Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• It's great fun interacting with @Ymuli for me too. <3 You included Xiran in the little people, she wasn't forgotten.

Thanks to @Barrin leading an Astral hunt and all the people who joined in! First time for Xiran. And thanks to Barrin for saving her from her sociopathic ways, even if she complained. =p
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Congrats, it's a boring road to 80. Now the even more grindy road to Titan and Demi.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I'd like to thank the library admin for the mass of book approvals. Especially for getting it in before the next prestige cycle. Stops me from wondering if I should wait and see if books get approved before the end of the year or just go for the submission.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Raaaveessss to the about 10ish people who played a game in Mag with me today! It's was pretty darn funny when @Esca and @Shadus kept answering within literal miliseconds of us other.  The iron cross curio prize does fit the Nihilist better though :tongue:

Yasss @Kailanna @Koba @Esca @Shaddus  @Eylidya @Iosen @Vladimere @Rolsand @AnyoneIforgotyou'rereallycool

• Yay bug fixes.
    Your numbers today are:
  • Massive raves for this huge southern Astral bash.

@Issey @Ormau @Shaddus @Nilofer @Nefara @Arimisia @Synkarin @Kailanna @Esca @Koba @Edith @Talan @Rideta @Eylidya @Veyils @Malarious @Crek @Gwaed @Shango @Aelor @Rolsand @Ashiya

(and I probably missed people!)
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You know you missed people! :p
  • Xenthos said:
    You know you missed people! :p
    I'M SORRY.

I hope we can still be friends.

Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    ... pretty sure my opinion of anyone is not going to be influenced by placement (or lack thereof) on a raves list, so you're fine there. :)
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I thought my weekend away would be dull, but I gots internet!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam the spellcard flinging fool! You bring much entertainment.
  • Xenthos said:
    ... pretty sure my opinion of anyone is not going to be influenced by placement (or lack thereof) on a raves list, so you're fine there. :)
    Does to me, I was first. I win this rave page :DD
    Your numbers today are:
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Typecast MASQUED has been approved! A charge of 50 bound credits has been applied to your account.

He is a ferocious undead loboshigaru masqued demigod

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Raves to everyone who went on the crazy long dreadnought hunt today!
  • You guys are nuts! I recorded a show, helped investigate about an event...and still had time to join the hunt!
  • Zyrthog said:
    Raves to everyone who went on the crazy long dreadnought hunt today!
    That's why I usually log off on the ship: in hopes that someone will have organized an aetherhunt that I can just happen upon!

• Raves for MendingStone and its butt-saving grace.
    See you in Sapience.
    Such rusty. Many (missing keys on my keyboard). So ughfest.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Sounds like OG Shaddus needs to get back in shape?  :p

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

and get a new laptop, yes.
  • I'll just have to be awesome enough for both of us, @Shaddus
  • edited September 2016
  • Someone else just showed this to me. So raves to freaking @Varaien  for his description. Holy. Crap. Like reading that is a work of art.

Rave to @Ixion for getting the reference. He knows what I'm talking about.