Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Everiine said:
    I think Xenthos has us all beat, right?
    Well, it is @Xenthos.
  • Daraius said:
    I make cakes.
    I'm just waiting for the Oneiroi's mailing address.  Do you take credit card?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Thanks to the @Oneiroi for being so ridiculously fast resolving an issue!

(Note to self, make sure @Silvanus is nowhere near the Megalith when receiving presents)

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Everiine said:
    Eliron said:
    Everiine said:
    Holy crap, I'm proud of Ev's 108 years as GM, but 220 is... cripes.
    Yeah. There was a short two year break in there at like the 75 year mark, but even with that I'm pretty sure I'm one of the longest-serving guild leaders in the game. It's been fun!
    I think Xenthos has us all beat, right?
    Um.  Probably not; keep in mind I had a lengthy stint as GA, some time as GC, a very very long time as CL, and then moved to GM.  If we're counting time in an elected position, yes, but I don't think I'm anywhere near that as GM itself.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Didn't @Xenthos take over GM to confirm my ascendancy? That was 200 IC years ago

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited May 2015
    SO MANY SHINY IDEAS I AM SO EXCITED MUST CAPS ALL THE THINGS.

( @Drocilla rocks my socks)

• Rancoura said:
    OVERHAUL NEWS #37
    Date: 5/15/2015 at 17:33
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Deathsight/Deathsense

Due to concerns raised after my post yesterday, instead of simply
    deleting the Deathsense ability in Discernment, I have instead replaced
    it with the Deathsight ability/defense, activatable via the DEATHSIGHT
    command. Deathsight also remains an ability in Cosmic, and may still be
    enchanted onto items for any who might not have the ability from
    elsewhere or simply prefer using enchantments.

Penned by My hand on the 5th of Klangiary, in the year 412 CE.

One less thing to spend cube energy on!  :)>-
    I literally replaced mine just over an hour ago, too.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Huge rave to whichever admin got my customizations knocked out super quick. Haven't really had a chance to play with them yet, but super stoked.
  • Raves for @Shedrin for best synergy Bard+Institute Team world.

Such displace, Very Paradox.

ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Raves for @Saoirse.  I love you, I love you, I love you.
  • Your skill in Axelord has risen to Transcendent.
    You have gained the Execute ability! To see more information, check out AB AXELORD EXECUTE.

Wheee... first trans skill! :D
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Custom beast done and my new rune of absorption. Am I an artifact whore yet?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You're halfway there.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited May 2015
    Bashing as a monk is really neat! Better fear my chain and my tiny feet. Also the fact I only wear pants and boots.

Throwing back his head, a robed obesefessor spews forth a mass of maggots that bore into your flesh.
    You absorb some of the excorable energy in your glands.

Confused.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    You are a Lich. If you look at your defenses, you'll see something like "Your excorable gland is 75% filled."

Any excorable damage done you will absorb part of it into your gland, and when your gland fills you have a one off Eyeblast that does 100% excorable damage at about a staff cast strength.

It takes about 10 to 15 symbol strikes to fill up.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Or you can hunt the blobs at the bottom of Raezon's temple.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Ah, cheers.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Raves to @Manteekan for all sorts of creepy and intriguing roleplay
  • Raves to everyone working on the overhaul. Staff and players alike.
  • edited May 2015

I got randomly visited by @Lisaera and a favor and everything. I hope I wasn't too awkward. Trying to talk to Gods makes me feel all tongue-tied and self-conscious. It was really nice though, and I'm pretty sure Renna is gonna be needing to join Lisaera's Order now.
  • edited May 2015
    Whoever briefly controlled the Serenwilde faeling rocks.

It's the little things.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Keeping your voice mild and measured, you encourage Teenie Springle to reveal her needs and wants, then demonstrate that only in Hallifax can those demands be fulfilled. Teenie Springle slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Estelbar should follow the Grand Dominion of Hallifax after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Estelbar, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Dominion of Hallifax.

Damn that revolt was exhausting.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I had fun!  I had a long IC-debate with @Johan while also mechanically-debating him. :)
  • edited May 2015
    Xenthos said:
    I had fun!  I had a long IC-debate with @Johan while also mechanically-debating him. :)
    Me too! The debate part, anyway. 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."

• Xenthos said:
    I feel so bad.  My brain was melting after the first hour or so and my fingers were starting to go sausagey.  I know I was looking even more stupid than usual with my mistake thinking I had broken Johan and with my slow calls to Glommies.  Sorry about my dumb.
  • How long was it? It ended about 15 minutes after I logged on and joined in. It was over an hour?
  • edited May 2015
    @Renna
    23:41 to 2:11 game time, so 2.5 hours.  It turned into a three-way fight about twenty minutes in and stayed a tight race from then on.
  • It was nearly a fourway fight, if Glom had acted sooner.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

This discussion has been closed.