Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Havastus said:
    Props to @Portius for telling me that my terrible Market puns make the world a better place! Your comment made me smile, and I appreciate that.

Don't listen to Portius. Puns are bad things and you shouldn't be making them.
  • Am I the only one who wonders what Ieptix's signature means?
  • I feel like it's a joke
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited December 2015
    It's a gameshark cheatcode to win Lusternia!

edit:

Honestly, I've always assumed it was some hexadecimal thing.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• what's this gnomes thing i keep hearing about in conjuction to presents?
    is dead like the dodo
  • Xeria said:
    what's this gnomes thing i keep hearing about in conjuction to presents?
    Solstice gnomes. Every once in a while, the admin flood the world with gnomes. They show up anywhere on Prime that isn't org territory I think (but I'm terribad at finding them, myself). If you do find one, beg from it and it gives you a present!

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited December 2015
    Read the latest announcemen post.#2523....
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2523
    Date: 12/21/2015 at 19:38
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Jolly Bundy and Ironbeard Return!

You may see Jolly Bundy and his chubby little gnome helpers running
    around in red suits spreading holiday cheer for the next few game
    months. If you see them, influence beg them and they will give you a
    solstice present!

This drunken dwarf is back and his sack is positively brimming with
    presents. Keep your eyes open for this jolly fellow, for if you have
    been a good boy or girl, he will surely have something for you!

Happy holidays from everyone at Lusternia!

Basically, every(weave/IG month?) once in a while you will see gnomes parachuting into the basin.
    This is on prime. if you run around you can find a gnome on prime. if you do and it's not been influenced, you can  use charity influencing abilities to convince it to give you a present. UNWRAP PRESENT to get a random gift(and I do mean random, you might get poisons that are useless to you or gold, or reagents or a wondercrstal or various liquids/tints which may or may not be useful).
    You can also, at any time you are online/in-the-realm/awake, find that Ironbeard has teleported to you and given you a present(just as random as the gnomes), then he ports away.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• it is shaddus @Qistrel
    is dead like the dodo
  • Had a lot of fun creating my merry little gypsy band even if it was only for such a short time so raves to @Yarith @Ardyos @Falmiis @Aeya @Rolsand and even the ever so reluctant @Essentia ;)

Doing gypsy card readings was quite fun too! Thanks to @Eritheyl and @Avurekhos for playing along and damn.. there was at least one more. Sorry!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited December 2015
    Riluna said:
    Xeria said:
    what's this gnomes thing i keep hearing about in conjuction to presents?
    Solstice gnomes. Every once in a while, the admin flood the world with gnomes. They show up anywhere on Prime that isn't org territory I think (but I'm terribad at finding them, myself). If you do find one, beg from it and it gives you a present!

They actually do show up on org territory, so make sure to scope your orgs out too. Also, you can only get one per drop.
  • edited December 2015
    They can be in org territory :> Yup!

You just gotta be fast before they all get snapped up.
    Sometimes you can find them long after they've been released though, just depends on where they're dropped.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • That's good to know. Thanks Rivius!

Forget one per drop though. I'll be Stark Ravin' Glad if I ever see one at all.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • I got  a present. I got curios.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Ironbeard gave me a present.

It was gold.

• Shonjir said:
    Had a lot of fun creating my merry little gypsy band even if it was only for such a short time so raves to @Yarith @Ardyos @Falmiis @Aeya @Rolsand and even the ever so reluctant @Essentia ;)

Doing gypsy card readings was quite fun too! Thanks to @Eritheyl and @Avurekhos for playing along and damn.. there was at least one more. Sorry!
    Hello.

It's me.
  • edited December 2015

• Feed my ego, yes.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Being perfectly honest: I think gnome catching is my favorite holiday tradition.
  • Siam said:
    It's his password.
    It's literally his hashed password.

• I like puns ;))

• People Unified in Noun Satire
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Lowest? Pfft. Fart jokes and slapstick are the lowest form of humor. Puns are a measure of one's wit and vernacular. Being able to craft a good pun is an artform that requires one to be on one's toes and to know the language to its very roots!
This discussion has been closed.