Character Secrets

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Daraius said:

He avoids the Waste Storage Facility because of an inexplicable urge to roll in garbage.
    :x
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    @Gabriella I totally remember that, and much else besides!

• Konton has always been interested in the theories of planar sciences of the cities and magic of every org really. But does not go looking into the research available that's public due to loyalty reasons and personal vows.
  • edited May 2014
    Xeria is me, reskinned, except perhaps, a little kinder and more patient. Down to the motivation bits. 
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xeria can be very tough on herself, she has high standards and continually fails to  meet them, which doesn't leave her much motivation for completing tasks. In moments of extreme frustration, she's beginning to think that throwing everything over and running off to hallifax to live the life of an indolent artist sounds like an extremely good idea. She gets to run a teashop like @Daraius Shevat (though with a different theme and offering foresty types of foods. Hey, she's forestfolk down to the marrow)  and then sitting on her tail to eat cakes and cook food while chatting with various people. Despite the inconvenient lack of trees and forest to sleep in. She figures her mother @aerys could help her with that problem. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    How dare you.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • @Daraius Shevat. What? You're my inspiration. :(

(also, I can't tell if you're genuinely outraged or just jerking my chain)
    is dead like the dodo
  • edited May 2014
    By indolent, xeria means your artists are generally freed from the pressure of having to do combat. No need to go kill things or raid! Or mother Ejei or deal with politics. That's practically indolence to Xeria. .You just sit on your butt and work very hard at a desk. Then you get to eat cakes and listen to people tell you how good your stuff is, based on its merits. 

What? Hallifax does not chat?

At then at this point Xeria's going to start crying. Then perking up, and saying. Hrm. we -could- work out a profitable deal here. ETC. ETC. 

(FYI that part about crying. I do not cry -ever- in real life)

(HEEHEEHEEHEE)
    is dead like the dodo
  • Eating cakes and listening to people tell you how good your stuff is, based on its merits? Welcome to the Collectivist paradise! You may leave your individuality at the door.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Lavinya uses astral insanity to hide her own...indecorous actions.

edited May 2014
    Daraius wonders a lot about alternate timelines and whether any of his alternate selves are proper Hallifaxian civil servants, or never left Celest as pups, or were adopted by the Skyplumes instead of the Shevats, or grew up with a proper lobo pack, or are still with Sylandra, or died falling from the city during the dominator attack, or any number of what-if scenarios. The painting from @Maligorn in his room reminds him every time he wakes of possibilities just out of reach.
    I used to make cakes.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Lavinya said:

Lavinya uses astral insanity to hide her own...indecorous actions.

I wondered why you kept fingering my armpit and barking at my toes.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Esca talks a mean game about perfection in undeath and such, but he can be easily bribed with sweets. @Ilthilior and @Pectus have learned to take advantage of this fact.

• Esca said:
    Esca talks a mean game about perfection in undeath and such, but he can be easily bribed with sweets. @Ilthilior and @Pectus have learned to take advantage of this fact.
    More so Pectus, but I'm not adverse to bribing you with ice cream.
    My darkest secret yet.

Daraius has never worn shoes or headwear.

:-O
    I used to make cakes.

• Ilthilior said:
    Esca said:
    Esca talks a mean game about perfection in undeath and such, but he can be easily bribed with sweets. @Ilthilior and @Pectus have learned to take advantage of this fact.
    Huh. I think I'll make it a special point to carry cake to the battle field. Throw 'em at the tainted while I run the other way. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Xeria said:
    Huh. I think I'll make it a special point to carry cake to the battle field. Throw 'em at the tainted while I run the other way. 
    Just skip the battle, that way you're not out a cake.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Xeria said:
    Ilthilior said:
    Esca said:

I am terrible with sweets. @Esca tells me to savor them, after I've already chomped them down. I guess that's a sort of character secret?

Either I eat them on the spot or I forget about them. :|

• Nott is very much a daddy's girl, looking up to @Arel since day one (especially after @Vionne disappeared). But ever since he moved to Hallifax, she has become very angry at him and very jealous of the entire Shevat family. When she was also in Hallifax, she would always be very polite to them face-to-face (although - she never really interacted with most of them), but secretly wished to start a revengenda a la "Emily Thorne." Since she has returned to Glomdoring, her jealousy has tapered off although it is very much there still. 
    I tried to make a connection! Come back and be a Shevat! :(
    I used to make cakes.

• edited July 2014
    Haezon wears a wig. It's held on, not by glue, but by SHEER FORCE OF WILL. He's also secretly envious of races with actual hair (Especially humans) and his 'head feathers' is perhaps the only thing he doesn't really like about being a trill.
    Retired.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Karlach refuses to sleep if it's unforced yet necessary and will expend essence on refreshing his mental state rather than taking a short nap.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Karlach refuses to sleep if it's unforced yet necessary and will expend essence on refreshing his mental state rather than taking a short nap.
    Sleep is for the weak, basically.
    Retired.
  • Xeria's patience has shrunk down from a near infinite pool to that of a shrivelled pea.

So things like "the means justify the ends" are beginning to look very, very tempting to Xeria because it gets results in the short term. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • You mean, "the ends justify the means", because "the means justify the ends" means you are prioritizing the meaning of what you do over the results of what you get.

• I'd tell you all about Iora, but it's more fun to find out for yourself IC. ;)
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Iora said:
    I'd tell you all about Iora, but it's more fun to find out for yourself IC. ;)
    Then don't post here!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • *sniffles* FINE.