Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Falaeron and @Aramel. Yay for astral and becoming a trans tailor!
  • Tamsin said:
    IT'S SO PURTY.

an argent, storm-grey strix egg

Roiling with the hues of a silvery storm and pulsating softly, the translucent shell of this 
    mysterious egg reveals a misty, gently churning shape within. Slightly cool to the touch, it 
    is roughly the size of the moon at its apex in the sky, but remains surprisingly light and 
    smooth. A delicate, argent mist coils protectively around the egg, slightly illuminating all 
    within its reach as it subtly pulses, the lambent figure within shifting with anticipation.
    What did I miss? :cry:
  • Huge raves for @Malarious, @Enadonella and @Daebach.

You know why.

<3
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • Mnemosyne said:
    Anita said:
    Tamsin said:
    IT'S SO PURTY.

Roiling with the hues of a silvery storm and pulsating softly, the translucent shell of this 
    mysterious egg reveals a misty, gently churning shape within. Slightly cool to the touch, it 
    is roughly the size of the moon at its apex in the sky, but remains surprisingly light and 
    smooth. A delicate, argent mist coils protectively around the egg, slightly illuminating all 
    within its reach as it subtly pulses, the lambent figure within shifting with anticipation.

Sad that I missed the event, but super excited about these eggs!!! Thanks @Lisaera for the awesome event (So far? More to come?!)!! Now to patiently wait for it to hatch...
    More coming soon, by the feel of things!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Mnemosyne said:
    Anita said:
    Tamsin said:
    IT'S SO PURTY.

Sad that I missed the event, but super excited about these eggs!!! Thanks @Lisaera for the awesome event (So far? More to come?!)!! Now to patiently wait for it to hatch... frantically check beast info every 5 seconds...
    fixed that for you :) Those beasts look really thrilling though, sad I won't have access to it, but great to see Lisaera's order coming alive again :-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Milestones. Halfway there :D
  • edited March 2017
    @Sondayga and @Remmiel <3

@Calor @Kendra @Rhenith @Kerith @Slunt, too!!

And also late raves for Serenwilde -- you guys are just awesome. I have too many names to list, but if you interact with Anita, you're more than likely on that list. Our teamwork is getting stronger, and I enjoy every moment I'm around.
  • edited March 2017
    I feel like I should share this bit from the thing regarding one of the NPCs:

"fae50496"                              a trill architect

I pointed it out to the npc, but I didn't really get a response out of them. I feel like the admin just thought I was probably crazy.
  • Ayisdra said:

I pointed it out to the npc, but I didn't really get a response out of them. I feel like the admin just thought I was probably crazy.
    Maybe /that/'s why they left in such a hurry, because it conflicted with their Tah'Vrai :D

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Orventa said:
    Ayisdra said:

Maybe /that/'s why they left in such a hurry, because it conflicted with their Tah'Vrai :D
    Maybe. Given I have never seen such a mistake before, I figured it was an imposer meant to doom us all and done on purpose.
  • Even fae want to be trill. *plumage flip*
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited March 2017
    I would rave about something that someone posted about just above me.

^ raves to the above, y'all are sweeties
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • That cake. I borrowed Orventa's spatula and made like, 14 of them