Character crushes!

Yeah, so who (in-character, mind) would you want to date aside from your current partner?

Eryth's still not spoken for yet but I'll answer as though I were excluding his current in-game crush just to make it a bit more interesting. I think I'd probably have to leave Mag to find somebody seeing as how half the people in the city and anywhere near my age are related to me. I'd probably have to kidnap a girl from Glom just to have a good chance at someone who's a non-relative but still viscanti or taint-friendly.
The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
One hundred thousand voices lift,
While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
The tiny sun is rising fast.
Your star...
Is on the rise.

Comments

• If something goes terribly wrong, I might try taking someone from Celest....always enjoyed being a troublemaker like that. Bandeon, probably, if I could manage it.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Xynthin. Obviously. Though I'm not sure that fully counts given that he is a) kinda dead and b) sort of technically my husband.

The temptation to say Astraea on the basis that I love the idea of perpetually stealing Celina's spouses is high, but I think Tacita sees Asty as much more of a mentor/platonic figure.

So, my real answer is Viynain.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'd probably have to kidnap a girl from Glom just to have a good chance at someone who's a non-relative but still viscanti or taint-friendly.
    Karlach's daughters would eat you alive, and pick their teeth with your bones.

Good luck.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Dar is too devoted to Sylandra to even consider other prospects!

But anything's possible
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited May 2014
    I had a crush on Scuchi Mabuchi but then I realized I hate lizards
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah, Enya doesn't currently have any such inclinations, but sh
    e once had the hots for @Turnus‌, who is one of the few she still has tender feelings for. Also @Raeri‌. The funny one though was @Sondayga‌, basically everyone in our generation had a crush on him
    edited May 2014
    Why Turnus? I'm confused. 

Also @Karlach I'd be tempted to get alongside that. A riled up lover wouldn't go amiss
  • For Brona to be the mortal infatuation of @Drocilla.
    Munsia said:

He's a cutie. What's confusing?
    I used to make cakes.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Interestingly, in my Glom days I had a crush on someone... but she was married. But it all worked out in the end. O:-)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Daraius said:
    Munsia said:

He's a cutie. What's confusing?

Never got this feeling...
    Just means more Turnus for the rest of us then.  :x
    I used to make cakes.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    @Viravain. Apparently she's a real freak.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Turnus said:
    So awkward.

Stop talking about me! :(

If it's any help, Portius very much doesn't have a crush on you!  Now, that nice Lady Saaga Shevat that he met once, on the other hand, she made quite an impression.

Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Turnus said:
    So awkward.

Stop talking about me! :(
    Teach me the secret!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I had a minor crush on @Nihmriel for a while, but she was way beyond my league.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm a tree. Got plenty o' wood for everyone. </dumbjoke>

I don't think Belibi's gonna get married, frankly. Unless some lady decides to chase him fairly hard.
    Hey with all this Shevat love floating around, could someone have a crush on @Ileein please? Trying to grow the family here.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    Hey with all this Shevat love floating around, could someone have a crush on @Ileein please? Trying to grow the family here.
    I suddenly feel a strange longing for a Shevat man-thing.

There, how's that? :D
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Eritheyl has a crush on pretty much every male he encounters.

And some females. Some very manly females.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    ...even Eri's reflection?!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• *sharpens nekai* There will be no kidnappings to any cities or inferior forests. 

Ria also does not have any crushes. I've been pondering the thought of her marrying, but it's all purely OOC scheming. It's too bad @Hiriako doesn't want to be a Stormcrow, that'd been an interesting match. I got an idea about someone else, but damned if I know how to approach it IC. This is worse than real life I swear :P
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    Eritheyl said:

Eritheyl has a crush on pretty much every male he encounters.

And some females. Some very manly females.
    It's already been proven that half the game has a crush on you ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Rowena. Gogo NSest.
    Nothing matters but datass?
  • Belibi said:
    I'm a tree. Got plenty o' wood for everyone. </dumbjoke>

I don't think Belibi's gonna get married, frankly. Unless some lady decides to chase him fairly hard.
    Slightly off topic - please some lady chase Belibi really hard ...