"-But when the bard looked to her love, she found only a frown."

edited January 2020 in Event Scrolls
[[edit2]] Thank you Nocht for sparing my pride.  <3 

[[edit]] Oor, I think I failed to select Event Scrolls so now this thread is in Common Grounds. I'm sorry! Is there a way to fix it aaaaa

Ahhh, a brief but really really really sweet encounter ;~; A spontaneous watching of a play Lief directed at the world stage (IT WAS A SAD LOVE STORY, HOW DARE) then turned into an impromptu performance of Gurashi's bard song (which was finally revealed to have been a love song all along): 

You think to yourself: What little do -I- know of love...?

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• Gurashi's song is SO SAD UGH. Be careful with the happy ones @everyone, they are gonna break your heart with what they aren't usually showing.

I loved this sweet interaction. <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • What a sweet encounter, thank you for sharing! Gurashi is so wonderfully emotive!