Mafia Signup Thread!

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    @Synkarin be ready and on the alert.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Also whenever it's my turn I'm straight-up hosting a meta-mafia game full of previous mafia game jokes. Because we've had enough now to warrant it. It's happening. Soon(tm).
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Them's the FACTS.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Just an aside, I'm insanely busy this time of year and not likely to join another game until half way through January. Not sure if other people feel the same way, but something to consider when ballparking the size of the next game.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    If no one's game is ready to roll and everyone's busy for the holidays, maybe this would be a nice time for a short forums mafia hiatus. We can rest up and come back more powerful than before. =)
    I mean, at most, within a week I will definitely be done with grading. So I could potentially run a game soon! But Synkarin is next in line and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Also just because this is a good time of year for me to mafia doesn't mean that's everyone else's experience... ^^;
    Daraius said:
  • I'm not prepared to run one just yet, but have been working on ideas for a Homestuck/Sburb themed game, I know there are some fans of that still floating around here.

Though I've kind of gone off on tangent of brainstorming how a Sburb session would adapt into Lusternia lore, which has been a fun project on it's own.
    edited December 2016
    Lehki said:
    I'm not prepared to run one just yet, but have been working on ideas for a Homestuck/Sburb themed game, I know there are some fans of that still floating around here.

Though I've kind of gone off on tangent of brainstorming how a Sburb session would adapt into Lusternia lore, which has been a fun project on it's own.
    hOnk HoNK : o)

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    If need be I am prepared to run one, I made a few ideas as well for smaller games, designed for 12-16 people.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • @Lavinya.  Doctor Who.  Please.
  • Ellowyn said:
    @Lavinya.  Doctor Who.  Please.
    I will only play Doctor Who if I can be Tennant. Or a cyberman. Or Donna Noble. Or... okay, I'll play Doctor Who no matter what.
  • Oh man I want into the doctor who one :o

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Silvanus said:
    If need be I am prepared to run one, I made a few ideas as well for smaller games, designed for 12-16 people.
    Oooh that would be cool. Also a fan of Doctor Who.
    Daraius said:
  • I'd love to be Donna.  Or Matt Smith.  I love him so much.  So.  Much.
    Important question for @Silvanus: would the mafia game be ASoIaF? :o
    Daraius said:
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Oh hey I must've missed this but I did create ASoIaF mafia game that is set during the Dance of the Dragons era, which was a civil war that ended in the winner being the last one standing, but I don't think it will be as fun of a mafia game as the world would allow. That one is basically a Targaryen pissing contest as opposed to an actual Game of Thrones between multiple houses.

If I were to do an ASoIaF it would probably be when Robb Stark was still alive.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Daraius said:
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Oh yeah, things have slowed down a bunch now. Was @Synkarin still ready to host a game? Or someone else?
    edited January 2017
    If Synkarin is unavailable and no one else comes forward by Sunday, I'm down to host.
    Daraius said:
    It's Sunday and I keep my word. Let the Meta Mafia begin.
    Daraius said:
    While we've got a long list, it was about this many waiting when I started writing PokeMafia last time. I'm going to go ahead and see what people would rather play, a Magic's Price (Mercedes Lackey) mafia, a RWBY mafia (this one's getting written regardless), or perhaps a broadway mafia (Full of famous roles from famous broadway shows).

@Othero where is the Persona 4 mafia you promised me D:
    Daraius said:
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Tremula said:
    While we've got a long list, it was about this many waiting when I started writing PokeMafia last time. I'm going to go ahead and see what people would rather play, a Magic's Price (Mercedes Lackey) mafia, a RWBY mafia (this one's getting written regardless), or perhaps a broadway mafia (Full of famous roles from famous broadway shows).
    I vote Broadway. Ragtime, Wicked, Cats... oh the fun. :smile:
  • Sylandra said:
    @Othero where is the Persona 4 mafia you promised me D:
    I got confused on how this list worked and where I was signed up and got stage fright. I'd still be down for doing something but would need a little time to put it together.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I might try to pull together a JoJo mafia
  • I'd be excited for the work of an enemy stand.
  • Jojo's Mafia Adventure, or Jojo's Bizarre Mafia?

I had actually been brain storming ideas for a JoJo mafia during a lull at work the other day, would love to see that one.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    JoJo's Bizarre Mafiadventure