The Youtube Thread

15678911»

Comments

• @Hoaracle found a record of My first few Rites of Baptism, which I conducted Myself. This is either Moon or @Anita, way back in the early days, with the Silver Trinity when I launched the Rites: 

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Lisaera said:
    @Hoaracle found a record of My first few Rites of Baptism, which I conducted Myself. This is either Moon or @Anita, way back in the early days, with the Silver Trinity when I launched the Rites: 

That song is catching....
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited March 2017

Universally beloved thespian Patrick Stewart and his foster dog Ginger. There are not enough heart emojis to express my <3 for this.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

• Monx

-ducks-

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Also from him:

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Before an earthly flight

• edited April 2017
    [redacted] too cheerful for what just happened

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • Rancoura said:
    This is extraordinarily amazing @Rancoura . Thank you for sharing. I may have shed a tear while watching this. 
    Nodding once, a mother's kindness in Her ancient voice, Lisaera, the Hallowed Crone says to you, "And I will watch you well, little one. I admire your courage.”

Silver crystals form in the ethereal haze of the storm glass amulet, twisting and writhing like trapped smoke, until distinct words that only you can read solidify in the cup of the chalice, "Your strength is potent and you are wise, Torgaddon, but remember to use your might to shield the weaker ones of the Serenwilde. They will need people like you to keep them safe. I watch with pride, My child."

I'm a simple person amused by simple things. This song is one. It's so cute.
  • edited August 2017
    I stumbled upon this and want to find the rest of the anime, basically - problem sleuthing parakeets/budgies! INKO Colors
    Edit: looks like it was a one-off :(

edited August 2017
    Holy. Crap. 
    I am so happy that performances like this still exist.

Before an earthly flight

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Aeldra said:
    Lisaera said:
    @Hoaracle found a record of My first few Rites of Baptism, which I conducted Myself. This is either Moon or @Anita, way back in the early days, with the Silver Trinity when I launched the Rites: 

That song is catching....

Now, I actually stumbled upon this again and now I discovered at the album on spotify.... guess what I've been listening to for a good while now.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
    This is so cool. Lengthy, but she actually explains many things and offers helpful advice throughout.

Before an earthly flight

• edited February 2019
    -
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • So, I just noticed this in game:

Reaching inside of a bag of blue lollipops, Aknarin fishes out a blue-coloured lollipop. Aknarin licks it once, twice, thrice before suddenly chomping down on the entire thing, reducing the candy to nothing in a few crunchy chews.

Guys, this is totally a reference.