Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• @Czixi - Loboshi vision legit made me sad me to read. I cried. Wow.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Gurashi said:
    Mysrai said:
    Many raves for the latest announce and mechanical change. For obvious reasons.
    and puts Lusternia an extra peg above the rest now <3 
    Lusternia is the third IRE game to put in non-binary as an option. Only Aetolia and Achaea to go now!
  • Maeko said:
    Gurashi said:
    Mysrai said:
    Many raves for the latest announce and mechanical change. For obvious reasons.
    and puts Lusternia an extra peg above the rest now <3 
    Lusternia is the third IRE game to put in non-binary as an option. Only Aetolia and Achaea to go now!
    I think Aetolia did it ages ago.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Xis said:
    I banked 3k from my free spin, bought a nose with it that I've been saving up for. Thank you Ianir for the wheel :smile:

aaaaand a crystal today!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited November 2019
    @Czixi - Loboshi vision legit made me sad me to read. I cried. Wow.
    WHAAAAAAAAA?!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Lief said:
    Huge raves to the player base and NPCs who came to make the bonfire dance and feast an epic party to remember! This was my first time organizing a festival of any kind, in any capacity, in any game, so words can't express how glad I am everything turned out so fun.
    I'm sorry that I've been sick and had to miss it :(
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Raves for @Daraius and @Merlose for being the best cheer squad an oldbie could ask for. <3
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Raves to @Mysrai and @Darvellan for the interaction yesterday, even if I did mess up towards the end and lose track of what I said. (Serves me right for trying to multitask work and attention in Lusternia XD )
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited November 2019
    wow that's nice! Congrats to the people who got it.

Also lol I looked back at my timestamps and my login was at 07:54:31. Given my offset (Pacific) that's... 0.21 seconds after the drop.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I’d rather RP with my Shevats than with my real family.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I feel like I did a significant amount of damage to poor Gurashi's psyche today.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.