Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Message #1493 sent by (system) (received: 2019/12/26 17:19:28)
    Your design #14071 of a dark chocolate and gold leaf tae'dae cookie was approved.

LIAR SHAPED COOKIE APPROVAL

LIAR COOKIES

DELICIOUSLY SACRED

ALMOST SACRILEGIOUS TO EAT

Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Make cookies of the whole Lusternian pantheon so Daraius can finally EAT THE GODS.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I think calling the Liar a god will get Shulamit smote. Liar is Liar, and very good, but not a god. A line of godly cookies could be nice though. I need to ponder flavours of the gods. And probably pray to them for permission to use their likenesses!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I know Liar isn’t a god. :P

And Daraius is totally cool interacting with priests and other various divine NPC’s. It’s when the elders start poking in his business that he gets feisty. Liar plz stumble into Golden Serenity Teahouse someday.  <3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I was pleasantly surprised to find this scroll as part of the Fire Spinner quest in Zoaka! Look for it in-game in Asaami's room (17932), where it's placed inside her bookshelf. :)
  • edited December 2019
    Raves to the admin!
  • Raves @admin who were controlling the shape.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Sapphira said:
    I just want to rave for the think command. Not sure who can even see it but I am having so much fun, it makes my RP feel all the more real and everyone should totally make use of it. Best idea ever.
    Gods and telepaths in the room (and also gods just paying attention to you).
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Here is what you've done today:
         Recognised by [redacted] - 5 credits

Alright, so I didn't know this was even a thing, much less that someone would be doing the thing because of a thing I did. Feeling pretty chipper, even if I can't really play the game much right now.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Goldentongue' Achievement! You have earned 100% Experience Bonus for 24 Hours.

Whoops. Guess tomorrow before it expires will be influence day!

• As someone who has pretty adamantly hated 'knights' in other IRE games, I found myself to be rather enjoying Warrior... Though having bought a tam I am very tempted to just snag all the specs while I'm at it. Variety keeps things fun.

More thanks to @Kaiel and @Malarious for all the question answering and letting me use them as pincushions. :smile:
  • TIL the spectral chisel definitely can affect salt and sulfur too. A pleasant discovery.
  • Amazing! Wild! Look at you go! Keep climbing, Lusternia!

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited January 2020
    Stamping with all the colours woooooooooo

Edit: To combine it all into one

"Message #1562 sent by (system) (received: 2020/01/04 18:16:49)
    You have been recognised by Gurashi for: What a peach! What a delight! The way you play Shulamit and speak and write is endearing as heck! Never change."

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• It was a good day for RP! Meeting new people and stuff, best kind of day!
  • Lief said:
    I absolutely LOVED @Elexia's performance tonight. I'm so glad we got such a huge crowd gathered, including a small handful of enemies. I absolutely loved both Elexia and Gurashi doing their best to diffuse the tension between Lief and Esei, and it was super nice getting to chat with people Lief already knows and has never met before!
    Gurashi got to officially meet some faces of people he's seen dozens of times (and died to as many dozens)! The play was beautifully done - thank you for inviting my bug and allowing him to bring an unexpected +1 <3 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited January 2020
    Is it backwards Monday today?

POLITICS NEWS #7279
    This day, the Village of Estelbar has pledged its support and resources to the Grand Dominion of Magnagora.

POLITICS NEWS #7280
    This day, the Village of Acknor has pledged its support and resources to the Free Collective of Serenwilde.