Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• The other skillsets aren't even coded yet? This sounds very haphazard :P
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah, but I'm so excited. Possibly we could now let demesnes die in a fire? 
  • Enyalida said:
    Yeah, but I'm so excited. Possibly we could now let demesnes die in a fire? 
    I doubt it. I think it is more intended to be an option, which means that someone at some point may still very well be expected to keep up a meld. It'll probably depend largely on how the skills develop.
  • Demesnes are going nowhere! It's just meant to be an alternative for those who want them.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    As much as I'd love to run away from having a demesne and never look back, I feel like I'm gonna be stuck keeping plain ol' Aeromancy so Hallifax can actually have a melder...even if I'm a terrible one.
  • Phoebus said:
    As much as I'd love to run away from having a demesne and never look back, I feel like I'm gonna be stuck keeping plain ol' Aeromancy so Hallifax can actually have a melder...even if I'm a terrible one.
    This. Melds are still going to be needed, and they're still going to be important to group fights. So, while Pyrochematics might be awesome, I think I'll stay melder ~~
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Phoebus said:
    This. Melds are still going to be needed, and they're still going to be important to group fights. So, while Pyrochematics might be awesome, I think I'll stay melder ~~
    But...but CANNONS.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I'm pretty annoyed that after spending my time, credits, and money on Shadowdancers, to be a successful PKer, the admin are funneling me into druid or quitting. 

I can either fight for small reports, ever month, to undo the damage the admin did with the deletion of choke....or go druid and have new mechanics handed to me, one after the other.

I'm going to give myself some time to cool off, but I'm taking a serious look on if I want to still be playing a month from now.
  • Halberds for warriors | this stuff for mages/druids | next step guardians, bards, and monks. OMG, will monks be like the engineers in borderlands 2? Running faster, punching harder, jumping higher? Embed new technologies to their arms and legs? Punch through walls and create an earthquake when they stomp on the ground? O.o
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    <3 Shikari's Order-Quests.

Such an awesome way to get order-members to learn more of Him, through his own words, as they work for the Middle Circle.

Also, just plain <3 Shikari.
  • *sway* Curse you cook for your adamant refusal to let me get into the back room and get the gear from the chancellor. CURSE YOU!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • So yay, opened Castle Djarrakh, but t was still only one simple soulless curio piece handed out. Not quite worth the effort I would say, but I've no other way of getting the curio pieces. And I still don't know how to poison the cook. Just know that someone did it for me apparently.

As for the castle interiors themselves, they were interesting. Not nearly as dangerous as proclaimed, and this seems one of the many instances where you shouldn't be trusting history. Better to open it and fix it, than to stay silent and try to bury it forever.  There also almost seems like there was intended for a quest to be doable down there, with quest objects and interactable surroundings, but I couldn't find anything else.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    1) There's a reason I'm not working on the Soulless curio pieces.  The Soulless quests are all long and involved enough that trying to complete it is going to be a nightmare; I am just not feeling any real need to push for the things.  I could probably be working on it for half a RL year and still not finish, so what's the point?
    2) Castle Djarrakh's interior appears to only be partially finished.  Some day it may get expanded and actually become something more in-depth.  It's something that I (and others) have been looking forward to for a while.  Thus far it has not happened, but one can always hope!
    3) Also, you poison the cook with Bheion's help I believe (yes, the guy who adamantly refuses to help unless you know the EXACT RIGHT KEY WORD that he supplies in a manner which does not make it sound like a key word... I mean seriously, having to say "Herbs" before you can say "White Heather" and actually get help?  When he only mentions herbs if you spam greet him, in a way that has nothing to do with heather?)
  • Yeah. I've IDEA'd that the Kryden Valik quests be included as soulless curio piece quests. They're pretty long and involved as well, but at least it's a quest that involves a lot of influencing of decently tough mobs, making it something you can do while gathering esteem. I'm not expecting a soulless curio in a looong while, but I figure to try anyway as I really want the Spine. Boost to excorable damage for my blaster is tempting.

And of course it had to be Bheion. How... utterly and completely lovely. Almost makes me glad I don't know any way to bypass the "kill way too many krokani and aslaran" part of the quest.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I'm crazy.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    The Vernal ones are significantly easier, though.
  • Speaking of Curios. Doesn't the Icewynd ones hand out multiple pieces per quest, or was that just something that was planned but never implemented?
    Kiradawea said:
    Speaking of Curios. Doesn't the Icewynd ones hand out multiple pieces per quest, or was that just something that was planned but never implemented?
    Depends on the stage.  Certain stages give more than one piece, certain stages give 1 piece,and yet others give zero.
  • The Black Heart of Illith is still amazing. I just wish the soullessness of illithoid was more played up.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Is anyone else having a lot of trouble staying connected to Lusternia at the moment? It's been on and off for me for a few days, but recently it's become entirely unplayable, and I have no idea why   :(
  • edited December 2012
    And so the slumbering titans of yore begin to wake from their sleep...
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I used to think sileni were cool. But they creep me out.

• Bheion, you say you want a mushroom, then ask me why I would give you a mushroom. Please report to the Institute for an obligatory brain scan.
    Maybe Kethuru will taint them and turn them into....stainless steel sileni.

Why are we being invaded by tae'dae novices?

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    It's not an invasion, it's cute! Especially the one who really plays up the Tae'dae RP and says he keeps getting distracted by his very deep meditations, such as thinking about butterflies and how to catch the rainbows that keep mocking him by running away.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Want to meet that one.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Seriously, did Winnae go on a rampage and impregnate half the basin, there's Tae'dae everywhere...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

This discussion has been closed.