The Youtube Thread

15678911»

Comments

• LisaeraLisaera Gods Posts: 171 Divine
    @Hoaracle found a record of My first few Rites of Baptism, which I conducted Myself. This is either Moon or @Anita, way back in the early days, with the Silver Trinity when I launched the Rites: 

Do you love my adorable avatar? I have the wonderful Feyrll to thank for that! See if she's still taking commissions so that you, too, can be rendered as a baby!
  • AeldraAeldra Member Posts: 974 Mythical
    Lisaera said:
    @Hoaracle found a record of My first few Rites of Baptism, which I conducted Myself. This is either Moon or @Anita, way back in the early days, with the Silver Trinity when I launched the Rites: 

That song is catching....
    Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,318 Transcendent
    edited March 26

Universally beloved thespian Patrick Stewart and his foster dog Ginger. There are not enough heart emojis to express my <3 for this.
  • OrventaOrventa Member Posts: 583 Mythical

Monx

-ducks-

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde Member Posts: 1,424 Transcendent
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,329 Transcendent
    Also from him:

Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,329 Transcendent
    Before an earthly flight
    edited April 7
    [redacted] too cheerful for what just happened
    Post edited by Orventa on

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • TorgaddonTorgaddon Member Posts: 17 Apprentice
    Rancoura said:
    This is extraordinarily amazing @Rancoura . Thank you for sharing. I may have shed a tear while watching this. 
    Nodding once, a mother's kindness in Her ancient voice, Lisaera, the Hallowed Crone says to you, "And I will watch you well, little one. I admire your courage.”

Silver crystals form in the ethereal haze of the storm glass amulet, twisting and writhing like trapped smoke, until distinct words that only you can read solidify in the cup of the chalice, "Your strength is potent and you are wise, Torgaddon, but remember to use your might to shield the weaker ones of the Serenwilde. They will need people like you to keep them safe. I watch with pride, My child."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde Member Posts: 1,424 Transcendent

I'm a simple person amused by simple things. This song is one. It's so cute.
    edited August 1
    I stumbled upon this and want to find the rest of the anime, basically - problem sleuthing parakeets/budgies! INKO Colors
    Edit: looks like it was a one-off :(

edited August 10
    Holy. Crap. 
    I am so happy that performances like this still exist.

Before an earthly flight
  • AeldraAeldra Member Posts: 974 Mythical
    Aeldra said:
    Lisaera said:

That song is catching....

Now, I actually stumbled upon this again and now I discovered at the album on spotify.... guess what I've been listening to for a good while now.
    Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
    This is so cool. Lengthy, but she actually explains many things and offers helpful advice throughout.

Before an earthly flight
  • AlaksanteriAlaksanteri Member Posts: 475 Fabled
    What the wonder brazier makes me think of each time I see it in game :

15678911»