Curio Exchange - A website to aid in the trading of curio pieces

2456

Comments

  • DysDys Member Posts: 496 Gifted
    The curry bottle is in the curry collection. It's one of the cooking curios.
  • IslunaIsluna Member Posts: 225 Adept
    Looks interesting, far too time consuming. I don't mean to complain, but would it be possible to add a qty when we are adding something? I have 16 asp pieces many duplicates. And missing the straight razor rust in the list.

    Great idea over all..

    Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • RialormRialorm Member Posts: 1,055 Transcendent
    Isluna said:
    Looks interesting, far too time consuming. I don't mean to complain, but would it be possible to add a qty when we are adding something? I have 16 asp pieces many duplicates. And missing the straight razor rust in the list.

    Great idea over all..
    I never considered people having duplicate pieces for trade. I shall add that to the feature list. Good catch on the missing piece, lemme just toss that right into the database.
    image
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • VidisidusVidisidus Member Posts: 9 Inept
    Maybe I missed it, but how do I add a piece? The Mouldy Cheese set is apparently not a listed set. But I could understand because who would want mouldy cheese...
  • RialormRialorm Member Posts: 1,055 Transcendent
    Vidisidus said:
    Maybe I missed it, but how do I add a piece? The Mouldy Cheese set is apparently not a listed set. But I could understand because who would want mouldy cheese...
    I need to add it to the database first for it to be available. And for that I need someone to give me the info from the partial mouldy cheese so I can add the whole thing. So if you can combine two pieces and give me the info that'd be great. You can break them up again later.
    image
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • VidisidusVidisidus Member Posts: 9 Inept
    Uh, I only have one piece. The mold. Once I get the cheese, I'll make mouldy cheese and hook you up! Mouldy cheese for everrrrrrybody!
  • RialormRialorm Member Posts: 1,055 Transcendent
    Update time! I've just added the option to mass import owned pieces :D It's super awesome and I hope this will make the website 100x more useful to you all. It's as simple as doing CURIOS PIECES and putting the output if that into the box and watch the magic happen. You'll get an error for any pieces not yet in the database.

    Which brings me to the next thing: CURIOS PIECES lists the set and collection of a piece, meaning I can add a single one into the database with no problem. I thought I'd need partials but I was wrong. Of course partials do let me add entire sets at once so if you have any that are unlisted please let me know. But now I also want your unlisted single pieces! So if you mass import, or just see any that are not yet there, please get me their line with the name of the piece, set and collection. I'd be incredibly grateful :) I've seen some people post lists on the forums in the past so I am certainly going to dig through those also to make the database complete.

    I hope you all enjoy this update, let me know if anything is broken, or if you want anything new added that would make the site more useful to you. Would like to hear as well if you've recently managed to make any trades with the help of the website :)
    image
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • DaganevDaganev Member Posts: 755 Master
    Rialorm said:
    Vidisidus said:
    Maybe I missed it, but how do I add a piece? The Mouldy Cheese set is apparently not a listed set. But I could understand because who would want mouldy cheese...
    I need to add it to the database first for it to be available. And for that I need someone to give me the info from the partial mouldy cheese so I can add the whole thing. So if you can combine two pieces and give me the info that'd be great. You can break them up again later.
    Hope this helps

    22:14:30.821 *******************[ A PARTIAL WEDGE OF MOULDY CHEESE ]********************

    22:14:30.821  

    22:14:30.821  ID: 13275

    22:14:30.821  Curio Set: Mouldy Cheese

    22:14:30.821  Part: A Partial Wedge Of Mouldy Cheese

    22:14:30.821  Collection: None

    22:14:30.821  Type: Vermin Attraction

    22:14:30.821  Power: None

    22:14:30.821  

    22:14:30.821  Cheese Rind: Missing

    22:14:30.821  Green Mould: Complete

    22:14:30.821  Blue Mould: Complete

    22:14:30.821  Purple Mould: Missing

    22:14:30.821  Red Mould: Missing

    22:14:30.821  Yellow Mould: Missing

    22:14:30.821  Grey Mould: Missing

    22:14:30.821  Black Mould: Missing

    22:14:30.821  White Mould: Missing

    22:14:30.821  Orange Mould: Missing

    22:14:30.821  

    22:14:30.821 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

  • RialormRialorm Member Posts: 1,055 Transcendent
    Thanks, mouldy cheese set now added to the database :D
    image
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • SsalissSsaliss Member Posts: 3,575 Transcendent
    Not in the database:

    17431   Piece    Jester Mask          None         Jester Right Eye

    image
  • RialormRialorm Member Posts: 1,055 Transcendent
    Ssaliss said:
    Not in the database:

    17431   Piece    Jester Mask          None         Jester Right Eye

    Now it is :D
    image
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • LavinyaLavinya Former Queen of Snark AustraliaMember Posts: 3,354 Transcendent
    This is nifty! These are missing :

    Piece    Leprechaun Pot       None         Laughter
    Piece    Parsley Bottle       Pasta        Seventh Pinch Of Parsley
    Piece    Kelpie Mask          None         Kelpie Upper Mouth
    Piece    Swan Mask            None         Swan Chin
    Piece    Chicken Mask         None         Chicken Left Cheek
    Piece    Maiden Mask          None         Maiden Mask Strap
    Rare     Yellow Bottle        Cupcake      Empty Yellow Sprinkles Bottle
    Rare     Butterfly Mask       None         Butterfly Mask Head
    Piece    Leprechaun Pot       None         Laughter
    Piece    Rosemary Bottle      Pasta        Second Pinch Of Rosemary
    Piece    Glass Angel          None         Right Wing
    Piece    Aquamarine Shark     None         Upper Jaw
    Piece    Gleaming Saw         Tool         Lower Bottom Handle
    Piece    Clove Bottle         Spice        Fifth Pinch Of Cloves
    Piece    Sand Bubble          None         Sandworm Tooth
    Piece    Porcelain Dove       Bird         Lower Body
    Piece    Crystal Lightning    Sky          Fifth Rune




  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals Member Posts: 2,194 Transcendent
    Imported 757 pieces at once. I think I could hear the webpage weeping.

    I also ended up with about a full screen's worth of red text, highlighting all the pieces it couldn't recognise - basically almost all the mask/cooking curios I have. I could probably fiddle around with these and make partials to get the full list of pieces for each curio, but I admittedly am short on time most days and probably can't do this soon.

    Seems to be working as it should otherwise, though. Good work!


  • RialormRialorm Member Posts: 1,055 Transcendent
    edited September 2014
    Vivet said:
    Imported 757 pieces at once. I think I could hear the webpage weeping.

    I also ended up with about a full screen's worth of red text, highlighting all the pieces it couldn't recognise - basically almost all the mask/cooking curios I have. I could probably fiddle around with these and make partials to get the full list of pieces for each curio, but I admittedly am short on time most days and probably can't do this soon.

    Seems to be working as it should otherwise, though. Good work!


    You can just give me the pieces list for the missing pieces, that'd be a great start. Cooking and masks missing sounds about right. The former have a predictable naming scheme so I could probably get the full set from just pieces, it's usually something like the empty bottle rare + pinch / lump / other of something. Nice stress testing there though :D

    Edit: I didn't take rare pieces into account in my regex so none will have been imported. Whoops! Just pushed a code update to fix that.
    image
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • RialormRialorm Member Posts: 1,055 Transcendent
    Lavinya said:
    This is nifty! These are missing :

    Piece    Leprechaun Pot       None         Laughter
    Piece    Parsley Bottle       Pasta        Seventh Pinch Of Parsley
    Piece    Kelpie Mask          None         Kelpie Upper Mouth
    Piece    Swan Mask            None         Swan Chin
    Piece    Chicken Mask         None         Chicken Left Cheek
    Piece    Maiden Mask          None         Maiden Mask Strap
    Rare     Yellow Bottle        Cupcake      Empty Yellow Sprinkles Bottle
    Rare     Butterfly Mask       None         Butterfly Mask Head
    Piece    Leprechaun Pot       None         Laughter
    Piece    Rosemary Bottle      Pasta        Second Pinch Of Rosemary
    Piece    Glass Angel          None         Right Wing
    Piece    Aquamarine Shark     None         Upper Jaw
    Piece    Gleaming Saw         Tool         Lower Bottom Handle
    Piece    Clove Bottle         Spice        Fifth Pinch Of Cloves
    Piece    Sand Bubble          None         Sandworm Tooth
    Piece    Porcelain Dove       Bird         Lower Body
    Piece    Crystal Lightning    Sky          Fifth Rune

    The entire list should work now. Some of these like the masks were simply missing, others like the dove were in the database but it turns out that some pieces are named similarly across different sets. So I just pushed a code update to take that into account. Let me know if any still don't parse and I will investigate.
    image
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • DysDys Member Posts: 496 Gifted
    edited September 2014
    Here's the bubble curio partials list for the 14 I have (I don't know if there are other types)

    And the list of pieces I have that are missing from your list:

    and this

    ************************[ PARTIAL LEPRECHAUN POT ]*************************

                             ID: 3904
                      Curio Set: Leprechaun Pot
                           Part: Partial Leprechaun Pot
                     Collection: None
                           Type: Leprechaun
                          Power: None

                            Pot: Complete
                  Jade Shamrock: Missing
                  Onyx Shamrock: Missing
            Peppermint Shamrock: Complete
                       Rainbows: Missing
                       Laughter: Missing
                           Hugs: Complete
                      Silliness: Missing
                   Lucky Charms: Complete
                         Smiles: Complete

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • RialormRialorm Member Posts: 1,055 Transcendent
    edited September 2014
    Can you get me the output of CURIO PIECES? Then I can compare it against the error message spam. Thanks for the partials though, gonna add those right in :D

    Edit: All the partials added. Never realized there are so many bubbles!
    Post edited by Rialorm on
    image
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • DysDys Member Posts: 496 Gifted
    Sure, here's CURIO PIECES:

    http://pastebin.com/cZ4tL19E
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy Member Posts: 1,615 Transcendent
    Seems like you're missing this one:

    17694   Rare     Wooden Luggage       Waystation   Hatbox
  • RialormRialorm Member Posts: 1,055 Transcendent
    Seems the list of wooden luggage pieces on Xiel's site is in fact the pieces for the carriage. Sadly that is also the one waystation partial I have already completed :( I'll rename the rare for now.
    image
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • SsalissSsaliss Member Posts: 3,575 Transcendent
    Perhaps this will help then:

    ************************[ PARTIAL WOODEN LUGGAGE ]*************************

                             ID: 2565
                      Curio Set: Wooden Luggage
                           Part: Partial Wooden Luggage
                     Collection: Waystation
                           Type: Magic Item
                          Power: 200 Enchantment Charges

                         Hatbox: Complete
                  Steamer Trunk: Complete
                     Duffel Bag: Missing
                       Backpack: Complete
                  Blue Suitcase: Complete
                  Pink Suitcase: Complete
                Maroon Suitcase: Missing
                Purple Suitcase: Complete
                Orange Suitcase: Complete
                 Black Suitcase: Complete

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    image
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals Member Posts: 2,194 Transcendent
    Ahh, it's so exciting to see people with pieces I need.
  • RialormRialorm Member Posts: 1,055 Transcendent

    Vivet said:
    Ahh, it's so exciting to see people with pieces I need.
    This warms my heart <3

    And thanks Ssaliss, all the wooden luggage pieces are now correctly named.
    image
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • IslunaIsluna Member Posts: 225 Adept
    Whee! All my curios are there, thanks Vivet, and Rialorm! Awesomely used.


    Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess Member Posts: 2,927 Transcendent
    The one complaint I have is the password requirements. I tried to register, and after the third attempt gave up as the password was never complex enough. Yes, I know it tells me what the issue is, but at that point the password would have become a bit too unwieldy.
    image

    Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • RialormRialorm Member Posts: 1,055 Transcendent
    Elanorwen said:
    The one complaint I have is the password requirements. I tried to register, and after the third attempt gave up as the password was never complex enough. Yes, I know it tells me what the issue is, but at that point the password would have become a bit too unwieldy.
    Unwieldy? Goodness, anyone trying to hack any account you own is going to walk in like you've left the door open. Seriously hope you use complex passwords for your Lusternia account and other big things like online banking! If not, may want to change that. As for the requirements, I can't change them nor would I if I could. I'd really urge you to consider your password policy. If you find remembering complex passwords hard, consider using a service like LastPass which means you only need to remember a master password.
    image
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess Member Posts: 2,927 Transcendent
    Rialorm said:
    Elanorwen said:
    The one complaint I have is the password requirements. I tried to register, and after the third attempt gave up as the password was never complex enough. Yes, I know it tells me what the issue is, but at that point the password would have become a bit too unwieldy.
    Unwieldy? Goodness, anyone trying to hack any account you own is going to walk in like you've left the door open. Seriously hope you use complex passwords for your Lusternia account and other big things like online banking! If not, may want to change that. As for the requirements, I can't change them nor would I if I could. I'd really urge you to consider your password policy. If you find remembering complex passwords hard, consider using a service like LastPass which means you only need to remember a master password.
    It's a curio exchange website, not paypal/bank account/whatever.

    I have yet to have a password of mine cracked. The only case I had an account compromised was when the PSN was hacked and they stole a bunch of accounts + CC details + passwords and I ended up having to have a credit card replaced. Otherwise I've been on the net for a good 18+ years and haven't had an account compromised once. You don't really need a number, a symbol, a capital letter and a standard letter to have a secure password. The best password would most likely be 3-4 easy to remember but completely random dictionary words.
    image

    Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens. Member Posts: 3,731 Transcendent
    Seriously, coming up with a 6-8 digit/letter long password with the odd capital letter is not a mental taxation.

    This is pretty first world problem stuff.

    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

    You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!


    image
  • RialormRialorm Member Posts: 1,055 Transcendent
    Elanorwen said:
    Rialorm said:
    Elanorwen said:
    The one complaint I have is the password requirements. I tried to register, and after the third attempt gave up as the password was never complex enough. Yes, I know it tells me what the issue is, but at that point the password would have become a bit too unwieldy.
    Unwieldy? Goodness, anyone trying to hack any account you own is going to walk in like you've left the door open. Seriously hope you use complex passwords for your Lusternia account and other big things like online banking! If not, may want to change that. As for the requirements, I can't change them nor would I if I could. I'd really urge you to consider your password policy. If you find remembering complex passwords hard, consider using a service like LastPass which means you only need to remember a master password.
    It's a curio exchange website, not paypal/bank account/whatever.

    I have yet to have a password of mine cracked. The only case I had an account compromised was when the PSN was hacked and they stole a bunch of accounts + CC details + passwords and I ended up having to have a credit card replaced. Otherwise I've been on the net for a good 18+ years and haven't had an account compromised once. You don't really need a number, a symbol, a capital letter and a standard letter to have a secure password. The best password would most likely be 3-4 easy to remember but completely random dictionary words.
    Mmm, true, a good passphrase can do an excellent job, and I'm glad I was wrongly concerned then.

    Still, since I use the standard ASP.NET member functionality, I can't change the requirements as they are hardcoded in the framework :( What I could however do if you'd want to use the website is see if I can get OAuth (Facebook or Google authentication) running or OpenID if you use that. Alternatively you could solve the issue by taking a pass-phrase and replacing the vowels with numbers, so "test" becomes "t3st". Add a ! at the end and you got your special character, and start with an upper-case letter. Not much else I can do, the password is stored encrypted so I can't go fiddle in the database. Also if it were not stored encrypted I'd have to seriously slap myself for bad practice x.x
    image
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy Member Posts: 1,615 Transcendent
    Adding in google/facebook authentication would rock :) The website's been very useful and has already helped me find a trade. Thank you very much for making this.
Sign In or Register to comment.