This is a very important distinction.

-Retain it permanently?

-Do you still count towards the number of people in play for determining how big a majority is?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • 1) When I die. It does not specify type of death so I can only assume death in general. To be clear, I splinter to avoid death so "when I die" might not have been the best description.

2) Yes.

3) I assume no, power doesn't say I do. 
  • @Yomoigu sorry if I missed it but who did you jail last night?
  • I am Orlachmar the Strong! Slayer of Fain, the Traitor. My duty is clear, destroy the Soulless for their destruction of me, and prevent the Traitors from spreading and using their cursed elixir on any others now that they have been outed. I only claim Fain as one of my victims, and good riddance to them! Now, perhaps you will understand my dislike of a known member of Fain's Coterie, for they can only be Traitors in my eyes. No others shall be consumed, as I am being consumed.

TL;DR;NORP version: Hi, I'm Orlachmar, I killed Fain the Traitor. Death to Soulless and Traitors alike!

• So you are a big? Any other kills you would like to claim?
  • Sorry, vig, not big
    @Dylara I'm very interested in hearing why you chose to vig Vivet over me?

Though operating on the assumption that you're telling the truth, I think this claim continues to make things look worse for Portius.

If Kethuru + Illith actually attacked him, Krokano's killer would still be unexplained.
  • I have limits on my powers. I am a vigilante, but my power is running out. As to why Vivet, and not Ushaara? It seemed likely to sway the Town to a Ushaara lynch (which still has not happened, some how). So I went with my second suspect, and hoped my gamble was correct. And it was, yay.

Vivet is my only kill due to power limitations. Someone else is responsible for other deaths. 

I presently believe Dylara is the vigilante. When I posted that possibility for @Vivet she was the first person to agree. So either she's planted seeds for a bluff or is playing consistent townie.
    Daraius said:
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Ushaara said:

Though operating on the assumption that you're telling the truth, I think this claim continues to make things look worse for Portius.

If Kethuru + Illith actually attacked him, Krokano's killer would still be unexplained.

No more unexplained than it was before.

I am claiming that Kethuru and Illith both attacked me, and thus did not kill Krokano.

Othero is claiming that they fought each other (and my fluff bears this out) and thus could not have killed Krokano. Even if I am lying, Othero also has to be lying for one of them to have killed Krokano.

All Dylara's claim does is confirm (if true) that there is either a third soulless, a cult kill, or some other killing role in play. Which we mostly knew already, because most Lusternians are reluctant to do an N1 vig kill at random.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Yomoigu said:
    We already lost 3 investigative/deception finding roles... You sure putting everything on the table is a good idea?
    To respond to this...

... everyone else is on the table already with something in some way. Tremula claims to have a power called powerless, you can apparently jail people, and everyone else has said something of their roles. The result is obvious: a small group of people are lying, the majority of us are telling the truth.

Unless Silvanus is a monster and the Soulless aren't actually players, just creations in his head where he has a RNG decide a target each night, but the Traitors are actual roles, and the game can never be lost or won... in which case, screw you Silvanus. But I don't think he's that cruel. Or I hope not.

Point is, it's easier to deconstruct who's telling the truth and who's lying if everyone has everything on the table. That being saiiiid...

Fyler said:
    1) When I die. It does not specify type of death so I can only assume death in general. To be clear, I splinter to avoid death so "when I die" might not have been the best description.

2) Yes.

3) I assume no, power doesn't say I do. 
    Did you get a message saying you splintered last night?