Dumb Avatar Generator - You too can have one!

2»

Comments

• FoehnFoehn Member Posts: 55 Capable
    Foehn with effing antlers!

That site is great.
  • SteingrimSteingrim Member Posts: 829 Fabled
    Foehn said:
    Foehn with effing antlers!

That site is great.
    Shouldn't that be elfing antlers?
    You tell Wyrden Ravager Tarken, "Come to Gaudiguch. I'll give you the title of Grand Moth."
    Eyes peering skywards as he thinks, Ironbeard the Magnanimous says to Sksez, "Welll, on my gooD lis *hic* t, we have....Stei *hic* ng *hic* rim.U..Xypherv....Luu *hic* hghaigh *hic* hhe....Breandryn....."
  • TaerTaer Member Posts: 93 Adept
    This is awesome. I created Taer:

email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • CorrinaCorrina Member Posts: 3 Novice

Hopefully this doesnt get too large, but here is the general gist of Corrina.
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 865 Fabled
    unfortunately it doesn't really work for Arix now, and I tried making an avvie for faeling Arix but it looked wrong
  • TirahTirah Member Posts: 397 Mythical
    Tirah had a change of look, being all trill and no changeling anymore now, so I made a couple new ones:

• GartinuaGartinua Member Posts: 13 Novice
    I can't draw. In fact if a demon appeared in front of me and said draw something decent or the world ends, well, it would all be over pretty quick. Thanks for the link to give me something that didn't turn out completely terrible; it was better than the default block thing I had for several years.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde Member Posts: 1,424 Transcendent
    Hey guys, I found another one that looks pretty decent... would work better for Selenity if she wasn't practically a ghost. Has antlers you can add, too.
  • XeiiXeii Member Posts: 175 Fabled

All my doll clones end up looking really different from each other, but still.

"May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

Ghosting around.

• ArienArien Member Posts: 231 Expert
    edited March 22

Arien re-imagined by the fantasy avatar at Azaela.

Here's Arien with some mooncloak butterflies.

Arien with Anja. This is the hair colour that's the closest!

Arien in Steampunk gear.
    Post edited by Arien on
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • ThyelleiaThyelleia Member Posts: 255 Fabled

• KerithKerith Member Posts: 266 Gifted
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning ** Member Posts: 1,652 Transcendent
    edited May 15
    Mine keeps going ugly and pixellated every time I screenshot it and I don't know why and don't really care and I don't know why I even spent the time to type this BUT. Viscanti Eritheyl is p cute, I dig it.

• FaytheFaythe Member Posts: 2 Inept
  • FaytheFaythe Member Posts: 2 Inept
    That's the closest I can get to me, I think.  
  • FoehnFoehn Member Posts: 55 Capable
    Updated foehn to have... less antler.
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 662 Mythical
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 662 Mythical
    And yet they still want to mudsex....
  • MoiMoi Member Posts: 974 Mythical
    This program is racist against krokani. /forumrp
  • NeelaNeela Member Posts: 20 Apprentice
    edited September 6

What Neela ended up looking like after about 20 minutes of fiddling, I could not get the hair right, supposed to be kinda an uneven mane around her head of tight ringlet curls. I'd do her faeling form but I lost the file with that description. " Her hair is coppery red with small tight, and crinkly ringlet curls. Almost forming a lions mane around her head." Is the actual quote about the hair. The thing also lacked a "Thic" option. So she's super duper skinny skinny for an orclach.
  • TirahTirah Member Posts: 397 Mythical

Didn't have art for human Tirah, so here we go again!
  • MakaelaMakaela Member Posts: 377 Adept
        A more normal faeling version of Makeala I suppose xD
2»