the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I heard a knock on my door, saw it was Krackenor, invited him in, and we had sweet pillow small talk. Since Cyndarin has now named him, Cen can vouch that I was in my cabin on Night 2 when he came to play with my Pokemon, and that was the same night when there were four or five murderers running around the train. I understand why I'd be considered a suspect based on the block, but I'm not a cultist, and certainly not a killer.
  • Oh yeah and before I forget, Egbert use Metronome!
  • Ja, apparently Cyndarin's subtle like a brick to the face. >_>

Kaim's telling it true about N2.
  • Vote: Lehki

Let's do this. In the hopes that someday, we can stop playing the stupid metronome game.
  • That's four. Maybe if we get to nine fast enough we can avoid whatever terrible thing that Metronome wants to do! Or maybe not.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Yeah, we might as well try. Vote: Lehki
  • Ehh. I personally feel that trying the lynch on Lehki is sort of a waste. I think the daykill immunity is most likely legit, and we're keeping him occupied during the nightphases. Yes we can't actually *remove* him, but he isn't doing any harm beyond this metronome thing, which I believe some of us can defuse with our pokemon?

All that said, I'll do what town thinks is best unless a better option presents itself. Vote: Lehki
  • Cen said:

Ehh. I personally feel that trying the lynch on Lehki is sort of a waste. I think the daykill immunity is most likely legit, and we're keeping him occupied during the nightphases. Yes we can't actually *remove* him, but he isn't doing any harm beyond this metronome thing, which I believe some of us can defuse with our pokemon?

All that said, I'll do what town thinks is best unless a better option presents itself. Vote: Lehki

Yeah, but once I'm out of the way, can start applying your night powers elsewhere. Ya'll pretty much have to keep at least two blockers on me to keep me and Egbert from getting up to mischief during the night until I'm gone. :D
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Should we be waiting for an event? I'm OK with testing Lehki's immunity claim if that's what we want to do.
  • From the mod post it doesn't look like there'll be an event today. It was pretty explicit when there was going to be.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Before we proceed with the lynch: @Silvanus, who did you investigate last night?
  • Lehki said:

Oh yeah and before I forget, Egbert use Metronome!

For the love of...Raichu! Use Shock Wave!
  • Someone or something took control of me and attempted to make me attack another person, who I'd prefer not to name for a variety of reasons unless they're willing to out themselves.

Luckily for several reasons they chose their tool and their target poorly.

It was somewhat similar to what I felt Night 2, but that time I was just walked into the wall repeatedly and I didn't end up doing anything. I suspect that that time it was a pretty straightforward redirect, and I'm pretty sure it was the zoruark thing with something like Night Daze. (And the same thing that happened to Cen Night 1 and Night 3)

The similarity in sensation does make me think it's another pokemon that's recently evolved some power that can control people and make them perform an action or attack. I don't know enough pokemon lore to even begin to suggest what power that might be or who might have access to it.
  • I'll be back at home in a few hours, but I'll toss this out first to make sure the info is out there:

I am an investigator.

Silvanus has received a note from Vivet.

Kalaneya has had meetings with the top brass of Lunala.

Discuss.
  • So we're redirecting from Lehki again? @Silvanus @Kalaneya have anything to say?

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• I wouldn't mind continuing the Lehki train. I still maintain that she's not totally immune to lynches.
  • Also, finally think I've gotten it.

We're on a Murder Train!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Ssaliss said:

I'll be back at home in a few hours, but I'll toss this out first to make sure the info is out there:

I am an investigator.

Silvanus has received a note from Vivet.

Kalaneya has had meetings with the top brass of Lunala.

Discuss.

You expect me to believe that you're an investigator who A) Knew about at least one, possilbly two members of the Lunala cult and B) Chose to skip a night phase rather than investigating, by C) Using a sun-themed pokemon?

And you're here in addition to the town's other confirmed investigators?
  • Whenever I use my create-a-day Power, any actions already submitted will go through. That's why I can really only realistically use it the very first moments of a night; otherwise there's a real risk that the scum use their nightkill, and I stop the doctor from acting by ending the night early.

That also means that I can investigate the same night I end the night early.
  • Ssaliss said:

Whenever I use my create-a-day Power, any actions already submitted will go through. That's why I can really only realistically use it the very first moments of a night; otherwise there's a real risk that the scum use their nightkill, and I stop the doctor from acting by ending the night early.

That also means that I can investigate the same night I end the night early.

Trem's message said that night actions were invalid, not just cut off. I'm doubtful, here.
  • Well, my investigation went through. That's all I know, really. I even double-checked with Tremula before using the power to make sure I could use both the same night.
  • vote:Lehki we need to know if the immunity is real or not.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited July 2016
    (Night actions are no longer valid...)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    (I personally read that as "all night actions submitted are no longer valid," not "All subsequent actions are invalid," because the latter is obvious from it being day again. If it means the latter, it is not clear at all, as the first makes far more sense when you write it that way.)
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Yeah, Still not buying it. FoS on Ssaliss, but Vote: Lehki
  • You got some new juicy targets to grill now, sure you don't wanna go after them instead of wasting your lynch on me? :)
  • Lehki said:

You got some new juicy targets to grill now, sure you don't wanna go after them instead of wasting your lynch on me? :)

Yes.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Xenthos said:

(I personally read that as "all night actions submitted are no longer valid," not "All subsequent actions are invalid," because the latter is obvious from it being day again. If it means the latter, it is not clear at all, as the first makes far more sense when you write it that way.)

(Fair enough, but I didn't want people sending in messages thinking that they'd be able to in spite of Solrock, or thinking it was just some banter that made people comment on the thread during Night)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Hmm. I can't remember if Othero revealed a specific thing when he revealed his Power (I can't recall him mentioning it, but there was a deluge of posts at that point), but if not, I might be able to prove it. So, @Othero: Is there something you didn't mention when revealing your power? If so, do you mind me revealing it?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    So after @Lehki gets his bluff inspected we have potentially:

Kaimanahi for being blocked
    Silvanus for receiving a letter from Vivet
    Kalaneya for meeting bigwigs from Lunaala
    Ssaliss for people being dubious of his investigator claims.

Of those people I would least want to lynch Ssaliss, as I think lynching either Kalaneya or Silvanus would work as a way to confirm his reliability.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."