now, as am a little unfortunate and am not one of those who are usually awake when the divines of Lusternia turn their eye to their mortal servants and as a general curious soul, I am wondering how people interact with their deities in the various cities?
- Do some people use "pray" to thank their deity for guidance or ask for the same?
- Do some make especially powerful sacrifices after they succeeded with a deed?
- Are there people who get scolded by their divines for going against their will?
- Are there often struggles between divines of the same city?
- Are there people yelling the name of their divine when rushing to battle / similar?
I'm sure there's no two people who handle their roleplay regarding a chosen deity the same way, but am more curious of the general picture, as I realize, I have very little grasp of how the interaction between divine's and mortal's works on an roleplay level and I would be glad for some insight to spice up my own RP from the general flow.
Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee