Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Old grumpy mentor admitted to missing me  >:D<
  • edited October 2015
    > He is wearing a vibrant skeleton musician cloak, a jocund skull face mask, a dapper grinning skull backpack, a sleeveless coat with a colourful calavera, black calf-length boots, a sequined suit embroidered with flamboyant skulls, and a festive black and red shade hat with dangling skulls.

It's a lot of work to make an entire outfit* but it feels so good when it finally happens. A bit skull heavy, but technically everything is covered in calaveras and sugar skulls so... take that, gloomy Glomdoring!

*I didn't make the boots. Or the socks or boxers. I wanted to give @Ssaliss a break from submitting my designs every year. Soon, though...  Also, thanks to @Rancoura, @Salome, and @Kethaera for stitching and enchanting. (Soon on that too. Only 15 million essence to second trade and some buffer)
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Heh, no need to give me breaks from submitting! I like doing that, and wish that more people sent in designs.
  • I'm not going to say that wasn't the intent.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Is that Skelton Juan?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Is that Skelton Juan?
    It's -Senor- Skelton Juan, amigo.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Sylandra said:
    Raves for the @Jadice party with @Davos @Ayisdra and @Aithera. Next time @Aeden should come too! :D

Ahh... I see. Aeden's usually a bit in his own contemplations to be part of fun stuff otherwise.
  • Raves for @Celina, your RP makes me smile and it brightens my dark little heart.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Titan.

Soon.
  • Double xp + golden tonic + harmony blessing + icon buff = slowly crawling up through circle 96.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • edited October 2015
    At the beginning of the hunt I was circle 94. I had a 700% boost. It is entirely possible!

100% kiss of the fates+ 100% achievement bonus+ 100% goldentonic+ 200% legendary ikon+ 100% silver cookies+ 100% greathunt. It's only taken 141 years, but hey. Gonna get me demigod!

(Oh and chump change boost in harmony blessing and elite.)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Wow, I'd love to see those XP/minute figures. :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I don't have anything to track it, sadly! 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited October 2015
    Man, you both got it the same day I did, and I had like... several years' head start. Kudos!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    We still need to get a Vivet/Pejat/Skye fink turret team going someday. But we'd also need tons of siphoners...
  • I want aetherhunt :(

• @Xypher doesn't do forums, but he's still just that amazing that the rest of you need to know.

I've dearly missed some of these conversations. <3

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Riluna said:
    @Xypher doesn't do forums, but he's still just that amazing that the rest of you need to know.

I've dearly missed some of these conversations. <3
    This needs restating because it's so very, very true.

Many raves for @Xypher!
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • edited October 2015
    Zyphora said:

Davos enters from the south, emanating an aura of immense power.
    Davos gives the corpse of a curious young kitten to you.
    Oberst Davos Pavok says, "Congratulations."
    Davos leaves to the south, emanating an aura of immense power.

The really creepy thing is they still emote.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Chirbo said:
    I want aetherhunt :(

I feel like it shouldn't take too long to drum up interest if you start asking around every time you log in. If you can somehow summon Ixchilgal, I bet ya'll could make it happen even faster. Generally, these things stop and die out because the coordinators get tired of asking if anyone is interested and getting -nothing- in reply. Even a "maybe another time" is more promising than silence.
  • Woot, Raves to @GLomdoring for getting wins in a Flares/Revolt overlap!
    (we killed 4 ships got an aetherbubble and village).
    Go team work!

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Woot, third place in the great hunt! Could've really done without that revolt happening immediately afterwards but, oh well. I got a bunch of credits, things are positive overall. :D
  • 450 Credits and halfway through Titan. I am a happy camper.

That timing of the revolts/flares though. UGH.
This discussion has been closed.