QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• How about just pointing out that I posted on the wrong thread rather than mark me down as being off-topic.

Damn idiots.
  • Kurut Aloga says, "Cute little fleshpeople being people would be like Kurubear's cakes being people."

Kurut Aloga says, "Kurubear makes them, and loves them, and cares for them... but they are no more a 
    person than Kurubear's pyjamas."

That conversation easily made my night.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Altrea has been sucked dry by Princess Aiyana Lunarose, Dreamer of Ivory Resins.

*snicker*

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    She is considered to be approximately 96000000% of your might.

OP much? >_>

(Seriously though, this was when doing an HONORS on a demigod using a newbie that had no training whatsoever)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Someone obviously got tired of their guide pestering them...

• You bump into a cow as it wanders aimlessly in a circle.

Wagging her finger in censure, a wood nymph whispers quietly to a cow, whose eyes glow green and then nods meekly.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
     I think Quettle is the same with Tosha quest? Hand in the scroll and the Nymph pacifies him
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The Portal of Fate tells you, "You idiot! I love the cold of the grave."

Well, we're screwed now. The PoF is about to start putting out zombie novices.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    (CLAN): Kelly says, "Sometimes I kill people from my manse."
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    A vast expanse of glistening white ice.
    The intoxicating scent of poppy flowers and resinous smoke wafts through the air, cast by the presence of a healing shrine of Mysrai nearby. The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. The arctic temperatures stiffen your limbs and numb your muscles. His brow deeply furrowed, a thoughtful scholar paces back and forth here.

I hope no one was going mad looking for this guy on Prime.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

1.    Uruk                  49533            467          50000
    2.    Morkarion             49994              6          50000

Does the great hunt cap out at 50,000 points or are these two just being OCD? =p

We decided to split it, the same way Xena and Kelly did it last time at 40,000. We were going to go for 40,001 as a joke but Fay seemed to pull a 24 hour+ stint and we had to drive past.

Shaddus said:
    Amidst a few tired though enthusiastic blasts of their horn, hunters from around Lusternia begin to 
    make the long trek home, slapping each other on the back and sharing tales of derring-do. Thus ends 
    the Great Hunt!

And thus did ten novices disappear into the night, never to be seen again.

This seems rather appropriate.

• Greathunt 40,000 - The Grim Darkness of the Night of Novices
    I bet they were all Shaddus alts anyway.
  • edited December 2013
    [quote]
    Tinjtak Gladheart says, "Do I spy one just below?"

Below a sturdy ladder.
    A crystal ladder, carved into the wall of the facility, stretches upwards into 
    the viridian gloom. Though some of the rungs have either cracked or crumbled 
    away, the encroaching vines are thick enough to provide natural handholds. To 
    the north, another passageway leads downwards into the bowels of the building. 
    Eddies of glittering frost swirl around the graceful form of a massive snow 
    phoenix with arctic wings. A white blond woolly rhino with an aquamarine horn 
    and white-feathered wings dominates the area, gazing about calmly with pale 
    eyes. There are 2 Artificial Guardians Unit here. A small seed lies on the 
    ground here, gently pulsing with a soft green light.
    You see exits leading north, northwest, and up.

An Artificial Guardian Unit lunges forward and sinks hisfangs into your neck, 
    tearing off a large chunk of flesh.

With a bloodcurdling howl, an Artificial Guardian Unit rakes you with his 
    massive, filth-encrusted claws. The wound immediately begins to fester and burn 
    as the creature's poison works its way into your body.

You bleed 166 health.

You begin feeling slightly flushed.

You pick up a gently glowing seed.

You bleed 236 health.

Blood begins to slowly drip from your nose.

You say, "Ouch."

You cough suddenly, expelling black fluid with bits of what looks to be tissue 

You bleed 222 health.

Your legs tremble slightly as a yellow jaundice begins to creep through your 

The dark void of terror fills your mind as, horribly, blood begins to seep out 
    of every pore on your body.

You bleed 198 health.

You give a gently glowing seed to Tinjtak Gladheart.
    Voice tight with anger, Tinjtak Gladheart exclaims, "How dare they use nature in
    such a manner. The very gall of it!"

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "Antidote man.."

Your body begins to convulse, and as a scream that won't come claws frantically 
    at your throat, your back snaps from the sheer force of the spasms, killing you 
    instantly.

Snickering evily, Tinjtak Gladheart says, "Good, good, I have enough seeds to 
    work with now."

Tinjtak Gladheart slowly walks about the crystal pillar which dominates the 
    center of the chamber, pausing occassionally to insert one of the gently glowing
    seeds into the column or the machine surrounding it. Finally satisfied with his 
    work, Tinjtak Gladheart steps back and begins chanting in a surprisingly deep 
    and sonorous voice.

Grimly, Tinjtak Gladheart says, "Good work, riluna, but we aren't done yet. 
    Let's move on to the next spire."

You say, "Well, it was worth the sacrifice."[/quote]

Happened so quick...

[BANNERCODE]
    Gravely, Thalafir Oakvine says, "My efforts, and the efforts of all of BLAH BLAH, have come to naught..."

• We all need a little laugh. This did it for me.

Crimson Mystagogue Delphas n'Kylbar of the Dark Fates whispers, "My hands sometimes touch things."
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• edited December 2013
    You vigorously rub first crimson bottle shard curio piece of the Crimson Bottle Curio Set between 
    your thumb and forefinger. The curio trembles and then transforms into unknown curio.

Does anybody know, what that means? 

Somehow reminded me of 

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    (Hawthouse): Alary (from Limbo) says, "So i thanked the man, took my package, and then finished my goddamn shower."
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    You shout, "Oh woe oh woe my love has forsaken her love of me, there is but one response!"

With grim, final resolve you gather the mental strength to slay yourself and as a tear drops from your eye, you end your time on this mortal coil by stopping your heart in an instant.

Supreme Commander Arimisia D'cente`, The Legion's Black Heart says, "I should have ate your corpse."
    .. did you just run into Celest and seduce Meleris?  :-O

Mebbe....
  • Message #157 sent by Lillie (received: 2013/12/10 22:37:05)
    Well, if you don't mind... OOC: AAAH! YOU'RE MESSAGE #666! BEGONE, SATAN!

Thank you love, that made me laugh. After my day, I needed something so spontaneous.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Neos has been slaughtered by the awesome might of Alitrea.
    You see the death occur at A sea-foam landing.
    You smile with pleasure as you ram your fist into your jaw.

Oops?
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ssaliss said:
    Neos has been slaughtered by the awesome might of Alitrea.
    You see the death occur at A sea-foam landing.
    You smile with pleasure as you ram your fist into your jaw.

Oops?
    I was doing the dishes. I can't be aware that there's a bug affecting me while doing them and since I'm on the html5 client, I didn't have any curing.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • No, I was more going "Oops" over the fact that a bug killed someone. Wasn't attempting to say anything else.