This is the Astrology script that I have been using for a while now. The bulk of the work was done by others, but I've tweaked it a bit here and there.
The script includes a date parser, so that you never have to STARGAZE to know what the current rays and sphere status is. To use it, first check the DATE and then "timegaze"
It also includes a GUI with tables of the current rays based on date, spheres based on date, and a table for your target's nativity. To adjust the positioning of the GUI, go into Scripts -> Astrology -> astrowindow_startup, and adjust the x and y numbers.
Image example of timegaze, Nativity and the gui tables: http://i.imgur.com/rfU7T8H.jpg
Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8bz09lfgd6tfph/timegaze.xml?dl=0
A few tips on mechanics and strategy:
- If there are multiple planets within a sign, when you astrocast that sign, it will choose one of the rays randomly.
- If aeon is available, abuse it. Rays are on a 2.5s eq, and are semi-masked. This quick of aeon is really powerful. Bonus if asthma is also available.
- Make sure you get all the damage buffs you can. Truefavour, Gedulah (if Guardian), Kirigami, War karma.
- Sun rays can be surprisingly useful. Because of the fast eq, they can do pretty good damage, but see the above point.
- Meteor is the pseudo instakill for Astrology. It can only be done in outdoor rooms. To check if a room is outdoors, do FLYERS.
- Meteor does damage based on the number of negative spheres on a target. At 4 spheres and with enough damage buffs, you should be able to kill 95% of players.
- Once you summon a meteor, it will land in 6 seconds. It takes 3s eq after summoning, and you can do other actions before it lands.
- If you or your target leaves the room, the summoning will fail.
If you have questions relating to the script or Astrology, ask me here or in game.