Raisins in the Razines with Raezon

Was this how I planned on spending my evening? Nope. Do I regret it?

No, but Lief might, maybe. (Or perhaps this log could be titled from Lief's POV as 'no good deed goes unpunished'. This log isn't about her, though, even though everything is about her - this is Uzriel undergoing an experiment for Raezon, or so I gather. NOT LIKE ANYONE TOLD LIEF AHEAD OF TIME.)
Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
~
A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
~
Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."

Comments

• Uzriel: I prefer to stay beneath the attention of the Gods.
    Also Uzriel: See above.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Will Raezon's void raisins be this years Ascension trigger?

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’