Real World Raves

Comments

• It wasn't a scenario of RP. Just having gone through everything that's happened...the people behind Lusternia (and the people behind quite a few of Lusternia's players) have shown just how much they do care about us as more than just the characters in their game...they care about the players behind those characters as well. :) We have one of the best communities in IRE, by far.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Stangmar said:
    Morkarion said:
    Finally invested in a tablet yesterday, dear god it's too useful.

What's amusing is you don't realise how heavy the damned thing is till you pick up your phone again and nearly throw it in the air with excessive force.
    What did you get?  Inquiring nerds must know.
    Linovo Smart tab 7. They're unique to my mobile provider and I pay only for the 3g internet as long as I keep the contract on my mobile (which I plan to anyway.) It was a great deal as far as I'm concerned, so pretty happy with it!

Also all this talk of driving lessons ans costs and yet you still all drive on the wrong side of the road!

/imperialteasip

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    Stangmar said:
    Morkarion said:
    Finally invested in a tablet yesterday, dear god it's too useful.

What's amusing is you don't realise how heavy the damned thing is till you pick up your phone again and nearly throw it in the air with excessive force.
    What did you get?  Inquiring nerds must know.
    Linovo Smart tab 7. They're unique to my mobile provider and I pay only for the 3g internet as long as I keep the contract on my mobile (which I plan to anyway.) It was a great deal as far as I'm concerned, so pretty happy with it!

Also all this talk of driving lessons ans costs and yet you still all drive on the wrong side of the road!

/imperialteasip
    Awesome! Android is great!

And I grew up in BFE, so I drove on whatever side of the road I felt like :p
    Stangmar - Retired

I refuse to use Windows smart products, and wouldn't go near iOS even if they paid me. Android's OS is a no brainer.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    How come I never knew about banoffee pie?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Morkarion said:
    I refuse to use Windows smart products, and wouldn't go near iOS even if they paid me. Android's OS is a no brainer.
    I'm with you there. Longtime Windows user on my laptops and desktops, but their tablets and phones are not appealing.   And I'd sooner cut off my left testicle than buy another Apple product again.  I hated my iOS on my iPod touch.  Didn't like how 'big brother' Apple can be when dictating how to do things.  

Stangmar - Retired

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I have an Android tablet, too, but I am annoyed with how much of the OS I can't turn off, log out of, or stop tracking. It's still the best option right now, though.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Had a great time at Tuba Christmas, like always :) . So much fun to play in.

And my tree and lights are now up. Mannheim Steamroller playing, sipping hot chocolate. It is a good night.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I am not a car person at all, but DAMN I can't stop watching Top Gear U.K. - I don't remember a series where I laughed so hard in my entire life. They even make the parts that I'm entirely uninterested in interesting!
    The Christmas specials are always brilliant, I was concerned they might settle down and be less stupid after Hammond's crash a few years ago, which wouldn't make the show anywhere near the quality of entertainment that it is. But thankfully it continues to be one of the best things on TV :D

• Justin Bieber announces retirement from music

AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING!!!!!!!!

Stangmar - Retired

Was it ever really his music that was the problem, though? 
    I used to make cakes.

Implying the crap Bieber did was music.

• Finally on my way home for Christmas holidays. Even though I look like a Christmas tree: big backpack on the back, small backpack in the front, bag in one hand and box with pretty pissed off hamster in the other. At least I got a seat on the train. 
    That sounds like a poster for a movie I would watch twice.
    I used to make cakes.

• That sounds like if Hogwarts allowed hamsters.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Rave for finally finished an overly time consuming Latin project. I've learned my lesson with it. If the professor gives you a choice between translating a heap of Virgil or composing an epyllion in the style of Catullus, go with the translating. The epyllion takes way longer.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Stangmar said:
    I just got home Tuesday night for the holidays....indefinitely...because I'm done with college.  Now to find a damn job so I can get back out of my parents' house again.

If you live in TN I have a job that deals with talking about cell phones all day long. 
  • Daem said:
    Stangmar said:
    I just got home Tuesday night for the holidays....indefinitely...because I'm done with college.  Now to find a damn job so I can get back out of my parents' house again.

If you live in TN I have a job that deals with talking about cell phones all day long. 
    I live in Utah.  I've been applying at various accounting firms in Salt Lake City as well as Las Vegas and Phoenix.
    Stangmar - Retired

Got an unexpected three consecutive days off, all of which time will probably be spent baking anyway. How much Christmas dessert is too much Christmas dessert?
    I used to make cakes.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Got a 2DS and Pokemon Y as an early-ish christmas present since it is still only Christmas Eve here >_>

If anyone wants to add me, my Friend Code is 1435-5118-8091 (Make sure to send me a message here with your friend code as well so I know to add you back!)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Valonah and I share a 3DS (Until she gets one) 1091-9037--5985. Hoping I get pokemon X or Y soon. Until that time Valonah plays Harvest moon mostly.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited December 2013
    Been having troubles with my car starting for a bit now, due to battery issues. Battery is fine I was told, but it was still draining battery. Well when they took my battery out to test it, we found my lojack last time...so today my car wouldn't turn over, went out there with wire cutters and cut the damn thing off...and lo and behold the car starts right up. Stupid lein. 
  • I got a laptop todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Finally, after 2 long years of playing on my Iphone.

.... Wat I do nao????

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Aiyana said:
    I got a laptop todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Finally, after 2 long years of playing on my Iphone.

.... Wat I do nao????
    Make use of VA
    Touchdown, Norway!

Any posts made before Friday are to be ignored due to large quantities of alcohol likely influencing post quality (or lack of.)

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Hey now, not all posts are going to be under the influence!

... though perhaps a few more will be than usual.