Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Anita said:
    Today I learned that I should not eat suspicious ethereal lollipops -- but it was fun and made my evening! Thanks @Ianir, I presume you were behind it after with the TF :smiley:

Would do it again.
    So... you did not learn?
  • Xenthos said:
    Anita said:
    Today I learned that I should not eat suspicious ethereal lollipops -- but it was fun and made my evening! Thanks @Ianir, I presume you were behind it after with the TF :smiley:

Would do it again.
    So... you did not learn?
    Well, if another lollipop turned up, I wouldn't. If any other suspicious food things turned up, I would :P
  • @Falaeron

For the fun raffle :D Laughs were worth 5cr even if you take out the prizes

"Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    That mini-event! @Hoaracle and @Voyoma. :D
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    My Tremula drawing is starting to make her look like mage!Wonder Woman. Also I hit 2K likes on forums and the ratio to negative flags makes me feel better about my in game kdr. Angery react only, pls.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Anita said:
    You see the following people here:
    Kerith, Calor, Aquifn, Eamane, Torgaddon, Amon, Eleniel, Kendra, Fayette, Urdnot, Enyalida.

All these people at my canticle ritual-prayer :love:

I need to start writing more rituals to change it up some, and not so long winded as the others we have!
    I love me some Anita Canticle time >:). So, ditto to the above.
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • edited March 2017
    Related: Raves for @Vivet for being a huge help in my curio collecting efforts.
  • The people who helped me with my puppies rock. They are all slightly strange, but they rock.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Shoutout to @Sondayga for showing me Crystal Meadows. Oh, Crystal Meadows, how I missed you...
  • So I have a habit of spamming city logs with updates about...everything, and I'm used to mostly just city officials reading them. But Gaudiguch...you rock! People have been asking me questions and getting involved with stuff I note down, and it just makes me so happy seeing more people joining in :)

(sorrynotsorry for spam)
  • raves to @Enadonella
    thanks
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Interaction with @Ianir and @Mahou reminding me why I still like logging in after 11 years