Character crushes!

Comments

• Gabriella had a crush on @Everiine when she was itty bitty, but it was more the fact that he was the knowledgeable bird  helping her with her research on her impressionable little mind.  Gave her a great friendship with him though, one that she values more than a lot of things.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • ...@Rivius, at one time. I mean, he was such a sweetheart and both willing to fight for what he believed in and capable of explaining what that was and why. Kethaera had a lot of respect for him. Not that anything would have ever come of it, under any circumstances(no worries, @Aerys).

Beyond that, Kethaera tends to be skeptical toward romance or relationships. Until recently, anyway.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Pectus has had a crush on @Lavinya since..Weeell. About around the time Pectus was Cantor GM. Seeing a Magnagoran noble lady prance around in all her finery always made Pectus look at Celest like it's a dump  :-\"

Oh gosh Celest I'm sorry I still love you and your weird shape!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Kethaera said:

Beyond that, Kethaera tends to be skeptical toward romance or relationships. Until recently, anyway.

=D>
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    One early early crush that Even had was for an aslaran named Yini (I think). He considers her his friend true friend.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Idrazil said:
    Belibi said:
    I'm a tree. Got plenty o' wood for everyone. </dumbjoke>

I don't think Belibi's gonna get married, frankly. Unless some lady decides to chase him fairly hard.
    Slightly off topic - please some lady chase Belibi really hard ...
    I chase him lots, he sells me legendary ikons!

C'mere, @Belibi :D
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Maligorn has a crush on every tae'dae ever, obviously.

And ofc, he still has residual feelings for Marcella, even though she murdered his harmless grandfather and they've killed each other off twice each. Damn n'Lochli orclach, with their muscles and their honour and their stoic sense of security and duty.

• Siam said:

Kethaera said:

=D>
    Shh. No one must know of our love, Siam.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    Things bring to my tree song, Keth. ^_^
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Maligorn said:
    Damn n'Lochli orclach, with their muscles and their honour and their stoic sense of security and duty.

Well hello there.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

@Turnus . Oh boy, oh boy!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Ani still has a crush on @Turnus and @Everiine *weep*

And also several handsome Glom-mens, but those are secretsecret. 

Of course, she loves @Zouviqil and had a crush on her for forever. Wifey <3
  • Ileein has no crushes. He has had a bad romantic history and he doesn't talk about it. He finds the whole business very silly and is quietly rather glad that it hasn't come up. Secretly he kind of wishes that a hunky Trill will come along and sweep him off his feet, but he's built up an ideal that will never come to pass, partially as a defense against reality. It's sort of sad really.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I want to talk about Ileein's romantic history so bad.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Ileein said:
    Ileein has no crushes. He has had a bad romantic history and he doesn't talk about it. He finds the whole business very silly and is quietly rather glad that it hasn't come up. Secretly he kind of wishes that a hunky Trill will come along and sweep him off his feet, but he's built up an ideal that will never come to pass, partially as a defense against reality. It's sort of sad really.
    Why hello there.

• Marcella said:
    If something goes terribly wrong, I might try taking someone from Celest....always enjoyed being a troublemaker like that. Bandeon, probably, if I could manage it.
    Aw, thanks
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    edited May 2014
    Zouviqil's wife @Anita is her most important crush.

Elsewise, Zouviqil has a huge soft spot for tae'dae. @Raeri had been a big crush for a while there. She almost had a crush on Charlie until she came to the conclusion he was a bit... touched. She has even had a crush on @Crumkane's tae'dae! The only tae'dae she hasn't had crushes for yet are family, Thul, and Kio.

Tae'dae aside, she has no interest in Glom men in terms of crushes. She has two small harmless crushes on two Glom women. She does, however, have a crush on a certain Hallifaxian she ran into a couple of times at Lirangsha. They remind her very much of someone she once considered her best friend, @Shedrin, and that almost-the-same-but-different-ness makes her crush hard and want to get to know them better. She knows this will not happen, but she still likes to daydream about it, between her duties.
    Siam doesn't have a crush on anyone. He is aloof, really.

#bringShikariback 

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Ileein said:
    Secretly he kind of wishes that a hunky Trill will come along and sweep him off his feet, but he's built up an ideal that will never come to pass, partially as a defense against reality.
    You reach out and embrace your hidden heritage of a changeling, and slowly transform into a trill.
    Your race is now that of Trill.

...howyadern.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited May 2014
    Xeria doesn't get crushes usually. Instead she keeps lists of "suitable mates" in her head.

However she did have a very brief one on @Maligorn. Cutest furrikin she had ever seen! Now she's happily walking out with someone else. 

is dead like the dodo
  • Once upon a time, Iytha wanted Gorgulu to eat her. And not in a sexy way.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Elayde said:
    This was definitely one of Elayde's biggest secrets but I'll play along out of boredom. Elayde had the biggest crush on Morkarion before he became Karlach and the residual feelings are still there but squashed heavily beneath a mask of polite disinterest.

Having a crush on your mother's cousin? Yeah I'd keep that squashed heavily too.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited May 2014
    Karlach said:
    Elayde said:
    This was definitely one of Elayde's biggest secrets but I'll play along out of boredom. Elayde had the biggest crush on Morkarion before he became Karlach and the residual feelings are still there but squashed heavily beneath a mask of polite disinterest.

Having a crush on your mother's cousin? Yeah I'd keep that squashed heavily too.
    Almost everyone is related somehow!
  • Meliana had a crush on Gyorn for the longest time and a tiny one on Rivius.
  • Gun' be honest. Alik's pretty much had a crush on Celina and Munsia IGly. But that's mainly because the amount of trolling they do is enough to give anyone the creepy chills.

Also... almost every other Glom female combatant is a trouser rouser... Oh Talan... 
    B-)