"Tell Me what you think of the bees, Gurashi."

An innocent drop-in visit from Viramom turns into a very serious (very hilariously uncomfortable) conversation of flowers and bumblebees, duty and sacrifice. 

"What do you bring to My garden?"

It's just a metaphor...right? ;D
‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• I, for one, am stunned this log didn't end in a baptism.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    I, for one, am stunned this log didn't end in a baptism.
    Whomever's order I join is going to have to drag me there kicking and screaming.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I love how committed everyone was to this bit. Clovers and bees indeed! 🐝 ☘️ 
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Gurashi said:
    Lief said:
    I, for one, am stunned this log didn't end in a baptism.
    Whomever's order I join is going to have to drag me there kicking and screaming.
    So you're saying one of the Glom gods needs to do that! :grin:
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Could a bear pick you up laughing and cheering? Asking for a friend...
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • edited December 2019
    Mysrai said:
    Could a bear pick you up laughing and cheering? Asking for a friend...
    How to get Gurashi to join an order: have a friend pick him up.

• I'm not sure the game could handle the power in an Order containing both Gurashi AND the Liar.
    ~
    ~
  • Lief said:
    I'm not sure the game could handle the power in an Order containing both Gurashi AND the Liar.
    The "Too Pure For This World Two".