Reflections on Serenity

The sisters Lief and Elexia Myeras-Silvermoon meet once more, this time in the Realm of Lady Maylea. Elexia has spent some time now studying some of Lief's work on her Lady, and when she notices her presence, invites her for a talk beneath the canaga tree.

Reflections on Serenity

Comments

• Like I've mentioned a million times already, this whole encounter touched me OOC, and Lief was (as she put it) speechless IC at first. 

I loved this interaction so much - you framed it so well, and chose the perfect location for it given these sisters' past interactions. Since Lief and Elexia have both known one another for practically their entire post-Portal lives, I have absolutely adored getting to see how Elexia has grown and changed in terms of her faith and world view. They've both lived through so much and we've told much of their stories together, but looking back on that, and seeing this log now, is beautiful!

(I only wish I didn't typo so much!!)
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."