Mafia Signup Thread!

Comments

• The 'bad' guys could be daleks disguised as humans. Instead of killing people, they'd be exterminated then. 
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Could also use Nestene or half-converted Cybermen, or Venitian vampires, absorbaloffs, Mel, or any of half a dozen enemies that actually can disguise as humans...Or make it Torchwood versus UNIT...
  • secrethitlersecrethitlersecrethitler
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'll run a spy vs spy mafia whenever we need yet another game
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Infinite mafia for the masses! Whoop whoop.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • So; I've got a couple of thoughts about a mafia game that might not (and probably will not) be very balanced. It will, however, be different. Would there be any interest in that kind of a game?
    Yes! Hard games can be fun as long as they aren't impossible.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Well, sign me up for an Aes Sedai mafia game then!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Cadsuane better be there.
  • Xenthos said:
    ...it's not possible to have an Aes Sedai anything without her. Says so in her contract.
  • Krackenor said:
    Xenthos said:
    ...it's not possible to have an Aes Sedai anything without her. Says so in her contract.
    Fine. But just because you two asked so nicely.
    Who's up next, kiddos. >:/
    Daraius said:
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    If Trem and Shaddus aren't ready yet, I'm totally up for a Kira game.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Do iiiiiit
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    WTB Mafia where I'm not killed night 2 due to roleplay. T.T
  • If no one ahead of me in line is ready after the weekend, I'll have one ready to go. But there are plenty of people ahead of me so they should go first if possible!
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • I'm nowhere near ready yet :( Perhaps next time.
    @Kiradawea you are the hope and joy of the Mafia nation. (unless @Shaddus or @Tremula is ready?)
    Daraius said:
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I promise, by the end of the next game you should all be ready to have Pokemon mafia until you can't Pokemon no more.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Shaddus is technically first, but I'll set up a poll for now, in case Shaddus still isn't ready.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I really should get to work on mine so it will actually be ready when the time comes!

• FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited February 2016
    I will run a Secret Hitler game at some point.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Not running my own mafia until further notice, sorry. I'm up for playing them though.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I can go back into hosting rotation, I really enjoyed my Los Alamos but I made it unbalanced and was hoping to go a little longer.

But now I'll need a different twist/theme to work into a mafia game.

I am thinking perhaps maybe a Song of Ice and Fire (its popular now!), historical game again, or something else entirely.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Yessssss please do ASoIF mafia

• ASOIAF would be awesome. I mean, the series is basically a giant mafia game to begin with.
    Yesyesyesyes.
    Daraius said:
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I would be about 3/4s evil as GRRM.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Dayum. That's, like, 15 Saurons.