the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• Vote Alec1 Agreed
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Oh, right, the voting. Vote Alec 1

Anyone else ask anything they're willing to share?
  • I asked them both why the other Alec attacked Cen.

1 - Isn't it obvious? He's the Zoruark! He attacked Cen because Cen's on the train, and this train set off an earthquake that woke up the Zoruark, and probably killed a young Zorua or something. I'd be pissed, too!

2 - ...holy shit. That's a really good reason to do it. He attacked Cen because Cen's the one who's paid most attention to me, and probably will be able to tell the difference between us the best.

Which also inclines me to think Alec 2 is the real Alec.

So I will vote Alec1

Cen's paid the most attention to the Champion?  :-/ 
    Bah, I've been trying to not double post for forum-correction reasons, but to avoid the tone of my post being misread, that was supposed to be the  :-/ face. The forums didn't convert it for some reason.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Vivet said:
    Reading this thread is still pretty damn great, ahahaha.

Meanwhile everybody else be like:
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Not everyone!  I am quite entertained.
  • Mental note, next time, screw the event.

Okay. So, are we not limited to yes/no questions here?
  • I'm considering just asking the Alecs why I was invited, unless there's some other more pressing question? Though scientifically speaking,  now that we have a hypothesis (that Alec 1 is the impostor), it might be better to see if we can disprove it somehow. No idea how, though-- it seems like he's more brash, more violent?
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Thul said:
    Meanwhile, things I wish I could do but am prohibited from doing by game mechanics:

Force the Alecs far apart enough to let Sylandra get a read. If one resists being separated, bean that one.

Force both Alecs against Mawile to prevent further aggression.

Grab Alec's sword and start stabbing the crap out of Lehki while he's paralyzed.

;))

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited July 2016

ONE OF THEM IS A DITTO!!!! CHECK THEIR EYES!!!!

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    This is me checking in to inform you all that I'm not dead, but I'm being really indecisive about asking questions. I'm open to suggestions if someone wants to use me to get their second choice answered.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Ugggghhhh I wasted my question asking a poorly thought-through yes/no. u_u I'm okay with no do-overs though.

Judging by the answers you guys have supplied, Alec1 is clearly not my bae.

Vote: Alec1

(Also I've paid the most attention because Alec is a total babe, obvs. <3 I'm on chapter 5 of our scandalous fanfic.) </p>

• Furthermore:

2 - ...holy shit. That's a really good reason to do it. He attacked Cen because Cen's the one who's paid most attention to me, and probably will be able to tell the difference between us the best.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I'm fairly confident it's Alec 1 as well...

Vote: Alec 1
  • ...moderately irritated. I tried asking them who they got their Knuckle Badge from, in hopes that an individual Pokemon wouldn't be quite up to date on league stuff. Alec 1 quickly replied Brawly. Alec 2 claimed to be from Sinnoh and not Hoenn, and so never got a Knuckle Badge before becoming champion...

That might help someone else, but since I know jack about the history of Alec, the only thing I know for sure is that Zoroark comes with built-in Google search. -_-

From everyone else's responses, I'm going to believe that Alec 2 is the real deal, and therefore Vote 1 for plant-bopping.
  • ...belated thought. If someone has a question left, ask them both where they were yesterday.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I think Alec 1 has told us what we wanted to hear and Alec 2 has been honest I have felt, so I'm not exactly sure.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    As Shaymin continues to gather the seeds into glowing balls of energy, seven congregate to the Alec standing on the Pokemon's left, and none to the right, the former doing much protesting and the latter cheering the Pokemon on. 

Zoro-Vote Count:

Alec1 - 7 (Sylandra, Othero, Phoebus, Allyrianne, Cen, Luce, Thul)

Alec2 - 0 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Just gonna share this one little snippet from Alec 2's response.

having grown up in a forest and been raised by my Shaymin before I ever met another human

I'm leaning towards 1 being the fake but not entirely sold on it yet.
    Hahah, oh, man. This Champion is such a Gary Stu.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    (you're supposed to like him, and isn't everyone in the Pokemon universe? *cue training montage of him meditating under a waterfall*)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Lehki said:
    Just gonna share this one little snippet from Alec 2's response.

having grown up in a forest and been raised by my Shaymin before I ever met another human

I'm leaning towards 1 being the fake but not entirely sold on it yet.
    If it helps, that's where I met him.
  • Thul .

Grab Alec's sword and start stabbing the crap out of Lehki while he's paralyzed.
    ):

Though it would be kind of funny if that's what happened if I got lynched right now
  • From my question, and the answers from the Alecs, I do have to agree that Alec2 appears to be the real Alec. Just the way each one stated their response to the question, which was about me and why I joined this expedition, gives me an idea of who is who.

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Also, since I forgot, Vote Alec1 (off the island).

• I'm here. Have been busy, have not asked a question. Direct and ye shall receive (my compliance)
  • Kack, can you ask each Alec a question about Pokemon in other regions? Like, which Pokemon discovered in the Alola region is his favorite. I think the fake Alec, being a Pokemon, is going to be ignorant of things outside of the immediate area.