QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• I lol'd and then was like Tru would have written at least double that :P
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Oh @Eventru :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • A shirtless man-servant tells you, "You should destroy a quiet marionette maidservant."

Competition between servants must be more fierce than I thought.
  • After RP with Edith:

You tell D'Oiliea Edith Shee-Slaugh, "((<3 ty."
    Edith tells you, "//that was sad but also OMGFUN."
    You tell D'Oiliea Edith Shee-Slaugh, "((thanks for being so patient!"
    Edith tells you, "//not a pleasure :D."
    Edith tells you, "//lol wait."
  • @Breandryn I love that you left off the rest of the tells xD making me look so #sassy ;p
    (Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Edith."
    (Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Learning begins with the self. I charge you to preach My name."
    Raucous corvine laughter sounds out from the canopies of the surrounding forest, echoing eerily through the Wyrden Wood.
    *baptized*
  • Hehehehe sassy is good!
  • -_- Good thing you can't see the log of the first 2 spars. It was literally AB this AB that for half the fights. >_<

• Cosmic energies begin to swirl throughtout the Skarch, obscuring the sky with ripples of spreading power.

(The Crux): Esca says, "Whatever that is, no."

(The Crux): Esca says, "Just no."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Uh. Do want.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Congrats daddy shaddus!
  • Brilyn, Lady of Diguise picks up a broom and places it between her legs, waving an arm in the air as she pretends to fly about.

• Barker Kistan says to you, "I remember you now."

Barker Kistan says, "I just want to hug you for all the work you saved me."

You tilt your head curiously at Kistan.

Barker Kistan whispers to you, "Listen to this...."

You have emoted: Breandryn's ears twitch as her head tilts, listening in interest.

Barker Kistan says, "Library, stage shows, we have it all, come to Gaudiguch, gateway to those that lead to Avechna's peak."

Barker Kistan says, "I heard you say something like that for Serenwilde."

Barker Kistan says, "Must be five years ago now."

Happily, you say to Kistan, "That's a nice one. I have lots of stories I say to get the bards to follow me."

Barker Kistan says, "I spoke to them all separately and did not realise I could scoop them all."

Pensively, you say, "I need to think up some new ones for Gaudiguch..." Her gaze goes a bit distant, eyes half-focusing on something just beyond the flame. "Maybe something about fire...Do you think they'd like if I told them about fire?"

You have emoted: Breandryn blinks, clarifying, "...Not THEM on fire. I don't think they'd follow, hearing that."

Barker Kistan says, "Tell them it is the home of Hezbit and the pleasure palace. Specify they are separate things."

With a flourish, Hezbit draws a black iron-hilted katana from a scabbard of the Crimson Eye.

Barker Kistan says, "I said separate!"

Whelp Hezbit says, "You will end up at the end of my sword."

Whelp Hezbit says, "The very business end of it."

Kistan turns translucent and then vanishes, leaving behind a cloud of sparkling motes of light.

With a flourish, Hezbit slips a black iron-hilted katana into a scabbard of the Crimson Eye.
  • Its only when I read it back I realise how unreasonable @Hezbit was being
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    "Ripples in the air shimmer as reality shifts about you. The sound of the crashing waves momentarily loses it's rhythm as you get a strange sense of deja vu."

Never seen that happen before... nothing seemed to happen afterwards either, so no idea if it was a divine trying to get my attention or simply an ambient for the area (the latter seems unlikely though...)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • A bit of silvery essence tumbles out of a decaying gargoyle.

Something seems a little... wrong.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Kagato said:
    "Ripples in the air shimmer as reality shifts about you. The sound of the crashing waves momentarily loses it's rhythm as you get a strange sense of deja vu."

Never seen that happen before... nothing seemed to happen afterwards either, so no idea if it was a divine trying to get my attention or simply an ambient for the area (the latter seems unlikely though...)
    Had that one too, it startled me too, I kept peeking around the area for quite a while, nothing else happened though, assumed to be an ambient.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I hope one of you typo'd it.
  • Xenthos said:
    Actually, whenever I've seen that message, the mob in question actually did drop the essence specified. Make sure that's not the case before typo-ing it and BUG if so!
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • Rideta said:
    Xenthos said:
    Actually, whenever I've seen that message, the mob in question actually did drop the essence specified. Make sure that's not the case before typo-ing it and BUG if so!
    Seems more in response to aeldra and kagato,  buy yes the essence thing seems to be buggy (or is it a feature? :o )

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    He's referring to the ambient. Specifically " momentarily loses it's rhythm "[sic]