Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    .....What?
  • edited December 2015
    People are actually turning on RPWHO! YASS! It's only a few so far that I've nagged into doing it but yasss. I love you all <3
    The following players are currently seeking roleplay interaction:
    Pectus

(Also please turn on RPWHO when you enter the game. For seriously please.)

• I didn't know they had RPWHO here in Lusternia, otherwise I would've been utilizing the hell out of it already :p Anything for the rp.

• Celina said:
    That is not a drag queen.
    No. But it is our Kween.

• Raves for Cloier getting a hoot out of christmas
  • Gotta agree with @Arimisia. @Morgfyre literally scared me shitless when He popped up last night out of the blue and Yarou met Him for the first time. He was definitely not what I expected—in a good way. Yarou adores Him. She's also scared of Him. Perf dynamics.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The best gods are the ones you love and fear at the same time. It's like some weird kind of Stockholm Syndrome, because they keep you captive and you can get away at any time...but you don't.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus was in such fear, his trembling fingers sent the text twice.
  • Guennie said:
    I finally got Enlightened Master, hurrah! This was my favorite part:

[ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Complete A Quest' Task! You have earned Instant Experience.
    About time slacker!
  • Helping a novice, it's really nice to go and do my whole... playful rp session where I teach them their skills. Especially when I get people to hide in the forest to teach them scent and flow
  • @Miralona @Nymerya @Selna @Gero @Esca @Shango @Enadonella @Zarialle @Rastamutti and I'm sure more people whose names I'm not coming up with off the top of my head.  You've helped me, encouraged me, guided me, even bought credits and lessons for me.  I would not be where I am in Lusternia - or maybe still playing Lusternia at all - if it weren't for you.  Thank you.  Sincerely.

• Ieptix said:
    Fun fact: I had been idly toying with having Sciomore tell Hallifax to "Say My name" when initially approaching them. >.>

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    A handful of days later, following the murder of a Hallifaxian in the city limits by Frai

=((
  • I'm apparently not the only one who felt, for a moment at least, that the lamp messages were written personally for them.

Kudos to whoever wrote these. They're written very well. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Riluna said:
    I'm apparently not the only one who felt, for a moment at least, that the lamp messages were written personally for them.

The Glom ones, at least, appear to be the memories that we put into the Tree of Memories.  I assume that the Serenwilde ones are similar.
  • @Pectus I seriously enjoyed that session. Keep it up, you rogue.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Xenthos said:
    Riluna said:
    I'm apparently not the only one who felt, for a moment at least, that the lamp messages were written personally for them.

The Glom ones, at least, appear to be the memories that we put into the Tree of Memories.  I assume that the Serenwilde ones are similar.

I wouldn't know. I was in gaudi for that whole event. But I almost felt like the lamp was welcoming me home. <3

This discussion has been closed.