QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Qistrel

Not only you. My skills are all still truefavoured (though the rest of the truefavour buff is gone). I'm unsure whether to bug it or not.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    It is not a bug. The Elder gods are no more and as such their old favours are not showing, but they are still ticking on you. Specifically, I know someone got a message of a TF expiring while not having any favours.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited December 2015
    But my favour should have expired yesterday. Pretty sure it's not ticking down at all.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Talan said:
    (Gaudiguch): Frai says, "I could provide you the endless deaths which you ask for, but perhaps I should just take your city from you."

(Gaudiguch): Subotai (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "You can take this dick."

How did I miss this. Possibly the best event quote ever. 
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited December 2015
    Bleuu waves about a painting of a statue of a fish in a dish energetically.

Arts :x
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Goddarnit. This is what I get for writing news posts at 3 am with insomnia T_T
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Tridemon said:
    Public newspost, Rivius making his opinion known... and then signs off with

Serenguard Rivius Tarsuhl, Warden of the Moonhard

... Is there something we've not been told about Mother Moon?
    It's either made of calcium or something more robust.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    He's got a hart on for the truth.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    He's got a hart on for the truth.

See @Portius? This is what happens when you leave! Another rises to take your place!!!
  • He was distracted while posting by a druid with a nice rack
  • of antlers
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Just gonna leave this here, because it is a slightly relevant piece and absolute gem:

http://www.lusternia.com/node/28899
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

• Eritheyl said:
    Just gonna leave this here, because it is a slightly relevant piece and absolute gem:

ROFL
  • You eye Luella suspiciously as She leans in to kiss you on the nose. You get the feeling something has been settled, but you don't know what.

eh oh.  Maybe I shouldn't have rebelled so soon. >.>
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Remember, boys and girls, just like hart is an archaic term for a stag, hind is an archaic term for doe.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Gabriella said:
    You eye Luella suspiciously as She leans in to kiss you on the nose. You get the feeling something has been settled, but you don't know what.

can we get this condescending kiss as an actual emote plsthanxbai.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Gabriella said:
    You eye Luella suspiciously as She leans in to kiss you on the nose. You get the feeling something has been settled, but you don't know what.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Luce said:
    Gabriella said:

can we get this condescending kiss as an actual emote plsthanxbai.
    Emshow nosekiss, my dude.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Eritheyl said:

Mentions of Casilu, Jack showing up in the comments...I miss people! Come back, people I miss.  =((
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited December 2015
    Kalnid tells you, "I must say, for a forgotten memory, the Collective has a remarkably active
    theater."

Emphasising every word with a smack on the head, Kallistae Aedonis Tremula, Nightingale of the Dawn
    says to you, "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DESTROYING THE BASIN."

You say, "I told them to just blow Gaudiguch into oblivion. My last note in the record was an
    expression of contempt for the Board."

Kallistae Aedonis Tremula, Nightingale of the Dawn says, "You are forgiven."
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    For what it's worth, being blown up has made Hallifax extremely active:

*********************[ THE FORGOTTEN MEMORY OF HALLIFAX ]**********************
    Citizen                Rank                     Position                    CT 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doman                  Refugee                                              On
    Tekora                 Refugee                                              On
    Sylandra               Refugee                                              On
    Falmiis                Refugee                                              On
    Shonjir                Refugee                                              On
    Daraius                Refugee                                              On
    Davos                  Refugee                                              On
    Saleo                  Refugee                                              On
    Entrias                Refugee                                              On
    Ayisdra                Refugee                                              On
    Essentia               Refugee                                              On
    Aruin                  Refugee                                              On
    Vivet                  Refugee                                              On
    Drae                   Refugee                                              On
    Pejat                  Refugee                                              On
    Ixaxius                Refugee                                              On
    *******************************************************************************
    Currently, there are 16 Citizens on this Plane and 7 on other Planes.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I am quite upset that @Pejat is not titled 'Head Refugee'. @Frai, right this injustice at once.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I'm ad nobody quoted me, that Ladantine line was gold