Youtube Thread

Comments

• edited March 2014
    And to even things out from the second Youtube thread, here's shameless promoting of my friends MST3King videogames of questionable quality. Also a test of whether the forums doesn't explode when posting a playlist.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Poor doggies, but too cute not to share!

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited March 2014
    Dumb ways to die.

I think we can all relate to this.
    Retired.
  • The perfect sound

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited April 2014
    I tend to be amused by the Angry Video Game Nerd videos. Then I saw this newish one.

Oh my god. Skip the theme song to the 1 minute mark, and then just the first surprise of the gameplay had me cracking up.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • If you wish to be laughing helplessly, this video will do that for you.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • Diniah said:
    If you wish to be laughing helplessly, this video will do that for you.

Oh man. I laughed so hard then had to show my kid who was giggling so hard. Thanks for that.
  • A little Saturday Morning for your... Saturday Morning

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Awww, that was funny, but not as funny as the title suggested :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited June 2014

You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited June 2014
    A friend just reminded me of this:

• edited June 2014
  • edited June 2014
    This popped up on my radar this morning. It stood out for some reason... 

Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but I love this rendition of "Let it go".

For Gaudiguch
  • Found an anime that was based on an English phrasebook. I was planning to use it in reverse to improve my Japanese, but, well...

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• edited July 2014

Reminds me of Lusternia's PvP on so many levels.

P.S. Video should be carried to my comment while viewer's predisposed to humour. Otherwise viewer may hit 88 miles per hour and see some serious...
  • As someone who listens to metal-ish music, I could listen to that forever. >_>
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Ardmore said:
    As someone who listens to metal-ish music, I could listen to that forever. >_>
    If you're referring to Nakarel's post, the entire music community is offended. 
  • You know, this just proves that those Ackleberry weirdos have no taste. 

Just kidding. 

• edited August 2014
    AAAAAAaaaa new Poets of the Fall music AAAAAAAAAaa

They are unabashedly my favourite band... 

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

• Semi-unrelatedly, is there any way we can just fuse this thread with Stangmar's? It's kinda silly having two seperate Youtube Threads.

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

• I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)

• .oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • I am not even gonna apologise for it being an advertisement. :P