Where do I go to buy new sword?

KrambitKrambit Member Posts: 0 Inept
edited March 2013 in Q&A
I am still very new to world of Lusternia, (and text based games in general), but when I logged on today, my sword was gone.  Where can I go to purchase a new one?  I am still in the Newton region in the gnome corridors.
Post edited by Eventru on

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman Member Posts: 4,384 Transcendent
    You can get one from Trader Bob, at the Last Chance Trading Post! From PORTALS, read the signs to get to the entrance of Newton, and Morrund. Then PATH WALK 811. He should have a sword you can use.
  • AlacardaelAlacardael Member Posts: 197 Capable
    Try looking at Trader Bob's shop, he sells some claymores you can use. You could also ask your older guildmates for a forger who could make you some better weapons.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,689 Transcendent
    Kelly can likely hook you up with one cheaply.

Bob Junior says, "I had a party hook onnce. Lost it iNsiDee of soMe buxsm dracnari maiden, I thiik."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,852 Transcendent
    The best option is finding a player-forger. Trader Bob's swords are pretty awful, and with a player you can at least get a weapon with a bit more character.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy Member Posts: 1,616 Transcendent
    Not to mention, they'll likely just give you one for free if it's just a basic sword you're looking for. Be sure to reach out to your organization or guild.