The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

Comments

• Saying "No" is not evasive. It's a pretty specific answer. 

I'm fairly certain it will not help at this point, having seen enough of the role reveals.

Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • So waiting to hear from @Yomoigu then.
  • As far as I am aware, I was not jailed, but I did not target anybody last night since I figured that I would be. Right now, I'm curious who Weiwae targeted last night.
  • So how about @Selenity and @Ushaara, were either of you jailed?
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Nothing last night.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Would the jailing even work with Weiwae dead? 

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Sorry for the delay. Birthday weekend so family/friends etc.

Have past jailings been visible to the target if they weren't acting? If so, I wasn't jailed.
    Ushaara said:

Have past jailings been visible to the target if they weren't acting? If so, I wasn't jailed.
    Yes.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Ah, then to confirm: I wasn't jailed.
  • Same here. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• So nobody was jailed? And yeah Othero could tell he was jailed he had no active power to block so it should always be visible. So either Weiwae was blocked by something last night or somebody is lieing, I can't think of a good reason he would have jailed nobody. Or I forgot somebody that hasn't spoken up yet?

• Ushaara, Lehki, Selenity, myself, and Dylara explicitly said that we were not jailed. Fyler, Lavinya, and Phoebus have said nothing about it either way. 
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I wasn't jailed, no. Nothing happened to me last night.
    I wasn't jailed either. My night was all quiet. Is it possible he was killed before the jailing though? So he died before it took effect thus no one was jailed? 

• That's not how these things are usually resolved. Unless the kill was specifically also a roleblock or something weird like that.

Well anyway, since Othero's odd power is confirmed now, Yomoigu was present at two Soulless targets and that's good enough for me. Perhaps he has some kind of odd jail and kill power but something else prevented him from actually killing Selenity, and that's why Weiwae jailed nobody last night. And also why Breadryn failed to deliver an item to Sylandra the night she died?

Vote: Yomoigu

Yeah look I have to agree with nothing new to go on that Yomoigu's claim is the most suspicious still.  The day is stalling already and I think it's because we've already debated a lot of things out.

Vote Yomoigu

Yomo is still the one I wanted from yesterday, and today, still want him. I've explained why before. Don't make me go back and copy and paste or quote it please.

Vote: Yomoigu.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    That is probably pretty close to a lynch, I will have vote count here sometime tonight to confirm but I think you are at 4/5
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    It's actually you are the only 3 that hav voted
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Lehki said:

Well anyway, since Othero's odd power is confirmed now, Yomoigu was present at two Soulless targets and that's good enough for me. Perhaps he has some kind of odd jail and kill power but something else prevented him from actually killing Selenity, and that's why Weiwae jailed nobody last night. And also why Breadryn failed to deliver an item to Sylandra the night she died?

Vote: Yomoigu

Two major things wrong with your conclusion there: First, Selenity did not feel herself being attacked the night she was jailed, only restrained and protected (her words). Secondly, if you believe that both Breandryn and Weiwae were killed with the same MO (being prevented from acting before being killed), then I cannot be the culprit. I was jailed by Weiwae last night and incapable of doing anything. 
  • Wanted to get that previous message off just in case I was ninja'd.

Next, @Selenity : I noticed yesterday that you ignored my refutation of your accusation, so since you don't want to repost it now, I'll do it for you:

I actually explained this before!

Let's start with the following of what you said, which I believe.

1. You can jail people
    2. You can sense exco-whatever energy
    These are both things I believe. Yay belief.

However, it is also true that Weiwae is Roark (confirmed not-Soulless and possibly Town if there's no conversions going on) thanks to Luce (rip). Why would town have two jailers, where one can sense exco-whatever energy, and the other cannot?

It's simple: they wouldn't.

Why would Soulless need to sense exco-whatever energy?

Again, it's simple: they wouldn't. Unless Silvanus made it that way for some reason. Barring that, I'm going to say no.

So that leaves one possibility... a Traitor.

Now, why would a Traitor go after me after I pushed two really bad lynches (and I still can't believe I'm that much of a fail cake). Well, let's say the Traitor's ability is to sap exco-whatever energy from a Soulless. You jail them to contain them in that field and then you or another traitor can either kill them or take that energy for yourself to convert others the same night or the next night, possibly.

You would know I'm not a Traitor already, if you are one, because the Traitors can communicate. What you wouldn't know is if I was a Soulless or not. Hence the targeting. "Two town lynches, not a Traitor? Either Selenity is a sucky player or Soulless... let's find out!"

Unfortunately for everyone I'm just a really sucky player. Although I did catch Portius. Doesn't make up for the failed lynch trains.

You failed to get the exco-whatever from me. If you positioned yourself as an exco-sensing town jailer and confirmed me to be town at least from night two - and I still am town - you figured it's an easy way to get on my side at least. You've seen me say over and over Fyler and Weiwae are town, if I'm pushing for your protection too, then you might actually make it through all this.

But no, Yomoigu. I am rather certain you are not town.
    And my response:
    ... Selenity, I'm sorry but that's a terrible argument. Why do Weiwae and I not have identical powers? Because no two players in this game have identical powers. we've seen half of the game flip so far, and while there may be variations on a theme nobody has matched. Further, your theory on how the traitors work is ridiculously convoluted. They need to both kill the Soulless and outnumber the elders, but to do that they first need to FIND a Soulless, leech their essence, use said essence to get new recruits, then presumably keep the Soulless alive to continue gathering exco energy? It just doesn't work. 

• Last part!

My own thinking right now as to who Illith is is as follows:

• I do not believe myself, Ushaara, Selenity, or Phoebus are her. Myself because I'm not going to call myself Soulless, Ushaara since a soulless claiming a traitor is a pretty terrible play, Selenity because of my investigation, and Phoebus because of the mason claim which nobody has refuted.
    • I'm decidedly meh on accusing Fyler or Lehki of being Illith. I have no clue what's up with Fyler, but Selenity seems to think their powers align and I am certain that she is not the Leviathan. While Lehki WAS pushing for an Othero for a long time, the flavor of his survivor power seems to indicate that he is who he says he is (relying on flavour for that though...)
    • This leaves Lavinya and Dylara, of which I'm leaning more towards Dylara. She claims vigilante, but all we really know is that she had at least one night kill and a day kill. I find it very hard to believe her claim that she knew to kill Vivet based on posting style and think that she instead went after her based on her reputation as a strong player. Seeing as she got lucky and it turned out that Vivet was Fain, Dylara jumped on the vigilante claim to preemptively remove suspicion from her. 
    with that, Vote Dylara
  • Oh right you were jailed the night Breandryn died, cross that one off. I'm okay with unvoting right now so we don't speed too fast into lynch again.

Unvote

Going to be honest, even though I mentioned Dylara as one of my suspects last day, I keep forgetting about her because she's been mostly under the radar until the dayvig thing came up. My gut is still leading more towards Yomoigu, but so far nobody this game has had a good lead from that. 
  • Another question @Selenity

You argue that I'm a traitor, not Illith. What are your thoughts as to who She is?
    @Yomoigu - regarding Illith... I'm honestly clueless. I'm fairly certain she's not you (because I do believe you a traitor), that she's not Phoebus (I do believe Phoebus's claim to be Elfelelelelelele), and that she's not Fyler (because splintering stuff). That leaves Lavinya, Lehki, Dylara, and Ushaara. I'm inclined to believe Lehki isn't, and also inclined based off of her day powers that Dylara isn't, which really does leave Lavinya and Ushaara, but I'm not really comfortable with trying to pin Soullesss on either of them.
  • Is your whole belief in Fyler centered around splintering? Because, you know... Illith is kinda known for that too.

Also, second time you've ignored my rebuttal to your accusation.

Yomoigu said:
    Is your whole belief in Fyler centered around splintering? Because, you know... Illith is kinda known for that too.

Also, second time you've ignored my rebuttal to your accusation.

TBH I'm too tired to deal with your rebuttal of my accusation.

Yes, my belief in Fyler is centered around splintering, but no, I do not believe Fyler is Illith. One of my things (I wouldn't really call it a power) relies on mortals, only way to get mortals is by splintering, voting to lynch someone isn't killing them it's shoving them into the void, being shoved into the Void doesn't let you splinter.
  • I was not jailed. 

Selenity knows that someone in the town can splinter. I'm the only one claiming the ability to splinter as a named power. We do not know if Illith has a splintering power. If someone else was town and could splinter, they would step forward. If they were Illith, they would stay quiet. 

Therefor, for Selenity, that leaves me as town. 
  • So you either believe we are just in a weird spot where we can't explain things in depths, or you believe we're sketchy sketch working together against town.

But...

We can't both be traitors if you believe (as I do) only Fain could recruit, the time frame was too short. We can't both be soulless because the soulless don't appear to be working together (illith Vs Kethuru fight is now confirmed). 

So. Let's just move past that.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited April 2017
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.