Mafia Signup Thread!

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    pokemanz
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Pokemon! I want to sign up.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Signup thread is up. Also sorry if I inadvertently skipped you, @Silvanus. :c
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I will tentatively put my hand up for running a League of Legends themed game at some point.
    :D!!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I had a crazy idea for a game that might be awesome, or it might blow ass. If there's someone that maybe would be willing to let me run the idea by them, it would be a Lusternia-themed game, but nothing like we've seen before.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    I recommend talking to @Kiradawea! She has an actual formula for her games, while I just tend to find existing games and reskin to suit my needs.

(I would actually love to see a "How to Balance Your Mafia Game" post from Kira on the forums tbh. >_>)
    Daraius said:
  • Maybe I should. It'd be fun to write at least. But yeah, I'd be happy to help you design a mafia game. Especially a Lusternia themed one. It sounds like it'd be really cool.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'm building a game that I've had ideas concerning for some time. Will post again when a draft is more fleshed out. I might have to ping @Kiradawea for a critique when the time comes.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Phoebus that's what everyone expected my game to be, and I never told anyone they were wrong! I'd love the chance to play as a Pokemon, so reserve me a spot whenever you get it working!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Count me in for all da mafias! 
  • So I might have got a bit too excited and started planning two LoL games. Would people rather see "Battle for Bandle City" or "Shurima Rising"?
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Falmiis said:
    So I might have got a bit too excited and started planning two LoL games. Would people rather see "Battle for Bandle City" or "Shurima Rising"?
    I vote for whichever is more likely to include my girl Syndra.
  • I would like to one day do a Legend of Zelda one, if people would be interested.  :-?

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Phoebus said:
    Falmiis said:
    So I might have got a bit too excited and started planning two LoL games. Would people rather see "Battle for Bandle City" or "Shurima Rising"?
    I vote for whichever is more likely to include my girl Syndra.
    ...are you saying I should start planning an Ionia themed game? <.<
    Dylara said:
    I would like to one day do a Legend of Zelda one, if people would be interested.  :-?

Very interested! :D
    Daraius said:
  • Literally.. just sign me up for all of the mafia
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited July 2016
    Makaela said:
    Literally.. just sign me up for all of the mafia
    This is the thread to sign up to run a game of mafia. If you want to join the games, wait for the next person in line to open their sign-up thread when the time comes.
  • Sylandra said:
    Dylara said:
    I would like to one day do a Legend of Zelda one, if people would be interested.  :-?

Very interested! :D

In my free time I'll start piecing everything together :)

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

I'm still working on my Lusty-themed one

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I'm working on my Doctor Who game still.

edited July 2016
    OH SHIT WRONG THREAD

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Synkarin said:
    (For the record, several people from the North were condemning Celina for starting fires in Serenwilde and Etherseren in response to Twytch. Now they raid Glomdoring for something Issey did(candle construct lets us set fire to rooms btw). Precedent or hypocrisy, you decide.)

(Wrong thread)
    OH SHIT

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Lol, poor Sidd. <3

• Despite being brutally 'sploded this game - I'm in for future ones!! All of them!!
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • Phoebus said:
    Makaela said:
    Literally.. just sign me up for all of the mafia
    This is the thread to sign up to run a game of mafia. If you want to join the games, wait for the next person in line to open their sign-up thread when the time comes.
    Oh... :|
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
    I know I'm way back on the list but I'm designing what I'm calling a 'Prisoner's Dilemma' mafia set-up, with inspirations from Saw, And Then There Were None, and Zero Escape (WITHOUT SPOILERS). Escape room horror-esque.

It's pretty fun to cook up. :D
    Daraius said: