Youtube Thread

Hey, didn't we have a youtube thread before? I think we did? Was it in funnies or real world? WHO KNOWS, but here have a youtube thread!

And for our first entry have some dancing [and furries [I'm biased [rule of three]]]

MWFF Fursuits - Good Time

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited November 2012
    I'm so completely terrified by that title, I don't know if...I want to open it...

UGH I DID IT, I FEEL UNCLEAN.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    edited December 2012

It's about 2 minutes in, but well worth it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• http://brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/Dofus

List of links to an interesting French cartoon series. Very Ghibli-esque, very RPG-worldish. May contain adorable.
  • edited April 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/N6XC9nHIsWQ

They have to read a japanese tongue twister correctly. If they get it wrong, smacked in the nuts. Always makes me feel better to watch other people suffering, especially after dying 5 times in a row.

And how do you embed youtube videos anyway?
    A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Post the embed link, not the link in the address bar.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Not nearly as funny as some of the stuff I've shared to some of you guys, but we'll keep it pg-13 here.

Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Gorlois said:

They have to read a japanese tongue twister correctly. If they get it wrong, smacked in the nuts. Always makes me feel better to watch other people suffering, especially after dying 5 times in a row.

Haha... That's old school 'Downtown' Gaki no tsukaiyahen... I love watching the 24 hour episode/show at the end of the year... My favourite one was the school special a couple of years back.

You should watch some of the Gottsu ee kanji skits. There are some golden ones in those... Matsumoto-san is a genius...

Too bad they can't do half of the stuff they did years ago now...
  • edited April 2013

Xarcon said:
    Gorlois said:

Haha... That's old school 'Downtown' Gaki no tsukaiyahen... I love watching the 24 hour episode/show at the end of the year... My favourite one was the school special a couple of years back.

You should watch some of the Gottsu ee kanji skits. There are some golden ones in those... Matsumoto-san is a genius...

Too bad they can't do half of the stuff they did years ago now...
    Here I thought I was a hardcore otaku. You put me to shame @Xarcon-sensei.

Some days.

'Everything's the last time I do everything'.

Well the embed link from youtube isn't working so eh. I don't know the type of coding this forum uses.
    A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals

Yes, I know. It's really long. But even if you just watch the first ten minutes or so and know very little about this variety of ant, I think it will give you more appreciation for some of the design decisions made with the Undervault.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited June 2013
    The most important part (I think) comes in at about :53 when they start talking about eusociality. When most people think of ants and bees and their organization, they think of something like the 'buggers' of Ender's Game. Queens controlling a vast number of what amount to extra arms and legs in the form of the drones.

In actuality, no one ant or group of ants has any idea what's going on! Each ant just looks to its immediate surroundings and acts on a basic set of 'instructions' hardcoded into it. If it finds (say) an intruder, it knows it should run around like crazy. Other ants that see an ant running around like crazy do the same. Pretty soon, the entire hive is running around like crazy, though the vast majority of those ants haven't come into contact with the intruder directly and have no idea what's going on. The entire hive and the actions of the colony emerge out of simple rules that ripple outwards. Super cool, with awesome implications for social design.
  • edited June 2013
    Because Otter

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• edited October 2013
    Watch and be confused!

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

• This is the one true vision of what Hallifax is.
  • Resurrection time!

<3 - That voice!
  • edited January 2014
    I was wondering exactly what "carillon" meant (you hear it a lot when it comes to Ashtorath and Nil and such) and came across this. It's quite lovely, really!

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• For all you sports fans:

Also, I watched that "Ant Planet" video that Vivet posted. I am duly fascinated and terrified (especially by the flocking fire ant raft and how they killed the mantis).

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    This happened two nights ago. Best news? We STILL won the game:

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited January 2014
    W. T. F.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HG_wfMK7dko

Edit: why did this not imbed? Meh

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    I kinda like the ad... good way of relaying the message.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited February 2014

• ugh I love this
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    For anyone who still hasn't seen this (which fact I find hard to believe).

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited March 2014

I can't even deal

EDIT: They sound like the creatures from Spore when you first enter Creature Stage! <3

• Maligorn said:
    <video>

I can't even deal
    Now I want a baby bat. You make a faeling's life so difficult.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    But really, anything would look cute with that soundtrack.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear

Daraius said:
    But really, anything would look cute with that soundtrack.
    Challenge accepted.