Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• I can't see the name Isikathi without reading it as: Is I, Kathi
  • You know you've lost your marbles when you're making astrological natal charts in ASCII.

:#
  • Uzriel said:
    I can't see the name Isikathi without reading it as: Is I, Kathi
    Yeah a few of us say "It's-a Kathy". Is I, Kathi, is funnier to me though!! XD
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited January 2020
    A pseudo orchestral track for Serenwilde, "Ethereal's Call"

https://soundcloud.com/aruokei/ethereals-call
  • I can't read any of that.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited February 2020
    Tylwyth said:
    I can't read any of that.

It's the side bar from Sublime Text, which gives you a super zoomed-out version of your current document.

Edit: but it has to do with Astrology.
  • Thanks to @Shulamit's very... interesting fanfiction I have been Inspired. Stay tuned.

pronouns: they/them
  • Aonia said:
    Apologies for the four or five instances of the 25th Dvarsh today - we've given the Seal of Time a kicking and things are back in order.

There may be some oddities in existence as a result. If you spot any big ones, please BUG them with as much detail as possible and we'll look into them when we can.
    The worst part was the pending adoption in the family that was stuck at month 0 the whole time. :D

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Aonia said:
    Apologies for the four or five instances of the 25th Dvarsh today - we've given the Seal of Time a kicking and things are back in order.

There may be some oddities in existence as a result. If you spot any big ones, please BUG them with as much detail as possible and we'll look into them when we can.
    The worst part was the pending adoption in the family that was stuck at month 0 the whole time. :D
    This was actually the issue - single parent adoptions had a bug that prevented the month rollover from being processed (which is now fixed)
  • I'm thrilled my bard song inspires so much joy and love for the Collective, it is doing its job.
    Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • Saw everyone selling wonder crystals on market.

Bought credits to buy wondercrystals.

Ghost town.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Have some patience!  IRE Elite will keep crystals dribbling into the game, just advertise and they will come your way.
  • @Miso (not the soup) is making my character super squishy.

• Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • The Sanguine Ceremonial ran too close to my bed time and I had to go to sleep. :( At least I got to play Vengeance and that was fun.
  • it's offer corpse to sanctify , not offer corpse  :'( 
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    it's offer corpse to sanctify , not offer corpse  :'( 
    It's offer brazier to sanctify, not offer brazier. :'(
  • Kali said:
    Coraline said:
    it's offer corpse to sanctify , not offer corpse  :'( 
    It's offer brazier to sanctify, not offer brazier. :'(
    *cries*
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.