Gods and Mobs Tweets

ShaddusShaddus His Imperial AltnessOutside your window.Member Posts: 7,620 Transcendent
With the introduction of this new tweet thing ingame, I thought it would be amusing to make a thread with tweets you think a god or mob might send. For instance:

#Darvellan: I'm sailiiiing awaaaaaaaaayy!!!

#Brennan: damned fools. Why can't they ever keep track of.....HOLY SHITE, WAS THAT A CROW?!?!?!? #NMBG

#Tunika: if one more Grunt or Urth comes in here and calls me ma'am, I'm going to forcefeed them this soup.
2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,733 Transcendent
    #Shaddus: What character shall I wear today?
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,620 Transcendent
    Are you implying I'm a god or a mob? :D
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    Shaddus said:
    Are you implying I'm a god or a mob? :D
    Yes.  You have reached NPC status.
  • SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,199 Transcendent
    #Gorgulu: Splrrrglemrrfgllgurglepffft.
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,620 Transcendent
    #DeepnightManse: "Frust"? What does that even mean?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi Member Posts: 2,332 Transcendent
    #Meleris: No one peed in the Pool today. #goodday

#Temporal Conclave #1: Check complete, all systems operating within normal parameters.

@Zvoltz: (Havens): You've been...THUNDERSTRUCK!

#Thoril: I'm sure I left that crown around here somewhere... #JustKingThings #KingoDwarves

#Temporal Conclave #2: Initiating chronospatial resonance checks.

#Kethuru: SOON I SHALL BE SATED

#Fraesic: Man, is everyone seeing this gold wakabi?
  • HoaracleHoaracle Member, Gods Posts: 207 Divine
    @Queen_of_the_Fae Did I hear that the Sun will come out? #MaeveQuestions

@DaddySun Tomorrow ;) RT: @Queen_of_the_Fae Did I hear that the Sun will come out? #MaeveQuestions
    Are you making an Annie reference? Does Sun even have a dollar to bet?
  • SakakiSakaki Member Posts: 390 Expert
    @Necromentate: Why do people keep shoving those pointy spikes into me?  All I want is a hug every now and then, is that too much to ask?
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."