Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• Kagato said:
    They should be made invulnerable to prevent abuse of mob vulnerability intended to spoil the event
    Alongside this, they should ignore people influencing them who have already received a present.
    Killing them isn't the only issue; you can also just spam influence every one you see, to make them disappear and screw people over.

• edited December 2019
    Sapphira said:
    I had someone who I'm pretty sure is on the opposite side of the alliance (hard to tell for sure, why do so many people have hidden honours???) who asked me one time if I had gotten a gnome, and invited me to come get it when I said I had not. Because newbie. I was super appreciative! And the people like Ixion who find them and call them out to the city and the alliance helping people out. Restores my faith in humanity!
    I've never understood the hidden honours thing, either. It doesn't really affect anyone who isn't a newbie, for the most part (or old people like me who disappeared for random periods of time), so it really seems pointless to me.

Whatever makes em happy, I guess.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• edited December 2019
    This about sums up my day. Both IG and out.

• I am ready to serve you dutifully Lady @Viravain

(seriously, how... how so spooky. shiver.)
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• With how often I've been using it lately in chats, I think our lack of a sobbing reaction button for posts is worth a cry. 😭 
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • I always assumed wakabi were four legged flightless birds. Both wakabi dolls just mention either "Thin, sticklike legs allow the toy to stand up on its own" or "It rests on comically large clawed talons," but no mention of amount. So I hauled ass to a wild wakabi, and WOE "Two long legs end in splayed claws." WOE

I think my assumption started with "I know we have roadrunners in the desert, and they're already two legged flightless birds, so why would we have TWO two legged flightless birds?"
    Mental image of a wakabi previously.
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    When headcanons misfire.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I never played the games so it was never my first thought. I know now they're apparently based off of that but...

I liked my mental image of four legged barrel bodied wakabis!
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• (Bring back Crotamine)
  • Aonia said:
    Our Solstice quests close tomorrow! Make sure you've gotten all of your calendars today. Announce news 2987 has the list of questgivers - remember, after these quests close they will never be available again, so don't miss out :)
    I just wanna say I really appreciate the creativity of making new solstice stuff and new memories, these are really great..
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Shulamit said:
    I never played the games so it was never my first thought. I know now they're apparently based off of that but...

I never played them either and had no idea wakabis were based on them. There you go!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Shulamit said:
    I never played the games so it was never my first thought. I know now they're apparently based off of that but...

I never played them either and had no idea wakabis were based on them. There you go!

Fun fact, Gaudiguchians breed a black chocobo wakabi to find their Hand of Tzaraziko. (Right?)

• Maligorn said:
    Shulamit said:

Fun fact, Gaudiguchians breed a black chocobo wakabi to find their Hand of Tzaraziko. (Right?)

He's got long antennae feathers and looks pretty awesome otherwise, probably was my favourite part of that epic even though so much as probing him is entirely optional. Same with the hatchling dragon.
  • There goes my luck for the year :(
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Lief said:
    My beepbeep toy wish list:

a fuzzy bumblebee
    a fennec fox
    a chittering squirrel
    a chicken

a fuzzy bumblebee
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
    Lief said:
    My beepbeep toy wish list:

a fuzzy bumblebee
    a fennec fox
    a chittering squirrel
    a chicken

a fuzzy bumblebee
    Give bumblebees!!
  • edited January 2020
    The e key on my keyboard is flakey so it often doesn't seem to get depressed and I have to go back and press it again. As a result the amount of times I say on gt what I intend to get is embarrassingly high.

After some questing and I finally broke down and aliased over gt it was that bad.
  • Uzriel said:
    The e key on my keyboard is flakey so it often doesn't seem to get depressed and I have to go back and press it again. As a result the amount of times I say on gt what I intend to get is embarrassingly high.

After some questing and I finally broke down and aliased over gt it was that bad.
    You do know that just g works to pick things up, right? There's no need for the whole word get.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • The melodious voice of Gurashi resonates in your mind, "//omfg A+ song."

Comradeship intensifies.

Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811